Pages:
Author

Topic: Electroneum in 2018 ? - page 3. (Read 464 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 12
January 25, 2018, 02:33:00 AM
for me is just mine and sell
although mining became not so profitable lately

Not only that they are making many partnerships with other mobile companies and community is superbly increased a lot. So there is a huge growth in terms of price .
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 02:27:30 AM
ETN's popularity was in part due to its team/founder's vast experience & skill in marketing, and also in part due to the promised novel mobile mining experience.  However, due to various concerns the mobile mining experience is still being tested. It's hard to predict price action in the current market.  However, if the team can release a seamless mobile mining experience that's secure, fair, and able to scale, then I imagine only good things for the project & coin price in 2018.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
January 25, 2018, 02:21:30 AM
I think ETN is one of the most popular coins when they appeared. Even now ETN often on the tops of Cryptopia market. It's mean there is a lot of transaction on there. From that situation my opinion is a lot of people trade ETN, it's good signal becuase now just Cryptopia that opened for ETN. I think if ETN can open on the other big market, ETN will "to the moon". Although in coinmarketcap ETN isn't top of ten. So hopefully ETN can grow more when they open in other market and can make big grow up after that.
Activity: 154
Merit: 29
January 25, 2018, 02:17:24 AM
for me is just mine and sell
although mining became not so profitable lately
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 01:13:02 AM
Hi All,

What are u thinking about Electroneum in 2018 ? can u pls share your opinions.
Pages:
Jump to: