Pages:
Author

Topic: Electroneum mobile mining - page 5. (Read 600 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
March 05, 2018, 12:34:53 PM

I understand it's not real mining and more of a simulation, even still I would be interested to see what kind of results people can get from this. I'm going to wait for some more detailed reviews but if it turns out to be worthwhile then I can see it becoming popular fairly quickly.

well
if that for now just simulation or something like that
did that possible for real mobile mining ?
just sounds interest for me
my smartphone just online up to 4 hours a day  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
March 05, 2018, 12:33:59 PM
Electroneum released mobile mining App on Android and Apple. That's looks pretty cool. Have you tried that and what do you think about that?

Nope I did not find the application such like that from the Electroneum team. If they originally launched such application please share it below to download bro. I mining ethereum only but some of my friend are mining electroneum with the nividia p106 cards but he said this not better than ethereum to mine but some how he is getting income lower than me.
Then how we can make money with the electroneum on mobile mining.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

I understand it's not real mining and more of a simulation, even still I would be interested to see what kind of results people can get from this. I'm going to wait for some more detailed reviews but if it turns out to be worthwhile then I can see it becoming popular fairly quickly.

Electroneum released mobile mining App on Android and Apple. That's looks pretty cool. Have you tried that and what do you think about that?

Never tried really ... is it ... is it enough power in the mobile processor for a mining of a +\- profitable coin? I mean you can't use mobile to mine BTC, you have to use a mining farm for that. Is it profitable anyway to mine some trashcoin that cost $0?

ETN isn't a shit coin worth $0. It's trading at about 7c-8c right now and a market cap of half a billion.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
March 05, 2018, 12:27:53 PM

Never tried really ... is it ... is it enough power in the mobile processor for a mining of a +\- profitable coin? I mean you can't use mobile to mine BTC, you have to use a mining farm for that. Is it profitable anyway to mine some trashcoin that cost $0?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 12:24:15 PM
I think! This is best to try, not to run every day!
Best wallet App on Android and Apple is best!
Thánks
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
March 05, 2018, 12:21:56 PM
Sounds interesting! Where i can find more info? Is mine galaxy s6 supported?

Supported. electroneum.com
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 12:20:46 PM
Sounds interesting! Where i can find more info? Is mine galaxy s6 supported?
March 05, 2018, 12:17:00 PM
what is the purpose of this app?
why do you use this app to mine crypto?
this will overheat your phone.

Not real mining, tokens for connection per second.
March 05, 2018, 12:16:18 PM
Meh not interesting in that, i use my phone like always and everyday if i use it to mine some cryptocurrency my phone would be lag and maybe can be damage by that. And in the other hand mining through mobile phone not really profitable, when they make it doesnt mean you should use it.

Electroneum has not real mining, they don't use your mobile device power, they just test your device and give them rating by hash rate, and you receive tokens when it's just connecting to the network. Just because you connected you receive tokens. So thats not mining as we know it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 12:14:04 PM
what is the purpose of this app?
why do you use this app to mine crypto?
this will overheat your phone.
Activity: 88
Merit: 12
March 05, 2018, 11:18:06 AM
Meh not interesting in that, i use my phone like always and everyday if i use it to mine some cryptocurrency my phone would be lag and maybe can be damage by that. And in the other hand mining through mobile phone not really profitable, when they make it doesnt mean you should use it.
March 05, 2018, 11:13:30 AM
Pages:
Jump to: