Pages:
Author

Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD - page 28. (Read 64027 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 102
December 12, 2017, 05:31:15 AM
just checked the electroneum website a few minutes ago,
and I see there's a countdown about relaunch wallet on it.
I hope with this, there is no problem happening again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
December 12, 2017, 04:33:01 AM
If anyone knows. Do they have an official discord channel?
As far as I'm aware they only have telegram.

Somebody who wants to take on the role of managing a community lead Discord could always start one.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 11:23:49 PM
If anyone knows. Do they have an official discord channel?
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 12:04:45 AM
just noob question here. When wallets will be released can i send my coins directly to cryptopia from my.electroneum.com website or i have to send it to my paper wallet first ? if the currect price stays i want to cover my ico investment  Smiley

No you can send them directly from your online wallet, no paper wallet needed. Paper wallets are for security, like nano's and trezors.
thanks for the info sir, i hope online wallets will be live soon this week..
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
December 10, 2017, 05:37:48 PM
just noob question here. When wallets will be released can i send my coins directly to cryptopia from my.electroneum.com website or i have to send it to my paper wallet first ? if the currect price stays i want to cover my ico investment  Smiley

No you can send them directly from your online wallet, no paper wallet needed. Paper wallets are for security, like nano's and trezors.
gnk
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 05:36:28 PM
Activity: 99
December 10, 2017, 04:46:34 PM
I can see that those who buy from ICO are a very big brother. Now the price has risen to 12 cent. It's probably not surprising for me to raise the price to  1 dollar this year.
This year $1? No chance.
The price is only $0.1 because it's got a very small amount in circulation from mining. Once the wallets are released and the supply increases the price will take much longer to rise.
Most Likely you're right Smiley and 1$ price ETN is about 5 billions $  in marketcap Cool My predict price - 0,18$ before the end of this year Smiley
Activity: 70
December 10, 2017, 04:36:01 PM
I can see that those who buy from ICO are a very big brother. Now the price has risen to 12 cent. It's probably not surprising for me to raise the price to  1 dollar this year.
This year $1? No chance.
The price is only $0.1 because it's got a very small amount in circulation from mining. Once the wallets are released and the supply increases the price will take much longer to rise.

$1 this year seems very optimistic. I do have a feeling that there are a lot of potential serious buyers just lurking to see when and IF ETN will actually launch before jumping in, and letting them prove themselves with partnership announcements.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 01:54:21 PM
This year $1? No chance.
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
December 09, 2017, 09:37:03 AM
Price fixed 0.09-0.1 dolars. Doenst change aganist BTC .

its because the BTC price increase in USD terms,,
so, a lot of altcoin rising in USD terms but not in BTC

Yes, i agree with you. On bittrex my altcoins go down %35 percent in four days. But then i realize that it's all about BTC rising, i wasn't lost money in USD. So it's better to count in USD.

I think now we will have a temporary spabilization of market, and altcoin will raise again... everybody are buying BTC because of a big number of new ones, that only know the name "Bitcoin" and don't know what it do... but they see the price increasing, and they buy it.

coinbase was one of the most downloaded application for this week
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
December 09, 2017, 09:33:52 AM
Someone was pumping the coin with 7 BTC.  Interesting.. seems like small whales are starting to support the price.
lets see where this goes..
mining is going back up so we could see a price increase again..

I think we will see a price decreasing, after release of wallets... for many people it was a first ICO, and I'm pretty sure that they will sell coin on first hours
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
December 08, 2017, 10:46:11 PM

Yes, i agree with you. On bittrex my altcoins go down %35 percent in four days. But then i realize that it's all about BTC rising, i wasn't lost money in USD. So it's better to count in USD.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
December 08, 2017, 10:29:36 PM

Activity: 658
Merit: 108
December 08, 2017, 09:05:28 PM
The announcement which was made few hours ago about HackerOne caused the price to rise again.

Wallets will also launch next week. It's a great news. Seems that everything is going very well.
I think the delay after the ICO and team hard work to solve the problems caused many people trust Electroneum. For sure Price rise will continue.
Activity: 361
December 08, 2017, 06:57:37 PM
Activity: 1736
Merit: 186
December 08, 2017, 06:35:22 PM
Is this a good buy right now at this price?
Activity: 370
Merit: 251
December 08, 2017, 06:13:15 PM
Electroneum has risen to 11 cents and the mobile app is still not active,
I think they will open the mobile phone application this week
Activity: 402
December 08, 2017, 06:02:26 PM
I trust it very much. I am confident that in particular, I will achieve some firsts. My mobile mining topic is going to be very nice to me.
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
December 08, 2017, 05:50:29 PM
HackerOne finally gave the green light. And deemed it unhackable.
How much do you think the price will increase now??
It already went up by 10% the last 1-2 hours  Shocked
They need another exchange before the wallet release... so I think there will be a huge pump wtih cryptopia and then another exchange and huge pump and then a wallet release for the final pump and dump.
 Grin Grin

I just read in the telegram group that they release wallets by the end of next week.
I didn't see anything about listing a 2nd exchange berfore relaunch??

I am only speculating.. and hoping.  It just seems logical to promote a pump to give holders a reason to hold but I could be wrong..
We will see
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
December 08, 2017, 05:49:04 PM
HackerOne finally gave the green light. And deemed it unhackable.
How much do you think the price will increase now??
It already went up by 10% the last 1-2 hours  Shocked
They need another exchange before the wallet release... so I think there will be a huge pump wtih cryptopia and then another exchange and huge pump and then a wallet release for the final pump and dump.
 Grin Grin

We will see what happen, the most of us think that there will come a huge dump. Maybe not as huge as the most think? Anyhow, i will hold my ico tokens for longer time Wink
That's a very good news! We are going to see if the dump will be huge or not.
Pages:
Jump to: