Pages:
Author

Topic: Electroneum TOPS +450% ROI in last 30 DAYS! - page 2. (Read 196 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Electronuem is the real definition of holding strong. I could remember when they were doing mining that even with Android could mine and nobody thought the price would have skyrocketed this much. There are some projects one should hold tight and electronuem happens to be one. I am really happy with the growth and also pretty sure what's keeping it going up will continue. Good one.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
People have been holding etn for over 2 years now and it has just reached the ico price so no real need to rejoice, the fact is that it was dumped hard, i had few etn from ico but sold when i saw that the project was over hyped and price almost came back from highs to ico price, if they had delievered i am sure etn would have been a top project by now.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 6006
bitcoindata.science
WHY?

As it tops $.01.....what made ETN hover around 5x GAINS!

That's exactly the ico price from 2017.

Ath was like .20,still far from it

Thise coins are good for pump and dump, but aren't usually good for long term investment
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
Interesting, huge pump after they announced that they will stop mobile mining? Maybe the reason behind is that the inflation rate thanks to stopped mining will decrease? Who knows, but now it is not time for buying, so be aware, do not buy in a hype.  Wink
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I remember when Etn was in its ico stages and even after that it had massive expectations from day one and hype around this project was soaring and its price did surge after listing and reached to around .15 to .20 per etn which was around 20x gain considering the price in ico but later as the hype and expectations dropped the price kept coming down for almost 2 years but now it is nice to see good recovery and i am happy that atleast now it is over the ico price so that long term hodlers can exit at break even now if they need money.
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
I've been following Electroneum for few years . He had 3 big spikes when it launched from November 2017 to February 2018 . After this ETN dropped massively . I hope ETN will be back in top30 cryptocurrencies and a better price than $1
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
You cannot ask reasons for a crypto's bump (nor for dump as well) but you need to get practiced to it as this is time for most cryptos to test new ATHes including bitcoins. Electroneum could be another crypto with real world application hence it might have got attention from a crypto whale. People (whales) may start focusing on altcoins besides bitcoins for diversification reasons. So, along with bitcoins we can expect such pumps of altcoins to happen in more number in coming days.

Thanks to recent bitcoin halving, we are going to experience such bumps in altcoin markets which must be the usual signal for crypto adopters to assume about the end of bear markets. Yes, along with bitcoin halving, altcoin markets might have bottomed out.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
WHY?

As it tops $.01.....what made ETN hover around 5x GAINS!

How far will it go?

https://youtu.be/DlyYp11R4B0

Next up, we break into the top 50🏁🏁💪
Pages:
Jump to: