Pages:
Author

Topic: Electrum Address keeps repeating - page 2. (Read 172 times)

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
November 23, 2022, 07:25:13 PM
Are you sure you're fully synced at the bottom left of the screen and is there any other problems you've had with the wallet or your computer (for example if space is too full). Are you on Linux or Windows? If you try running electrum as administrator/super user, does anything change with how it works? I think it's possible it's just not writing what you've done to its data files.

Activity: 64
Merit: 3
November 23, 2022, 06:58:53 PM
Hi

On the previous electrum versions every time I created a new request to receive BTC, Electrum would always give a new unique address to the new request and also the request label I would create for my reference would show on history once funds received for that request.

Now, the wallet repeats past addresses on new requests and in order to get a new unique one I need to open like 4 of 5 requests until a new address is given and also once payment is received on history it does not show the label I created for that transfer.

I have not changed any settings so I don't know why it is behaving this way which makes it so hard to track payment sin BTC from other users as it mingles with already used addressed and the label create for the address does not show on history so it makes it hard to find who send the funds.

Anyone experiencing this and is there a fix or a setting I need to change as I look into all and nothing helps.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: