Pages:
Author

Topic: Electrum "stuck" - showing unverified transactions - page 2. (Read 5579 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
If it persists over restarts - it's rare but possible that the blockchain_headers file got corrupted or it downloaded corrupted chunks. Please close electrum, find the blockchain_headers file, delete it and restart. It'll re-download it which will take a moment (20 MB) and then ideally it should fix your problem.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I have this happen every now and again and the fix I've found is to click the green network button and select a new server, which forces a sync. I've yet to have this method fail to completely update everything.
Activity: 25
I restarted repeatedly, it did not help.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1564
^^ close it and open it again.
Activity: 46
Did you restart Electrum during these days or did you leave it running and set your PC / laptop to hibernate?

There are instances where a restart of the client ist needed to show transactions as verified...
These transactions now show as confirmed. Still, the delays are concerning. I've moved my remaining coins to MultiBit until I can be sure the problem is fixed.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Read it all but somehow only seen electrum.no-ip.org

Lips sealed
I'm using electrum.be without issue. Maybe try this server.

That is the server I'm using - please read my original post!
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
I'm using electrum.be without issue. Maybe try this server.
The last three transactions I made with Electrum are still showing "Unverified" after several days.

The transactions themselves have received many confirmations on the blockchain, such as this one:
https://blockchain.info/tx/1eed09277aa0d036791e5bbdb1dea5f9aad4376b63e1eba565a50b677e8d8cad

Is there anything I can do to get Electrum to "update"? I know there was that bug recently, but I'm connected to electrum.be which I thought was patched. I tried electrum.no-ip.org but got the same problem.

I'm running Electrum 1.8.1 on OS X 10.8.4. Any advice?
Pages:
Jump to: