Pages:
Author

Topic: Electrum-XVG 2.4.1 wallet will not connect, please help - page 2. (Read 1425 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I have the same problem. i hope i won't loose the coins

mate, the coins stay in the blockchain...dont worry...
Activity: 71
I have the same problem. i hope i won't loose the coins
Activity: 11
is it solved for you guys? I still have the issues
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
I have the same problem .. I hope i havent lost my verge coins -.-
Just search your address in the Verge block explorer[1]. If you see any balance there, then you have your coins. The only issue that not connecting to the server may cause is: you can't see your transactions, balance and spend your coins.

[1] https://prohashing.com/explorer/Verge/
Activity: 1
I have the same problem .. I hope i havent lost my verge coins -.-
Activity: 9
They appear to be down across the board, I read they are working on adding servers/upgrades, hopefully soon...
Activity: 2
It didn't work but thanks for trying to help
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Someone had this same issue early today and this fixed it:

There are some issues with the default servers. Try to use the server 83.169.38.218 (just paste it in the first textbox), then wait a little bit and see if it works.
Activity: 2
I just installed the Electrum-XVG 2.4.1 wallet (Windows version) and tried to send some Verge to the wallet's receiving address. I then realized it says Not connected in the bottom left corner and has a red circle in the bottom right corner. I clicked the red circle to bring up the Network popup and I tried all the servers but nothing works. I made sure to add Electrum to my "Allow apps to communicate through Windows Firewall" list. Can someone please help me get Electrum connected? Thank you

Edit: At first I was worried I had lost a bunch of Verge but the transfer showed up in my history this morning. So will I be able to transfer Verge from Electrum to somewhere else while not connected or what are the limitations when not connected?
Pages:
Jump to: