Pages:
Author

Topic: elite picklist for alts 2 buy in august - page 3. (Read 3588 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
SC having upcoming release
UBQ is a very good coin
Swift another interesting concept

DTB, BCY .. card games with ongoing development
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
I'm not familiar on all the coin listed on the OP. Is that all shitcoins listed on yobit exchange? The promising altcoin to invest in august are ETT and SONM. They are both undervalue with a lot of potential to pump sooner.

sonm for sure one of the best buys right now. i think wings, eqt and esp from op is also worth buying atm
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
I'm not familiar on all the coin listed on the OP. Is that all shitcoins listed on yobit exchange? The promising altcoin to invest in august are ETT and SONM. They are both undervalue with a lot of potential to pump sooner.
AiCoin is going to be profitable regardless of speculations, simply due to its nature.

Steemit is promising as well, look it up for sure.

Wings seems to be something like Waves I believe, I've seen it a lot but can't really comment on it.

EQT has been pretty stable regardless of the market situation and has a solid use-case proposal.

AiCoin is the most promising of all alts in my opinion though, since it already has a working product and a great model. It's quite likely to be profitably completely independent of the state of the markets. Also has a very solid team behind it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Thanks a lot for sharing this!
I'm currently adding some alts to my portfolio before 1st of August and I will definitively watch some of your suggestions.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
On August 2, I am going to buy Waves,  Bitshares, and ETH. These are blockchain altcoins. More ICOs are created under their blockchain. So its wise to buy a lot of them while their price are small.
Does it good to choose those altcoins which already have the big value of market capitalization? I think that the people interested with the altcoin which has low market capitalization caused by that will be so easy to pump it in the future comparing with the big coin such as ether bitshares and waves.
legendary
Is better buy in 2nd august than now?
Nobody knows that. It could very well be that by August 2 prices would have started climbing already. Not really possible to make a prediction right now.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
join my group, you will know what to buy before every trade for profits
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Is better buy in 2nd august than now?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
On August 2, I am going to buy Waves,  Bitshares, and ETH. These are blockchain altcoins. More ICOs are created under their blockchain. So its wise to buy a lot of them while their price are small.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Antshares (ANS), Wings, STRAT, SC

these are the coins i will be looking to hold for next few months... Great potential..

Also do your own research, before buying altcoins
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
you need to edit their regular prices. we can check changes in the future.

you mean list the actual prices atm?
Activity: 276
you need to edit their regular prices. we can check changes in the future.
Nice picks, dmd is good coin. CrazyIvan created a thread about this coins few months ago, I was not lazy and after a while I found it:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19178932
Explained how dmd works, maybe some of you will find this useful.

I will share a video that I watched yesterday https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qHcn9kzw9k
AddyTalks, maybe you know this guy from before, but I noticed this video on twitter yesterday when I was looking what new is there. Nice video, and he really explained why he believe in bitcoin and some altcoins.

thanks for this informative post!
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
If we can consider BCC as an altcoin then I think this is the most likely to succeed as it is fresh and hot.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Nice picks, dmd is good coin. CrazyIvan created a thread about this coins few months ago, I was not lazy and after a while I found it:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19178932
Explained how dmd works, maybe some of you will find this useful.

I will share a video that I watched yesterday https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qHcn9kzw9k
AddyTalks, maybe you know this guy from before, but I noticed this video on twitter yesterday when I was looking what new is there. Nice video, and he really explained why he believe in bitcoin and some altcoins.
For example diamond in one year? Cheesy

op updated
For example diamond in one year? Cheesy
You can add any speculations about prices in future? But good advices, thanks.

ok but this is rly guessworking dont quote me on those  Grin
July 30, 2017, 09:03:23 AM
You can add any speculations about prices in future? But good advices, thanks.
legendary
July 30, 2017, 08:47:35 AM
I'd park some money in AiCoin and perhaps Blocklancer as well.

AiCoin is the most promising fresh investment opportunity that I've found in crypto so far (reliable and strong expected returns).

Blocklancer could easily pop off massively, but this one is a longer term investment.

blocklancer is the ico right?

aicoin didnt know about it will research
Blocklancer is the ICO, correct.

AiCoin is an ICO as well, but due to its structure it is highly improbable that it will trade below its ICO price. Anybody who would do that doesn't understand what AiCoin is about.

P.S. I've studied the legal and whitepaper extensively and AiCoin is basically an application of my field of study (Mathematical Statistics/ML), so I can give you a good idea of what the project is about. So if you've got any questions, shoot away.
(Would appreciate it if you used my referral if you decided to invest in it and if I could help you with getting a feeling for the project.)
Pages:
Jump to: