Pages:
Author

Topic: ELIX, APPC, VIB, XSPEC, VEN - Good Investment? - page 2. (Read 506 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 28
Agree with everyone on ELIX. I would skip APPC/VIB though and do something like XBY or HST if you want another moonshot.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Elix for sure, I don't know too much about the other ones so I won't comment. Other good ones are PRL and IOT Chain.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Spectrecoin (XSPEC) it is the best choose for invest, it is really promising coin with strong community and experienced developers, more people predictions price $500-1000 for xspec this year
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Thanks very much guys, appreciated. Off to buy some more ELIX, happy days  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
I think most of these are fine for investments. So long as you are well-diversified
with most of your money in top coins, there is nothing to worry.
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
In this selection, I would definitely prefer ELIX.
devs are constantly active in this project. now you have also grown in the dev team to get the whole plans faster
Activity: 178
As i search my self and gathering information from people here , XSPEC ,PRL ,COSS and ELIX would be good investment in 2018 as those consist of large portion of my portfolio .However it is up to you. you could do your own research before invest.
Activity: 38
Not sure about APPC and XSPEC.
But ELIX,VIB and VEN seem to be very good.
Anyway it's a good thing to diversify
Activity: 16
As per title, just wondering people opinions on the following.

VeChain (VEN)
Elixir (ELIX)
Appcoins (APPC)
Viberate (VIB)
Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

I am new to cryptocurrency and have invested around $200 in each of these except VEN, which I have around $1200 invested. I do have coins in the top 10 for security!!
Please let me know what you think of the above and if I should male any changes etc.
Pages:
Jump to: