Pages:
Author

Topic: [ELIX] Elixir - Speculation & Discussion - page 10. (Read 5624 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 08:32:09 AM
ELIXIR and Oyster Pearl are both with bigger shares in my portfolio.

From current point of view and being in contact with both communities, ELIX seems to have the bigger potential. But even Oyster Pearl has potential to at least outperform the market and most of the other coins.
Activity: 20
January 01, 2018, 08:19:26 AM
If you like Elixir because of its good future, also checkout the following: (you dont have to thank me later)

- Oyster Pearl
- Substratum
- Spectrecoin (get in now while you can, before its too late. potential of dollar 30,-

As always read yourself into the project and make your own decision, buy or not to buy, but at least have a check at it so you cant say you didnt know about these goldmines.

Well oyster pearl is really something to look forward this 2018 because there are many big news that are just awaiting to explode so better buy before it happens. Probably one of the most promising coin this year.

My mayor pick is on elixer, and I have some oyster pearl. I am doubting to put my dentshares in Oyster pearl.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 01, 2018, 08:05:51 AM
If you like Elixir because of its good future, also checkout the following: (you dont have to thank me later)

- Oyster Pearl
- Substratum
- Spectrecoin (get in now while you can, before its too late. potential of dollar 30,-

As always read yourself into the project and make your own decision, buy or not to buy, but at least have a check at it so you cant say you didnt know about these goldmines.

Well oyster pearl is really something to look forward this 2018 because there are many big news that are just awaiting to explode so better buy before it happens. Probably one of the most promising coin this year.
Activity: 67
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 07:45:21 AM
ELIX and ELIX
Week 1 +15%
Q1 +120%
Mid 2018 +250%
End 2018 + 500%

This is what i think.
Comes the new Webpage .. Start Q1 = + 250%
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 01, 2018, 06:10:49 AM
With the still increasing Circulating Supply, reaching 10-15$ till the end of 2018 is IMO the best case. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst. Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
January 01, 2018, 03:34:23 AM
Is it ok to hold small amount on exchange for short time if I buy it? Or there are at the moment rewards that I can get only by holding in my wallet? Trying to fully understand this coin so thanks for answers, because word reward in description of this coin is used very often, but as I understand it is only when you are borrowing/lending on the website, right?

YEP

Merit: 2
January 01, 2018, 01:12:28 AM
Is it ok to hold small amount on exchange for short time if I buy it? Or there are at the moment rewards that I can get only by holding in my wallet? Trying to fully understand this coin so thanks for answers, because word reward in description of this coin is used very often, but as I understand it is only when you are borrowing/lending on the website, right?
December 31, 2017, 09:37:17 PM
ELIXIR IS ABOUT TO SPARK UP. Should be interesting. Hopefully we can all make a few thousand from this coin. Im thinnking this year it will reach between 100-200 dolllars. Maybe more. Theere has to be something that will get into the realm of the ethereum, litecoin, and bitcoin prices. Something with under a one hundred million supply that is an organized project.

I think that Elixir is an excellent project, and one of the best coins to invest right now. It has everything so far to have an incredible growth, but what makes you think it's the one that may reach 100-200 bucks per coin so fast? I'm interested in your opinion, I'm not questioning it  Smiley. Hopefully you're right, since it's the coin I'm putting more funds into.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
December 31, 2017, 04:20:49 PM
ELIXIR IS ABOUT TO SPARK UP. Should be interesting. Hopefully we can all make a few thousand from this coin. Im thinnking this year it will reach between 100-200 dolllars. Maybe more. Theere has to be something that will get into the realm of the ethereum, litecoin, and bitcoin prices. Something with under a one hundred million supply that is an organized project.
Activity: 22
December 31, 2017, 04:16:26 PM
time to buy a few more before reaching $ 1
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 03:30:46 PM
I've been trying to tell people here about Elixir since the beginning back when it was only a few cents each. Now it's almost a dollar. Even at that price it is still very undervalued. The devs on this project are some of the best devs in crypto. Consistently under promising and always over deliviring. They have come such a long way in only a few short months. Guys I'm telling you, get in now if you already haven't.
Activity: 33
December 31, 2017, 01:34:43 PM

This looks very good!
Activity: 158
Merit: 20
December 31, 2017, 11:39:56 AM

- Oyster Pearl
- Substratum

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
December 31, 2017, 11:19:47 AM
Seems everyone are being optimistic with this coin and it's really making news in the market and seeing it have a excellent coin circulation. And it's really near in 1$ thinking it just actually started to scratch. Job well done.
December 31, 2017, 11:09:50 AM
$1 on coinexchange  (ETH market)  Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 31, 2017, 06:50:13 AM
I heard a lot of positive things about ELIX in the german community, still very undervalued!
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 31, 2017, 06:22:37 AM
It isn't doing too bad considering it is not on any major exchange yet. Bittrex and Binance will give Elixir a $4 - $5 floor.

Not doing bad at all, it's actually doing pretty good, seems like price is really starting to rise right now, seems like more people are taking notice of this coin's potential. I think by 2018 this coin will really go big so to everyone who is looking for a coin that's under $1 to invest in, this will be the perfect investment. This project really got a huge potential, it has a solid dev team and it's whitepaper is amazing, if you got the time you can read through their whitepaper and you can really appreciate this project's vision. It's very beneficial to a lot of people and it's the kind of project that's very easy for the market to adopt. Currently I'm still buying more and more elixir, I can't wait for it to take off and get added on bigger exchange, no doubt what you're saying here can happen when bittrex will add this coin then price can moon as high as $5 or $6.

Good sum up !

This is what I should look forward.
I've been hearing some good news about this coin and I can say it's really promising one. And maybe I should starting to buy some this so I won't be left out.
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
December 31, 2017, 04:50:57 AM
a very solid project which is also reflected in the course.
And consider that it is not even listed on another major exchanges. if that happens we will see prices between 15k - 30k satoshis  Grin
December 31, 2017, 04:03:52 AM
Let's see if it breaks $1 in 2017. Would be a great start into the new year.
Will soon be too late to invest in this coin for a high return. Visionaries will be rewarded.

AT  $1 or $2 still a high return as it can get to $30.  Already $1.12 on Idex  ( I know very few exchanges on this one) but it gives à direction where it goes on other exchanges. 0.88 on Kucoin and coinexchange
Activity: 236
December 30, 2017, 09:18:29 PM
Just got into the telegram group of this project. Really well organized. New website will be launched directly in the beginning of 2018. This can give another push.

Still low enough to get in. Then hodl and get happy :-)
Pages:
Jump to: