Pages:
Author

Topic: Elizabeth Warren and Nancy Pelosi are right - page 3. (Read 3854 times)

Activity: 568
Merit: 500
Smoke weed everyday!
December 15, 2014, 03:13:25 AM
Both the Red and Blue team stand for the same thing, redistributing wealth from those that produce to those that do not. The only conflict between them is which parasitic aspect of society gets the spoils.
the GOP generally favor lower taxes which prevents income/assets from being redistributed. They tend to favor the free market as opposed to forcing people/businesses to act a certain way
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055
December 14, 2014, 11:57:43 PM
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055
December 14, 2014, 11:28:43 PM

The end times are upon us. I find myself in agreement with not just Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), but House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).

Yep the Blue team has it right this time. Cronmibus is a a massive taxpayer funded handout to the big banks we can only guess how many trillions dollars this windfall will net citibank and company.

Liberals (when they are not bought and paid for) can be counted on to oppose redistribution from middle class taxpayers to the banking elite. When the Blue team come to power, however, they are even more destructive as they tax the productive economy to death blindly redistributing in the other direction.

Both the Red and Blue team stand for the same thing, redistributing wealth from those that produce to those that do not. The only conflict between them is which parasitic aspect of society gets the spoils.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
December 13, 2014, 11:38:27 PM

The end times are upon us. I find myself in agreement with not just Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), but House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).

It’s not just me. Right Wing News’ John Hawkins — not exactly a cheerleader for bipartisan consensus — is publicly standing with Warren, Pelosi, and their liberal allies in the House and Senate. As have conservative Senators Mike Lee (R-UT) and Ted Cruz (R-TX), Townhall.com’s Amy Otto, and Tea Party Patriots....

<>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI8AMRbqY6w
legendary
Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000
December 13, 2014, 12:47:52 PM
Most people should realized by now both parties have little difference when it comes to corruption.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
December 13, 2014, 12:42:49 PM

It’s not just me. Right Wing News’ John Hawkins — not exactly a cheerleader for bipartisan consensus — is publicly standing with Warren, Pelosi, and their liberal allies in the House and Senate. As have conservative Senators Mike Lee (R-UT) and Ted Cruz (R-TX), Townhall.com’s Amy Otto, and Tea Party Patriots, among many others.

And I’m not only opposed to the omnibus bill that squeaked through the House and may fail in the Senate. I’m flat-out agreeing with the principles upon which Pelosi and Warren are making their stand — specifically, their opposition to what Hawkins called “the GOP’s sop to the banks on derivatives along with their sleazy attempt to change campaign finance rules to benefit incumbents.”

It’s infuriating. In its first significant legislative effort since winning the Senate in a landslide last month, the Beltway’s GOP leadership has chosen to secure a special campaign-finance reform loophole for the election arms of both parties. Furthermore, it worked with the Democratic establishment to put taxpayers on the hook for risky investments by bankers.

And we haven’t even gotten to the fact that the bill offers only a few small improvements to the federal budget while still spending far too much. Likewise, the few mediocre — at best — pro-life efforts are offset by Republican support for slightly expanding the federal funding of abortion and continued funding for population control efforts.

This latest debacle is just more evidence that the wool is always going to be pulled over the heads of conservatives. Enough is enough, especially since the media has clearly decided that shutdowns are cool when Democrats do them.

On Friday, Noah warned the GOP leadership that “to dismiss this ire from conservatives as a mere fit of pique among conservatives…would be a foolish approach to this development.”

He’s right. Our country is in serious trouble, and none of the allegedly “reasonable” voices in Washington are doing much about it. As such, I’m proud to add my (small) voice to the growing cascade of conservatives and liberals that have decided it’s time to take the power back from both parties.

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/12/13/elizabeth-warren-and-nancy-pelosi-are-right/

Pages:
Jump to: