Pages:
Author

Topic: ello! newbie here - page 3. (Read 2701 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
June 17, 2015, 02:59:54 AM
Good for you, welcome to the forum. Freebitco.in is a good faucet. I've used them as well. If you consider the payout in bitcoin terms only, the bitcoin payout per roll will be highest as the price of bitcoin to fiat goes down (lower the price of BTC, higher the faucet payout!)

As for the signature campaigns, it is something you can do but the pay out as a newbie is very low, and it won't pay as frequently as a faucet. I'd suggested spending some time on the forum to see if you even like the conversations going on here and can contribute to them. If you do, and you build up some activity you can consider joining a signature campaign.

There's a lot of good talk going on here. Explore. Be friendly. Follow the rules. Good luck to you.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
June 17, 2015, 02:49:02 AM
Ello everyone i came here because a friend of mine introduced this forum to me. He say that i can earn money online by posting here. He also say about the ranking and 14 activity. I not sure what username to use so i use 14Activity as my username. I am now a brand new and i wish to be a member soon. My friend say i can earn around 2 dollar if i am a member. Got a bitcoin wallet and am using https://freebitco.in/ and other faucet to get some bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: