Pages:
Author

Topic: Elon and and how this "dude" could effect bitcoin in the future? - page 6. (Read 701 times)

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
No one can tell on what would happen next but generally this market cant really be that too reacting when it comes to sentiments like this.Also, we do have experience on how Elon does have that
kind of manipulative kind of behavior which means that this market is fully aware with these kind of behaviors.Whether he would make out some shill and other things connected to it
but it wont really be that enough or assurance that we would really be seeing things according on what had been hyped or fud out.As a trader or investor then you should
be aware on when to act or wont act.
Activity: 728
Merit: 660
I stand with Palestine.
You will agree Elon has really inspired many people to bitcoin his pro or against bitcoin tweet directly reflect the red and green candles on bitcoin charts.

With owning this huge platform of Twitter he can either break it or make it. I think.

Let if adopts "doge" as some kind of default crypto currency for Twitter it will be huge move and might effect bitcoin bigtime.

Or let say if come to sense and realizes the truth and embrace bitcoin I can't imagine how huge the green candle will be.
Pages:
Jump to: