Pages:
Author

Topic: Elon doesn't own Shiba? - page 6. (Read 669 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 29, 2021, 10:12:47 AM
Yes Elon has no Shiba, he just holding Bitcoin,Etherium and Doge. He is very bulish for Doge . some days ago he asked CZ Binance ,why their are problem in Doge wallet which clearly Identify that he is still promoting Doge.
One think to remember ,All he ia doing is for just own profit.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
November 29, 2021, 10:03:46 AM
First, keep in mind that there is always a hidden purpose in what he does. yesterday he was shilling and now he says he doesn't have it. do you believe in this? I do not think so. it was very clear what he was doing now. he tried to take down the shiba inu for profit. it's like when he says bitcoin mining is bad, but the truth is he still holds bitcoin and crypto. So don't believe what he says.
Activity: 152
Merit: 6
HODLer
November 29, 2021, 06:38:46 AM
This news is a bit old.. That tweet was like 2 weeks ago or something. Anyways the token dipped a little after the tweet but quickly recovered and continued to reach its high before falling. I don't think that news was all that important, though. Elon said in the same tweet he holds just three cryptos: BTC, ETH and DOGE. It's not like DOGE skyrocketed back up to $0.74 when he tweeted that. Elon's influence in crypto isn't as big as it once was.. At least, that's my opinion.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 26, 2021, 03:22:18 AM
I found a news that the Shiba Inu commuity is not happy with Elon Musk. $SHIB crashed after Musk revealed he didn’t own it and only had BTC, ETH and DOGE. Elon Musk has a Shiba Inu puppy at home. Elon Musk has joked about Shiba Inu, but Elon Musk doesn’t hodl Shiba Inu.

Replying to one of the many Shiba Inu accounts on Crypto Twitter, the famous Elon Musk confirmed that he didn’t own Shiba Inu, despite being a highly influential figure for that community.

I think this will have an effect with the Shiba price but not a big effect because Shiba is still at 0.000042$ at price even if Elon musk revealed he doesn't own Shiba what was your thoughts on this folks?
Pages:
Jump to: