Pages:
Author

Topic: Elon musk and his invention - page 3. (Read 468 times)

copper member
Activity: 1414
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 03, 2021, 02:58:48 AM
looks like it's bad news made to lower the price of btc or fud made to make the market chaotic, after the news of elonmusk I heard the news that china is doing fud on bitcoin, surely after that good news will happen again to make the market go back up.
and it was used to attract more big investors who felt it was too late to join the rally.
if prices continue to be at the top, who will buy for too high a price? of course, they can make manipulations to lower market prices and they can enter to participate in the next rally.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1157
June 03, 2021, 12:40:42 AM
There have been these arguments on Crypto twitter. Some stupid people think it is a good idea to go on a SpaceX launch or Tesla post and make a comment about "So this isn't causing emissions, huh?". I feel that such behavior and trolling is pretty counter-productive.

The whole world, or at least the sane people accept that switching to Electric cars will be beneficial in terms of CO2 emissions. If everything goes electric, the oil companies though would lose the most. Not a collapse I'd say but they have the most to lose, which is why things haven't moved so much politically when it comes to climate change.

What Elon needs to realize is that DOGE has a different design, lower transaction costs and lower network value. As the value rises, so will the profitability and the hashrate. That is just how PoW works and it has gone through that cycle for SHA-256 mining.

His other statement that "cryptocurrencies" exist with less than 1% of Bitcoin's consumption is based on the assumption that PoS can work for a sound money that Bitcoin intends to be. It is just an ignorant position where he is not actually aware of the history and failure of PoS coins to be truly decentralized. They almost always end up as some foundation/ corporation coin.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315
June 02, 2021, 10:55:05 PM
Elon Musk talked about how BTC mining with electricity isn't environment friendly but he invented electric cars, in near future if this actually becomes popular electric cars will be available world wide and billions of vehicles will be charged by electricity so how is this environment friendly?
Its what you called publicity mate. He is also wise when he did announced it. Why? Of course some elon musk followers believe him and will panic sell on bitcoin and you know did happened right? However wr already anticipate that his move was to boost doge instead since he got out already from bitcoin and realize the multiplier is much stronger on dogecoin. See how tweets working so far. So I think elon is just playing business here.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
June 02, 2021, 10:50:23 PM
looks like it's bad news made to lower the price of btc or fud made to make the market chaotic, after the news of elonmusk I heard the news that china is doing fud on bitcoin, surely after that good news will happen again to make the market go back up.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
June 02, 2021, 09:59:00 AM
Elon Musk talked about how BTC mining with electricity isn't environment friendly but he invented electric cars, in near future if this actually becomes popular electric cars will be available world wide and billions of vehicles will be charged by electricity so how is this environment friendly?
That's the irony or contradictory about Elon, and about this statement on bitcoin mining, it has been debunked by many experts so we shouldn't believed or be influenced on anything he said on his twitter account.

He simply wanted to gain attention and create a lot of FUD, but in the end, I think he will not succeed because it's obvious that he has some narrative behind his attacks on bitcoin and bitcoin mining.
Activity: 378
Merit: 15
June 02, 2021, 09:58:36 AM
With this FUD Elon Musk already make alot of money, this guy is smart and he knew what's he is doing a along, do you know the price of dogecoin before Elon Musk tweeted that doge tweet? He already filled some bags at cheaper price and make millions in just few days, he doesn't care if people likes him or not, it's always about the money
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
June 02, 2021, 09:51:19 AM
I do not know if people here are joking or not but some of you have zero clue how the cars work right now as it seems. Right now we are using gas, petrol, basically oil, which is basically limited and requires us to kill the earth in order to get it, freaking and all other methods are making the world a horrible place to get out. So that means in order to get electricity from that, we are murdering the world right now with those cars.

Electric cars however are just using electricity, doesn't mean that it has to be produced this way or that way, you can have solar panels creating electricity and use that in your car as well it wouldn't really change much, so it would be safe for the world, or you can get it in a bad way as well, it all up to you. Which is why one option murders the world and all humanity currently, while Elon's option give you the freedom to not kill the earth while driving, that is the difference.
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
June 02, 2021, 07:35:35 AM
maybe why elon musk issued his opinion about bitcoin mining with electricity that is not environmentally friendly while his business runs by using electricity even if it is true that elon musk's invention of electric cars is produced and even predicted to be the production of electric cars in the world, it seems it's all just Elon musk's excuse just because after a few days elon musk bought bitcoin at a price of $ 1.5 billion and after that elon musk suffered a huge loss even Elon musk's losses reached billions of dollars, now with elon musk issued an opinion that mining bitcoin electrically is not environmentally friendly
Activity: 1064
Merit: 635
June 01, 2021, 02:05:27 PM

Of course, isn't environment-friendly C.Z  also tweeted about it.

Quote from: CZ Binance Twitter
When you use electricity to run cars, it’s environmentally friendly.

When you use electricity to run the most efficient financial networks in the world, it’s an environmental concern.
source

If elon musk is really serious about environment, then he should build a car running on water instead of electricity...
Activity: 2086
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
June 01, 2021, 01:37:19 PM
It's good that people have the option to use electric cars and it is cheap to use as compared to other fuels in my country but he should not make fUD about bitcoin mining electricity usage and its effect on the environment. Such statements are not appreciable by an influencer for any market. I am thinking about how the electric car does not affect the environment if he says bitcoin mining does.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
June 01, 2021, 01:24:56 PM

There are a lot of studies out there already that show that electric cars are not by default more environmental friendly than "normal" cars with combustion engine. To be really environmentally friendly electric cars need to charged with 100% electricity from renewable sources and that's still not the case most of the times. In addition to that you need lithium and cobalt to make the battery packs for the electric cars. To extraction of lithium is also problematic because groundwater flows in from surrounding areas and the groundwater level drops as a result and most of the cobalt comes from the Congo, where it is mined under extremely inhumane conditions.
So yeah.. quite some double standards here.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
June 01, 2021, 01:00:07 PM
Hehe, if you continue to follow the words of Elon Musk, you will always be confused by him, because every word he says is for himself and for his own business purposes, so don't trust Elon Musk's words too much now.
As simple as that, people are ignorant that in order to get the materials for the batteries necessary to power his cars you need the extraction of very rare materials and the use of electricity that comes from fossil fuels anyway, not only that those cars are more inefficient than fuel cars making them more polluting than the tried technology of fuel cars, Elon is just a marketing genius and not the one that will take us to the stars as many believe.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 642
June 01, 2021, 11:54:40 AM
Burn. Ding! Ding! Ding! That's correct.
Include also the batteries that are not environment friendly. Is he going to recycle all of those or just dispose of them in some third-world country so that his place will still look clean.
He just did that manipulation for his own greed. I would not trust everything this guy will say for it will not really be for the future of mankind but for his own.
Or, it's just his marketing scheme which is the worst kind. Cryptocurrency or to be precise, bitcoin revealed his true face.
Activity: 375
Merit: 15
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
June 01, 2021, 11:30:50 AM
There will be more billionaires like Elon musk in crypto space in near future and believe me they will repeat same process like of shilling crypto over and over because billionaires will never get tired of making more money and we all know that crypto is capable of doubling their billions, I don't blame Elon Musk that much but those that are following him.
Activity: 625
June 01, 2021, 11:15:43 AM

It's just that handsome billionaire decided to make even more money using his influence. Of course, the arrival of such large players in crypto may mean that it is becoming more and more interesting. However, their monipulation can lead to disaster.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 01, 2021, 11:05:48 AM
Electricityis one singular contributors to green house gas.  How is electricity produce,? Electricity is produced by nuclear energy which polute the air.  In some places,  they rely on fossil fuel to generate electricity because of some peculiar situations and environmental circumstances!  Only solar generating electricity is clean! So,  Elon has to do more!
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
June 01, 2021, 10:56:02 AM
In general, he is some kind of extraordinary person. I watched his speeches and sometimes did not quite understand his thoughts and conclusions. At times it seemed to me that he contradicted himself. I decided not to think too much about his decisions. And don't take everything seriously.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
June 01, 2021, 10:47:14 AM
As if there is an end to electricity, if you take this seriously then you don't know anything about electricity, it's something we used everyday of our lives generally it's something we can't do without so how is this not even environment friendly? Is BTC mining releasing some kind of unhealthy carbon or air when mining is ongoing? Fuck Elon Musk for saying such FUD about BTC

mining Bitcoin, is it terrible? I was surprised to hear that as far as I know, currently I cannot avoid using electricity, therefore there are innovations being developed, including the use of solar power in Mexico. it might be an alternative that makes it easier for us to not be too wasteful of electricity. then the fuel for cars that already use electricity, will the impact be balanced with the combustion of engines that use gasoline?
By comparing the two we will know the value of innovative use of electricity for the environment.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
June 01, 2021, 10:41:41 AM
people who own the electric car business, talk about unfriendly use of electricity. isn't this funny ?. in fact crypto miners use alternative energy that is more environmentally friendly. from what he said, we are all aware that he just wanted to make the market crash. he just wanted to create a FUD so he could buy it cheaper.
I think he has a goal since getting involved in crypto, see how he plays the market turmoil for personal gain and how he destroys the market, after that it starts to recover the market price again. Regarding mining, have any miners complained about electricity since the emergence of btc mining?
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
June 01, 2021, 10:38:25 AM
In my opinion, it doesn't difference either it's an electric car or a car that uses fuel oil, because if everyone uses an electric car, it will certainly add to the total use of electricity, then the demand for electricity supply will increase, is there electricity just like that? No, electricity requires generator workers whether it's coal, wind, or sunlight, and of course it still has an effect on the environment, this is only an elon strategy to reduce Bitcoin, he only incited his followers for his own interests.
Pages:
Jump to: