Pages:
Author

Topic: Elon Musk and Jack Dorsey agree to talk about bitcoin at an event in July - page 3. (Read 1129 times)

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1233
Even after watching all this shit, I believe Elon is not hopping on bitcoin and he will keep poking his followers towards Dogecoin and it looks like he has a very huge portfolio in Dogecoins as he may have accumulated so much during the bear times and is shilling it now to go ultra-rich than ever. These hypocrites don't give a fuck to crypto and digitalization, all they want is money.

Exactly and crypto nowadays does not feel any impact from the words Elon Musk says at whatever conference or event.After accepting Bitcoin payments for buying Tesla cars and later on retreating by saying that Bitcoin mining consumes a lot of energy and will not accept anymore payments in Bitcoin he completely lost credibility.Whatever he does now,no one from the crypto world really cares about him and this is how it should be,crypto should not rely on any person or entity but it should continue to be fully immune from such impacts and offer us the decentralization we all love.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
This is July 22 already and I don't think anything they might have to say is influencing anything anymore. I have not even been getting acquainted with any information related to him as I am not interested. Either the talk comes up or not, bitcoin is here to stay despite how they try to manipulate their follower nor the market.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Even after watching all this shit, I believe Elon is not hopping on bitcoin and he will keep poking his followers towards Dogecoin and it looks like he has a very huge portfolio in Dogecoins as he may have accumulated so much during the bear times and is shilling it now to go ultra-rich than ever. These hypocrites don't give a fuck to crypto and digitalization, all they want is money.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
Now, it is revealed that not only Tesla but also SpaceX own Bitcoin. If Elon already shilled Dogecoin with Moon mission, do you think he will shill Bitcoin with another Moon mission or similar space flight to the edge of space like Blue Origin and Jeff Bezos just did days ago. I mean he might accept Bitcoin as payment method for Moon mission or space flight.

doge and bitcoin could work for the moon. but not for mars
mars is closest 5min (10min send+receive) furthest 40min(1hour20min send+receive)

meaning on mars.
if you want to pay for rationpack with someone in the same colony tunnel on mars
sending a transaction can take 5-40min.. and to see it on the blockchain would be 20min-90mins after you have sent the transactions.
meaning your mandatory 10minute refreshment break would be over before the rationpack seller sees a confirm
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
which makes me more confident about the need for a censorship-resistant money, and the network becoming a multi-generational protocol.
^
says the guy advertising another network at every oppertunity and being buddies with censors that want to ban/ignore anyone wanting to evolve bitcoin onchain

and yes LN is a separate network different currencies can use. a small nice service network for small amounts.

which bitcoin should not be devolved/stagnated just to publicise this other network as a go-to service everyone should use instead

and no dont cry to your buddies for backup rebuttals

and yes you saying
"i dont want coffe amounts onchain" is censorship talk of wanting certain transactions removed/not tolerated
funny thing is if you cant spend coffee amounts. how you suppose to spend coffee amounts to deposit into your other network to then buy coffee in your accepted manner

and please dont say the idea is to lock up 10xcoffee amount. then split it over 4 routes. because then you will not get to buy 10 complete coffees
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
Did Elon Musk go to Michael Saylor’s office for this live video stream hehehe. It appears he is making fun of Saylor by using that backdrop. However, it is Saylor’s own fault. Saylor the hero has created his own archvillain. It was him who invited Elon to the Bitcoin for corporations conference on February 3, 2021.

Amongst the attendees was SpaceX as highlighted by the team at @DocumentingBTC via the following tweet. Attendance by the space exploration company confirms that Elon Musk is indeed interested in adding Bitcoin to its treasuries.

Source https://en.ethereumworldnews.com/microstrategys-bitcoin-for-corporations-attracted-8197-attendees/
Elon looks just woke up and join the livestream.  Grin

He said people thought me will dump Bitcoin but after laughing, he said I would only pump Bitcoin, not dump. It is irony to see he told us like that because we know what he did since 2020, pumped and dumped Bitcoin.

Now, it is revealed that not only Tesla but also SpaceX own Bitcoin. If Elon already shilled Dogecoin with Moon mission, do you think he will shill Bitcoin with another Moon mission or similar space flight to the edge of space like Blue Origin and Jeff Bezos just did days ago. I mean he might accept Bitcoin as payment method for Moon mission or space flight.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
maybe many people have not started to care about what they are talking about because this has.absolutely no impact on the increase in.the price of bitcoin in.the.stock market, which is.precisely the controversial.statement that can.worsen the image of bitcoin in.the stock.market, but we hope this can.have a positive.impact on a bitcoin value and has.not experienced.a decline.that continues.to decline.in a fairly.short time, maybe we can.only hope for positive.things.in what they are talking about
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

Elon Musk was very respectful, and well behaved during the talk. I believe he truly expressed what he truly felt about Bitcoin. They were positive viewpoints, which makes me more confident about the need for a censorship-resistant money, and the network becoming a multi-generational protocol.

Video, https://www.thebword.org/c/track-2-Bitcoin-As-A-Tool-For-Economic-Empowerment

EM can indeed look calm and seems to think that he supports BTC but on the other hand he often tweets that creates pumps in the market.  If previously Tesla accepted and now rejects BTC on the grounds that it is not environmentally friendly, it is too hypocritical because of the fact that even gold as a valuable commodity is not environmentally friendly.  The EM view is not always what it appears to be.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
And then there are some very high level investors such as Kevin O'Leary (Sharktank) who could care less about what Elon has to say Smiley

Elon Musk was very respectful, and well behaved during the talk. I believe he truly expressed what he truly felt about Bitcoin. They were positive viewpoints, which makes me more confident about the need for a censorship-resistant money, and the network becoming a multi-generational protocol.

Video, https://www.thebword.org/c/track-2-Bitcoin-As-A-Tool-For-Economic-Empowerment
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
Jack personally always reacts to the topic of bitcoin well and has a high level of friendliness.  Perhaps we can follow this conversation live to see the right outcome and whether it entails new effects and dynamics in the long term.  It is also a norm that the market and bitcoin need.  Did Jack mention building defi for bitcoin?  Not sure what he will bring next.  Personally, I still see that as a very bullish signal for bitcoin.
I don't bet my hope with Bitcoin ETF or Bitcoin DeFi. Bitcoin itself is good enough to grow more and don't need Bitcoin ETF or Bitcoin DeFi. Those things can bring both positive momentum and negative effects with fud.

https://youtu.be/Zwx_7XAJ3p0
Why it is important and we are also waiting, the meeting with Elon, and probably more or less the results of the electric energy that Elon has suggested.
It is a very long livestream but it worth the time of audience if they are bitcoiners.

They can learn something from the livestream, pick something valuable to grow up with the market. If they are subtle, they can realize some relations between events, market crashes, pumps and how influential people show their power.

Elon said transaction volume is low, transaction cost is high about Bitcoin. He should be aware of that tweet: https://twitter.com/Excellion/status/1333966283876954113
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
Is anyone able to round up exactly was said? The price of Bitcoin hasn't been significantly effected, but has gone up slightly so I'm assuming that not much was said, but it was probably nothing negative. I refuse to look at news sites just in case they inject their own bias, and I don't really want to sit down, and watch this.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Any news involving the clown Musk have zero interest for me. The guy is only a manipulator narcissistic dude, his interests for me to get rich are zero as well so why should I care. I'm not that stupid to follow like the sheep. Next!
Yes I also don't care what he says and what he does. Believing it is a mistake. Luckily I have never wanted to follow him on twitter. It's stupid that there are still many people who are influenced by his tweets. Hopefully the media doesn't make it big and follow up on this problem, don't give it a stage again.
I already following Elon musk since he did he's first tweet about dogecoin, when she said something about doge i buy as fast as i can.

But after the SNL i know theres something wrong with this guy, i think she just care about hes life and never think about the community who believe on him.

So after that, i never follow this man anymore and i think most of us already realize Elon just trolling us and he's tweet doesn't really work like previously.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
Jack personally always reacts to the topic of bitcoin well and has a high level of friendliness.  Perhaps we can follow this conversation live to see the right outcome and whether it entails new effects and dynamics in the long term.  It is also a norm that the market and bitcoin need.  Did Jack mention building defi for bitcoin?  Not sure what he will bring next.  Personally, I still see that as a very bullish signal for bitcoin.
https://youtu.be/Zwx_7XAJ3p0
Why it is important and we are also waiting, the meeting with Elon, and probably more or less the results of the electric energy that Elon has suggested.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
Did Elon Musk go to Michael Saylor’s office for this live video stream hehehe. It appears he is making fun of Saylor by using that backdrop. However, it is Saylor’s own fault. Saylor the hero has created his own archvillain. It was him who invited Elon to the Bitcoin for corporations conference on February 3, 2021.

Amongst the attendees was SpaceX as highlighted by the team at @DocumentingBTC via the following tweet. Attendance by the space exploration company confirms that Elon Musk is indeed interested in adding Bitcoin to its treasuries.

Source https://en.ethereumworldnews.com/microstrategys-bitcoin-for-corporations-attracted-8197-attendees/
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
World Family Coin
I hope both of them discuss about how good bitcoin it is so we can see a little bit green in the market. It's been more than 2 months we seeing market bleeding, i hope after this event it can make some fresh air for the market to recover.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 11
I am pleased to see that Elon regained his faith in Bitcoin.
There is no such statement or evidence which indicates that he is supporting bitcoin now.He has just agreed to talk about the bitcoin with Dorsey on that event and still pumping all the shitcoins and trying to conceive people that doge is better than btc and eth in every term.So I also don't give importance to any of his nonsense talk anymore and he has accepted the challenge to satisfy his ego nothing else and will end up losing it.
I will listen, but now I have begun to learn to judge rationally, because the market may be manipulated by some so-called bigwigs in a short time, but the long-term trend is driven by the consensus of all holders. In addition, I think many times the so-called The big guys said on the stage that they were unfavorable to Bitcoin, all in order to get cheaper chips, in order to make retail investors surrender. More and more institutions are coming in, and I don’t think institutions are stupid than me.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I hope this ElonClown dont talk shit about bitcoin in that event, in this current situation bitcoin price is very unstable because a lot of bad news. If this clown talking shit again about bitcoin it gonna make the price of bitcoin drop and go back below $30k again. After the SNL ELon keep talking bad about bitcoin, she looks like impostor in game Among us.
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
And then there are some very high level investors such as Kevin O'Leary (Sharktank) who could care less about what Elon has to say Smiley
I'd say that I care enough that I'll definitely be reading up about what was said after the event, but I'm not that interested to watch it live. No matter what, there will likely be a price reaction to what is said, unless nothing is said at all, which is unlikely as I find people tend to struggle with personal bias when it comes to things like this, and undoubtedly one of them will say something that can be perceived negative for Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!
Pages:
Jump to: