Pages:
Author

Topic: Elon Musk: "Bitcoin is almost as bs as fiat money" - page 4. (Read 434 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
After so many pumps sparked by Elon Musk through his tweets, Musk calls Bitcoin "almost as BS as fiat money".
Elon Musk made the bullshit comparison between fiat and bitcoin and few days ago and this might be his latest tweet as he might be facing some heat as it was evident that he was manipulating the market with his tweets and with the price of bitcoin and doge rallying he might got some warning from his lawyers to retract and hence these tweets Grin.

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
Musk likes to make fun of things.

BS probably meant that while fiat is made out of thin air and loses value fast because of inflation Bitcoin also appeared out of nowhere and gains value due to FOMO Tongue

Don't bash Elon too hard. He likes bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 36
I think things like this can be taken out of context, when you pick them out of a conversation in isolation.

He was probably just giving a little bit of ground in the conversation in order to prove his point.

Yes, he can be a bit of a loose cannon, but do *you* really believe Elon Musk thinks Bitcoin is BS after buying that much of it?
Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Well, this is what we expect from them, the [institutional] investors and the [influencer] investors, that anytime they will control the price of bitcoin. Believe me or not, that man was trying to manipulate bitcoin and start making negative comments towards bitcoin. That is not the first time he called bitcoin as a [BS] if I am not wrong last year, he also called bitcoin is a BS currency fiat not this as the first time. He obviously now a market manipulator, who knows he wants a dump so that he can able to invest again.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
After so many pumps sparked by Elon Musk through his tweets, Musk calls Bitcoin "almost as BS as fiat money".

He had "Bitcoin" on his Twitter bio recently. His company just invested $1.5B in BTC. He sparked bull runs for a memecoin and called crypto the future currency of Earth - why would Musk back off the Bitcoin bullish mindset and call Bitcoin BS?

The tweet:
To be clear, I am *not* an investor, I am an engineer. I don’t even own any publicly traded stock besides Tesla.
However, when fiat currency has negative real interest, only a fool wouldn’t look elsewhere.
Bitcoin is almost as bs as fiat money. The key word is “almost”.

Source: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1362600676174557186
Pages:
Jump to: