Pages:
Author

Topic: Elon MusK Bullish again for bitcoin ? - page 2. (Read 288 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 13
June 05, 2021, 04:10:52 AM
I am really speechless with all his games and I am seriously waiting for whatsoever he what to paint out with this tweet. This might bring some of his followers who can't think to take decisions on their own to think twice and maybe considering bitcoin again but without this tweet, bitcoin will definitely reach another ATH sooner or later.
Activity: 980
Merit: 10
June 05, 2021, 03:55:21 AM
whatever he does I don't care anymore about it, you should be like that too, don't focus too much on this person.
because if you focus on this person you continue to join the wave created in the manipulation of the market yourself which will be harmed and I believe that.
Never mind friends, don't keep fixing on this billionaire, it's enough about manipulation like this
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
June 05, 2021, 03:29:19 AM
That really was expected.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 05, 2021, 03:24:33 AM
so which is it?

don't get me wrong I like the guy but Elon Musk is like a confused teenager with huge mood swings and figuring out what he feels is just a waste of time. people should focus more on what they need to do rather than waiting for what Elon Musk feels regarding bitcoin.
Yuppy , why Need to hear always from Elon when there are more people we must follow to listen and make changes in the market, not like this person that sounds  like changing mind from every seconds.
people would feel so much better if they just ignore what Elon Musk does in the crypto sphere.

actually "IF WE" ignore Him, because posting in this kind of thread from time to time only spreads His word and now people are talking here and there.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 05, 2021, 03:19:31 AM
Elon Musk changed his profile picture and unlike his previous tweets, this move seems to be a positive one.
Is is time for bitcoin to cross the ATH again ?

https://twitter.com/elonmusk

Elon MusK Bullish again for bitcoin ?
I think Elon Musk is only challenging the market if all his tweets will still take a Bite for the community .

This is absolutely desperation and stupidity from a once respected person.

but what he is doing now is an obvious trolling and taking advantage of peoples stupidity and noobness .
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
June 05, 2021, 03:18:20 AM
This man doesn't aim to stop as it seems.  Grin  He just indicated that he was heartbroken but now it looks like things have changed again. It has become really hard to follow him. Let's hope that he is bullish this time.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
June 05, 2021, 03:01:12 AM
so which is it?

don't get me wrong I like the guy but Elon Musk is like a confused teenager with huge mood swings and figuring out what he feels is just a waste of time. people should focus more on what they need to do rather than waiting for what Elon Musk feels regarding bitcoin.

people would feel so much better if they just ignore what Elon Musk does in the crypto sphere.

or he could be heartbroken since he wasn't invited to that Miami Conference. was he?  he is one of the famous and rich individuals who obnoxiously encourage bitcoin investments and then play around. he should have been a speaker in that event if he wasn't so much of a disappointment.

been watching a portion of the conference on youtube recently but no one had simply mentioned his name there. the community must have been fed up with his tweets this time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 05, 2021, 02:52:24 AM
Elon Musk understands how much power of influence he has in the crypto world. I, however, believe there's been of that power in recent times. You can't just go switching sides over and over again just because it's amusing to you.
I know this move by Elon is going to cause quite a lot of people to go bullish on bitcoin but it would mean they don't yet understand that Elon is only manipulating the market for his own gain.
I believe this is a trap and it's best to stay clear.
in opinion, I think Musk effect will eventually wane and he wouldn't have this power over the market again.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104
June 05, 2021, 02:38:41 AM
so which is it?

Activity: 26
Merit: 22
June 05, 2021, 02:34:14 AM
I'm just having a hard time understanding how anyone could equate the value of their investment to what some jackass tweets. 🤯
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
June 05, 2021, 02:23:51 AM
I think at a certain point he will receive a ban or a serious fine for these actions made on twitter.
It's pretty clear there are enormous movements after these tweet, but Speculation, on the light sun made on twitter with such trivial claim, can't proceed for a long time !
For sure this is going to be a huge issue, I can't see any advantage anymore for his company (but I continue to see some advantage if they are trading futures/option about crypto currency)
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
June 05, 2021, 02:21:22 AM
At some point the Elon Musk effect is going to wane, especially as he does his tweets regularly on cryptos. People are going to start getting fed up with his doublespeak like they did with John McAfee (who is presently cooling his heels in a penitentiary). If I were Mr Musk, I would just take a chill pill and stay on the sidelines to watch things for a while. He can't come to tell us how bad Bitcoin was for the globe a few days ago and then return after a few days to still praise the same Bitcoin he condemned and expect people to applaud him. Those who will be doing so are either confused or simply idiots. He should just relax. Otherwise, his double standard will hurt his auto business and damage his reputation.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
June 05, 2021, 02:18:38 AM
Elon is Shit Man , he is just manipulating Bitcoin and its just a trap, Don't Be traped and manipulated
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
June 05, 2021, 01:49:07 AM
Elon Musk changed his profile picture and unlike his previous tweets, this move seems to be a positive one.
Is is time for bitcoin to cross the ATH again ?

https://twitter.com/elonmusk

Elon MusK Bullish again for bitcoin ?
Pages:
Jump to: