Pages:
Author

Topic: Elon Musk made tweet about animal coin again. Time to buy doge and Shiba Inu? - page 8. (Read 1250 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
based on doge price history , maybe i am prefer to stay away from shiba. i know some whales and traders will buy and speculate on shiba due elon's tweet. but look at the price effect after he tweet, price didnt move alot and even drop again. investors now become smarter than before after alot of traders rekted in doge.
elon musk never responsible with the thing that he did, when he shilling any coins and beginer investors trapped on it till lose their money this man was never care about it. better to stay away as long as we can.

IMO, I believe it's a big NO, we should learn from the previous mistake and experiences, But if you want to take the risk then it's your call Because I believe history keep repeating itself so the previous scenario might happen again so consider the risk seriously. I don't care about what Mr. Elon Musk says when it was intended for crypto But I'm still following Elon Musk in the technological development tweets especially when it was about SpaceX update.
that is what i mean, we have learn alot in doge case. alot traders lose their money when  following elon musk game. now better buying good project in top cmc.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
IMO, I believe it's a big NO, we should learn from the previous mistake and experiences, But if you want to take the risk then it's your call Because I believe history keep repeating itself so the previous scenario might happen again so consider the risk seriously. I don't care about what Mr. Elon Musk says when it was intended for crypto But I'm still following Elon Musk in the technological development tweets especially when it was about SpaceX update.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1563
Sometime I think that if we were going to take advantage of this short term gains, people can make money out of elon's crypto trolling in twitter. As long as you have your proper bankroll management and you know that the particular coin will be rugged in the process.

You can somehow make money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
based on doge price history , maybe i am prefer to stay away from shiba. i know some whales and traders will buy and speculate on shiba due elon's tweet. but look at the price effect after he tweet, price didnt move alot and even drop again. investors now become smarter than before after alot of traders rekted in doge.
copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 1

The big player Elon Musk made post about Shiba Inu again. Should we trust him again after what he has done to the crypto world? Doge is now 0.24, 70% decrease from its peak. SHIB is now 0.000007, drops nearly 85%.

If animal coin will rise again? What are your top picks? My picks is

1. Doge coin https://www.binance.com/en/trade/DOGE_USDT?type=spot
2. Shiba Inu  https://www.binance.com/en/trade/SHIB_USDT
3. Tadp  https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0xa7acafedcdf33ad7541698701e9a76b48ec62728
Pages:
Jump to: