Pages:
Author

Topic: Elon Musk Profited $2.2B Pumping DogeCoin: Blockchain analysis [DogeWhistle.com] - page 2. (Read 230 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
We all know that the Elongated Muskrat pumps DogeCoin on Twitter. That's not news. We know his tweets rock the market - that's not news, either. We also know that a single wallet holds ~28% of all DogeCoin (about $2.6 billion at current prices, though the coin is so volatile that you'll need to recalculate the account's value every five minutes). I loaded the entire DogeCoin blockchain into a SQL database and found that the Whale Wallet transferred money to an obscure charity just as Musk tweeted about donating to that charity.
I don't doubt any theory that Elon Musk gets profits from his tweets but you did not provide the details of your blockchain analysis. I don't know which wallets in the Dogecoin richlist belong to Elon Musk. Even if I can identify them, I don't know which price Elon Musk sold it to take profit. I don't know his entry price with Dogecoin.

Do you think Elon Mush breaks any rule with his tweet? I don't see it. I don't know he got how much profit from Dogecoin but he has his rights to use any money he has to charity activities, donations.

Dogecoin Rich List: https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-dogecoin-addresses.html

DogeWhistle.com, I listed all the transaction IDs and even the SQL queries needed to find the transaction path. If you have access to Google BigQuery, you can load the DogeChain and run the queries yourself (use a Public Data Connector). I can't easily paste that all in here.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
We all know that the Elongated Muskrat pumps DogeCoin on Twitter. That's not news. We know his tweets rock the market - that's not news, either. We also know that a single wallet holds ~28% of all DogeCoin (about $2.6 billion at current prices, though the coin is so volatile that you'll need to recalculate the account's value every five minutes). I loaded the entire DogeCoin blockchain into a SQL database and found that the Whale Wallet transferred money to an obscure charity just as Musk tweeted about donating to that charity.
I don't doubt any theory that Elon Musk gets profits from his tweets but you did not provide the details of your blockchain analysis. I don't know which wallets in the Dogecoin richlist belong to Elon Musk. Even if I can identify them, I don't know which price Elon Musk sold it to take profit. I don't know his entry price with Dogecoin.

Do you think Elon Mush breaks any rule with his tweet? I don't see it. I don't know he got how much profit from Dogecoin but he has his rights to use any money he has to charity activities, donations.

Dogecoin Rich List: https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-dogecoin-addresses.html
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
He tweeted about buying just as DogeCoin flowed into the wallet. He tweeted about selling just as funding flowed out. He tweeted about donating to a charity just as DogeCoin from the Whale Wallet flowed to that exact donation address. It's circumstantial evidence, but I think it's pretty strong. I laid it out on the site.
He buying or not.

The reality no one knows right, all just speculation. ELON likes memes so don't take it serious his tweet, the real solid proof from him on cryptocurrency only holding 0.3 BTC from someone who gifts to him and admitted this on his twitter.

So, no matter you are speculated the wallet if no solid proof at all that just speculation.
~ I loaded the entire DogeCoin blockchain into a SQL database and found that the Whale Wallet transferred money to an obscure charity just as Musk tweeted about donating to that charity.
While it's probable, we would appreciate if you could lay out all the details in your post how he profited $2.2 Billion? I'm not sure what to make of deposit to a charity. IIRC, he also made an offer to reward those big bag holders if they sell.

Here are the transaction IDs:

Step 1: 3cdf109ae7265608c2f91e833a682aac06601e6fe5a0155255ffc8a98a772a21
Step 2: e8fc9c76b678ac3cd50978fb4b14684c41e018f3dbdd23e3ed9e79e36ea17f98
Step 3: 800f13d8cf5e114f85b3891c48b91359b6951e737735a7393a7ab285dcfcba0c
Step 4: 928593f49999db4a4d73db7388de397a650d9e7692970802ec0c41c1c09a9c22

I made a chart showing the path of the DogeCoin: https://dogewhistle.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/DogeFlow_ZoomOut_2021-02-16.png

I laid it out more on the site. The way he profited isn't that hard to understand: buy low and then pump.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
~ I loaded the entire DogeCoin blockchain into a SQL database and found that the Whale Wallet transferred money to an obscure charity just as Musk tweeted about donating to that charity.
While it's probable, we would appreciate if you could lay out all the details in your post how he profited $2.2 Billion? I'm not sure what to make of deposit to a charity. IIRC, he also made an offer to reward those big bag holders if they sell.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Just speculate and no solid proof at all.

How you can verify that $2.6 billion worth of DOGE coin belongs to ELON? IMO the wallet contains $2.6 B just a pure speculation and cannot be taken as proof this DOGE belong to Elon.

Unless ELON shares with the public how much worth he was holding.

Agreed that it's not solid proof (though there's no way to solidly prove that anyone controls any address really, unless they come out and say so. But the correlations between whale-wallet transactions and statements by Musk are just too strong. He tweeted about buying just as DogeCoin flowed into the wallet. He tweeted about selling just as funding flowed out. He tweeted about donating to a charity just as DogeCoin from the Whale Wallet flowed to that exact donation address. It's circumstantial evidence, but I think it's pretty strong. I laid it out on the site.

Don't know if that will be a good correlation. In crypto, it is hard to believe such theories unless, you can provide those transactions IDs and the ownership of that address. Til then, it is just pure speculation and you can't convince other people about such coincidence. Anyway, whatever Elon is doing to his riches, it is none of our business. At least, he is sharing some of his wealth to charity.

How you can verify that $2.6 billion worth of DOGE coin belongs to ELON? IMO the wallet contains $2.6 B just a pure speculation and cannot be taken as proof this DOGE belong to Elon.

Agreed that it's not solid proof (though there's no way to solidly prove that anyone controls any address really, unless they come out and say so. But the correlations between whale-wallet transactions and statements by Musk are just too strong. He tweeted about buying just as DogeCoin flowed into the wallet. He tweeted about selling just as funding flowed out. He tweeted about donating to a charity just as DogeCoin from the Whale Wallet flowed to that exact donation address. It's circumstantial evidence, but I think it's pretty strong. I laid it out on the site.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225

You take the blue pill: The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and you can believe whatever you want to believe. You can choose to believe that the optimal financial strategy involves pouring your savings into a meme-based cryptocurrency hyped by an eccentric billionaire (who, incidentally, was fined $20 million by the SEC in 2018 for manipulating stock prices via Twitter). You can choose to believe that a man capable of controlling cryptocurrency prices and earning billions from price fluctuations has passed up this opportunity for profit out of the goodness of his heart. You can even choose to believe that reading stale memes constitutes “due diligence”, and that Snoop Dogg, Jake Paul, and assorted TikTok celebrities make for excellent financial advisors.

You take the DOGE pill: You stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the muskrat-hole goes.

DogeWhistle.com

EDIT: You all don't like visiting external sites. That's fine - I'll add some content from my site here.

The transaction IDs linking the Whale Wallet to GiveDirectly, a small charity Musk contributed to:

Step 1: 3cdf109ae7265608c2f91e833a682aac06601e6fe5a0155255ffc8a98a772a21
Step 2: e8fc9c76b678ac3cd50978fb4b14684c41e018f3dbdd23e3ed9e79e36ea17f98
Step 3: 800f13d8cf5e114f85b3891c48b91359b6951e737735a7393a7ab285dcfcba0c
Step 4: 928593f49999db4a4d73db7388de397a650d9e7692970802ec0c41c1c09a9c22

Flow chart (follow the yellow Doge, Neo): https://dogewhistle.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/DogeFlow_ZoomOut_2021-02-16.png

SQL query proving the link: https://dogewhistle.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/SmokingGun_FixCrop_2021-02-16.png

SQL query proving that a statistically-improbable number of transactions include "69" and "420": https://dogewhistle.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/SexAndWeedNumberFinder_FLATTENED.png

Musk's fascination with "69" and "420": https://dogewhistle.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/ElonMusk_EvenMore_FourTwentySixtyNine.png

Please do read the site before commenting "u hav no proofs...where r the proofs?". I agree this evidence isn't 100% rock-solid, but I think it's strong overall.

Pages:
Jump to: