Pages:
Author

Topic: Elon Musk trolls DogeCoin and it’s prices rises? - page 3. (Read 465 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Lol, this is the best advertising for Dogecoin. But, I really do not understand this hype around Dogecoin... Before this tweet, we saw TikTok challenges, what else will come to pump the price up?  Cheesy
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Thats how cryptocurrency works, and we can't do anything about it, the price volatility of any cryptocurrency can bring more harm than good, thats for sure thats why everyone must take extra precaution before dealing any crypto-related investment or else you wake up someday that you are already lost all your hard-earned money, move away from those hypes induce cryptocurrency pumps, instead choose to invest with those top-ranking cryptocurrency in the market with a true use case, Dogecoin is an old cryptocurrency but it has no define use-case so its a risky coin to hold. forget Elon Musk his a Billionaire and money is not a problem with her. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
He is an influential person and if he is in favor of dogecoin then I guess soon dogecoin will experience another pump in price almost like what happen with the tiktok video, I think many top players love dogecoin and soon their support will help in the price increase, but what I don't get is what he thinks dogecoin has to compete or be better than the global financial system.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
If you have been following Elon Musk for quiet a while then you may have noticed that he’s often trolled DogeCoin in the past, and this time he’s trolled it by sharing a image of DogeCoin eating the entire financial system. Furthermore what’s amused me is that his tweets made the prices of DogeCoin rise upwards, and if he continues with these kind of tweets then he alone can pump up the DogeCoin prices to record levels.

Responding to a sarcastic tweet asking Musk for lost Bitcoin, Musk wrote:

“Excuse me, I only sell Doge!”

Source:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/elon-musk-sees-dogecoin-standard-future-doge-price-rises-14
Pages:
Jump to: