Pages:
Author

Topic: Elon's star is fading. People will be asking who he was in a couple of years. - page 2. (Read 185 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

I have principles and I wouldn't receive money for free, especially from sneaky persons (they have a hidden purpose). If you believe it or not it's your problem not mine so cannot tell more about it.

Not all business men are snakes btw, some have true morals.
Others even want a position like Elon Musk, able to manipulate the market well and every tweet he makes will have an effect on the market price of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Dogecoin.

Elon Musk is indeed a businessman who will focus on his profits, besides that he also develops his rocket which he always updates. I don't think Elon is just bullshit with his IQ. Elons has also had a major impact on the improvement and development of technology at sapceX.

Talking about moral issues, Elon should have more morals than people who are only concerned with profit without any reciprocity and innovation.

He will still be here even after couple of years. His SpaceX venture alone, will keep him active in social media. So he's not going away anytime soon. Maybe there are so many crypto users that don't like Elon but let us accept that he has a lot of ventures that matter and ordinary individual can't provide such services.

People like Elon explode onto the scene and just as quickly implode off it.  People like him usually overextend themselves financially and then lose control of the businesses.  Remember Ted Turner - a classic example.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I have principles and I wouldn't receive money for free, especially from sneaky persons (they have a hidden purpose). If you believe it or not it's your problem not mine so cannot tell more about it.

Others even want a position like Elon Musk, able to manipulate the market well and every tweet he makes will have an effect on the market price of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Dogecoin.

Elon Musk is indeed a businessman who will focus on his profits, besides that he also develops his rocket which he always updates. I don't think Elon is just bullshit with his IQ. Elons has also had a major impact on the improvement and development of technology at sapceX.

Talking about moral issues, Elon should have more morals than people who are only concerned with profit without any reciprocity and innovation.

He will still be here even after couple of years. His SpaceX venture alone, will keep him active in social media. So he's not going away anytime soon. Maybe there are so many crypto users that don't like Elon but let us accept that he has a lot of ventures that matter and ordinary individual can't provide such services.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721
MrStork Exchange Service

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
I personally don't care about this narcissistic clown anymore, I don't care what he tweets and the impact on me is zero. He is non-existent to me and so is his toy named Dogecoin.

Even if Dogecoin goes to $100 I know Musk remains a manipulator and I wouldn't trust him even if he gave me $1M. That's it, I'm smarter than this guy with all his IQ crap. I hope so you are also.

I know you are just kidding by saying even he gives you $1m you will not collect. We should remember that E. Musk is business man and whatever he does center on how he can make profit even if you call him market manipulator. Whoever is in his position will do same and I believe what OP said that will not last long on top of the lather.

Activity: 267
Merit: 11
I personally don't care about this narcissistic clown anymore, I don't care what he tweets and the impact on me is zero. He is non-existent to me and so is his toy named Dogecoin.

Even if Dogecoin goes to $100 I know Musk remains a manipulator and I wouldn't trust him even if he gave me $1M. That's it, I'm smarter than this guy with all his IQ crap. I hope so you are also.

I know you are just kidding by saying even he gives you $1m you will not collect. We should remember that E. Musk is business man and whatever he does center on how he can make profit even if you call him market manipulator. Whoever is in his position will do same and I believe what OP said that will not last long on top of the lather.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093

Activity: 84
Merit: 3
I think it is time to stop thinking Elon is some sort of god.  

Tesla sales are down. Google it, the link I posted didn't work.

Tesla share price is down.

When the news comes out that his cars run on coal.  He will hide.

60.3% of the electricity his cars use is from fossil fuels - coal is 1/3 of that number.

https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=427&t=3

U.S. utility-scale electricity generation by source, amount, and share of total in 20201
Preliminary data as of February 2021      
Energy source   Billion kWh   Share of total
Total - all sources   4,009
Fossil fuels (total)   2,419   60.3%
Natural Gas   1,617   40.3%
Coal   774
19.3%
Petroleum (total)   17
0.4%
Petroleum liquids   10   0.2%
Petroleum coke   8
0.2%