Pages:
Author

Topic: Email received from Binance, Matter of concern ? - page 2. (Read 172 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
Now what is binance concerned about here? If we received bitcoin from sanctioned country or person, our account will be at risk ?
It is not your keys on blockchain, you have no full control, Binance has the control. If you received coins from someone from a sanctioned country, likely the coins would be seized and your Binance account may be freezed or blocked.

Use noncustodial wallet instead, for you to have full control, especially if you do not know the person that is sending the coins in real life and if you do not know the country the person is from.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Now what is binance concerned about here? If we received bitcoin from sanctioned country or person, our account will be at risk ?

I guess that best would be to ask the support people about the e-mail.
I have no idea if it's about the source of some coins or fiat, I have no idea if it's about their so-called p2p platform. But maybe, with some luck, the support knows this.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
Today i got this email from Binance.
The sender was [email protected] and the email did contain anti phishing code , which I have configured in my Binance account. This means that the email is legit.

Pages:
Jump to: