Author

Topic: [EMC] EMERCOIN — Blockchain Service Platform. PoS&PoW | BTC merge-mined - page 105. (Read 393676 times)

Activity: 641
Merit: 500
I have 300 coins to sell, can i still sell?
Activity: 535
Merit: 501
EMC
You can sell your EMC cryptocurrency for US Dollars, paid to any US Bank account via Chase QuickPay. This is free service to send or receive money, if you have e-mail address and US bank account. For details, see FAQ from Chase. Exchange rate is 0.0025 US dollars per EMC.
EMC
Exchange rate now is 0.0025 US dollars per EMC (http://emc.cc.st/cgi-bin/emc-buy.cgi)
Open sale of coins!
EMC
Exchange rate now is 0.002 US dollars per EMC (http://emc.cc.st/cgi-bin/emc-buy.cgi)
EMC
Since Bitcoin exchange rate grows last two weeks, we decided temporary to increase buyout rate for Emercoin, too.
Right now, you can exchange your Emercoin to USD (paid by paypal) with exchange rate $0.002USD/EMC.
Welcome to http://olegh.cc.st/cgi-bin/emc-buy.cgi

We note, our basic guaranteed buyout rate is not changes, and still $0.0012USD/EMC
EMC
Good news at last!

A semi-automatic exchange has been created - http://olegh.cc.st/cgi-bin/emc-buy.cgi

It is fully functional at the moment. You can use it to exchange your EMC for USD and receive them to your PayPal account.
The lowest possible limit for the exchange course is set at $0.0012 per EMC.
The limits for transactions are:
Minimum transaction amount - $5/day
Maximum transaction amount - $100/day

How it all works:

1) You need to use an e-mail address connected to your PayPal account for receiving the payment.

2) Enter the e-mail in the first field and press the button named "Send E-Mail".

3) A confirmation letter will be sent to the specified e-mail address.

4) Follow the link in the e-mail and you will get a personal EMC address, which will be used to carry out the transaction. You can transfer any amount, but if it is too low, the payment will be delayed until you reach the minimum amount ~4166 EMC ($5). If it is too large (more than 83333 EMC), the payment will be divided into $100 parts paid daily until the total amount is paid out.

5) After the EMC transaction is complete, go to the main page and enter the EMC address to which you have sent the money in the bottom field and press the button. The system will output a table. You need to pay attention to the following rows: Received EMC (how much was sent by you), USD to payoff (total amount to be paid to you by the system), USD will be paid today (how much the system will pay you this day).

That should be all. If you have wishes and suggestions for improvements, we welcome your feedback in the comments.
EMC
We did it!

Semiautomatic exchanger ready.

Exchange Rate 1 EMC = 0.0012 USD

http://olegh.cc.st/cgi-bin/emc-buy.cgi - Exchange your EMC for US dollar (PayPal)!
EMC
In semi-automatic mode payment would be just a "gift to friend". No cryptocurrecny would be mentioned.
EMC
Have about 25k EMER to sell or trade, hit me if interested

for USD or BTC ?
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
Have about 25k EMER to sell or trade, hit me if interested
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
I'm looking forward to see what kind of solution will be used. Though, I would use Bitcoin as the backing currency because 1) there are no hassle with fiat payment processors and 2) it helps the cryptocurrency infrastructure.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
Found a solution.

exchange will be semiautomatic.

During the day, the exchanger will collect coins and addresses, and one hour to send to the address on PayPal funds

So, as almost everything is ready, it remains a bit of code change. A couple of days will already!
PayPal will close your account and steal all your funds on it if they find out you traded for cryptocurrencies. it happend enough times in the past.
As example, Inaba/Josh (beside him being a scammer) had on his old pool EclipseMC (sold to BFL) a PayPal payout option. Once PP figured it out, they froze all the funds on the PP account for unlimited time.
legendary
/dev/null
PayPal generally doesn't like Bitcoin (it's their competitor.) While they're 'banning' Bitcoin, I am sure PayPal very carefully considers what they will do with Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies). But currently they do freeze accounts who use PP in bitcoin<->fiat trades.

Funny situation because eBay owns Paypal, and eBay has started to allow sales of crypto in some ways, even opening a "virtual currency" category on some eBay sites. My guess is they will eventually allow it when they feel it is safe for their customers. There are probably some better informed threads and better places on this forum to discuss this. But I think it's great for Fixx to try it. Even if it fails, it's good to try.

I personally think BTC is a better trading partner with Emercoin.. but whatever. Fixx says "I do not want contact with BTC". I still do not understand why Smiley
If they allow ebay selling of "virtual currency" they make a nice profit with it.
If they allow cryptocoins/paypal, paypal would sooner or later get useless.

no wonder they only allow it on ebay Wink
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
PayPal generally doesn't like Bitcoin (it's their competitor.) While they're 'banning' Bitcoin, I am sure PayPal very carefully considers what they will do with Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies). But currently they do freeze accounts who use PP in bitcoin<->fiat trades.

Funny situation because eBay owns Paypal, and eBay has started to allow sales of crypto in some ways, even opening a "virtual currency" category on some eBay sites. My guess is they will eventually allow it when they feel it is safe for their customers. There are probably some better informed threads and better places on this forum to discuss this. But I think it's great for Fixx to try it. Even if it fails, it's good to try.

I personally think BTC is a better trading partner with Emercoin.. but whatever. Fixx says "I do not want contact with BTC". I still do not understand why Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
EMC
Found a solution.

During the day, the exchanger will collect coins and addresses, and one hour to send to the address on PayPal funds

So, as almost everything is ready, it remains a bit of code change. A couple of days will already!
PayPal will close your account and steal all your funds on it if they find out you traded for cryptocurrencies. it happend enough times in the past.

Why?
It does not prohibit transfer to different accounts my money?

I will not say that this is due to the purchase of EMC. Only an escrow account with the person № xxx
legendary
/dev/null
Found a solution.

EMC
Found a solution.

EMC
I do not want contact with BTC. And to become like other forks attached to Bitcoin. I believe, EmerCoin need to exchange for most liquid currency - USD
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
Disappointing news.

Disappointing but perhaps expected from Paypal. I hope you can decide an alternative.

Why not consider EMC -> BTC ? (one directon, based on the daily BTC value).

This would serve a similar purpose, and allow conversion of BTC -> USD/EUR/etc at the users chosen location.

And no reliance on 3rd parties.
Jump to: