Pages:
Author

Topic: [EMD] - Emerald Crypto - PoW - Scrypt - niedrige Difficulty - CPU mining - page 3. (Read 20831 times)

legendary
Activity: 1459
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)

EMD Preis Aufwärtstrend seit Juli 2016

für mehr Details
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/emerald
legendary
i love Emerald (EMD)
NEWS - NEWS - NEWS
----------------------

EMD braucht einen neuen blockexplorer hoster

ich habe bei https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ angefragt und habe ein Angebot über 99 USD in BTC für ein Jahr erhalten.

Jetzt frage ich die EMD Gemeinschaft ob wir Unterstützer für diese Aktion haben.
Wenn sich 5 Leute (ich bin mit 20 USD dabei) finden lassen, hat EMD einen weiteren Blockexplorer.

Lasst mich eure Meinung wissen und kontaktiert mich wenn ihr euren Teil dazu beitragen wollt.

legendary
i love Emerald (EMD)
hi,

welcome to EMD

please check the EMD support site

www.emeraldcrypto.de

for Windows there is a wallet Version 0.8.6.1 with the needed libraries

feel free to ask your questions
and be a holder/supporter/investor/miner in EMD
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
I try running the wallet on my Windows pc and it says all these library files are missing from my pc. Where do I get the library files.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
hier ein Jobangebot
PM an mich wenn mehr Details gewünscht sind

------

CAN YOU DO WEBSITES?

Looking for someone, who wants to create and administer a basic informative website about EMD.
Nice domain available.
Mostly just keep the links up-to-date. Will act as a community website for EMD, and backup of current main website.
Will point the domain name available to server. 12 month agreement.
Later with an option to realize some features/services based on EMD in the future.
Offer to pay all/some of the hosting costs once the project and dev team are clear.
Currently request other provide hosting, nothing special or big.
Would prefer doing a github based project from the start to best foster the community driven website concept.

------

Yes I can do a website, I am also an investor in Emeraldcoin.

Other work: www.bitcoin-21.com (bespoke responsive), www.digital-currency-world.com (wordpress based), www.currencyoflight.com (bespoke responsive php mysql)

Drop me a message to work with Emeraldcoin
legendary
i love Emerald (EMD)
hier ein Jobangebot
PM an mich wenn mehr Details gewünscht sind

------

CAN YOU DO WEBSITES?

Looking for someone, who wants to create and administer a basic informative website about EMD.
Nice domain available.
Mostly just keep the links up-to-date. Will act as a community website for EMD, and backup of current main website.
Will point the domain name available to server. 12 month agreement.
Later with an option to realize some features/services based on EMD in the future.
Offer to pay all/some of the hosting costs once the project and dev team are clear.
Currently request other provide hosting, nothing special or big.
Would prefer doing a github based project from the start to best foster the community driven website concept.

------
legendary
i love Emerald (EMD)
legendary
i love Emerald (EMD)
Pages:
Jump to: