Pages:
Author

Topic: emebtc.com Bitcoin,Litecoin trade platform(PM,OKpay,Egopay,WMZ,paypal,WU,wire) - page 3. (Read 8477 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
Recieved the bonus. Good site.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Still having withdrawal issues. Keeps saying I need to setup a different fund password, and I can't.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
My funds disappeared :S. I tried moving the funds to another wallet, and it said I didn't have enough funds. (I had 0.01 in my account). I transfered some money to the account (to cover the transfer fees). Now it says my account is empty :S

I have checked for you,your btc address is not right when you submit withdrawal,so it's not processed.the 0.01 has been back to your account

That's strange. I copy/pasted the address :S. Must've been my bad Tongue. Anyways I would like to confirm that I have been refunded, thanks for that Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
has send bonus to all above id .

can only get 0.01BTC bonus ,it's not available for 1 ltc.
My funds disappeared :S. I tried moving the funds to another wallet, and it said I didn't have enough funds. (I had 0.01 in my account). I transfered some money to the account (to cover the transfer fees). Now it says my account is empty :S

I have checked for you,your btc address is not right when you submit withdrawal,so it's not processed.the 0.01 has been back to your account
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
uk1
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 238
Activity: 16
Referral ID: 240

I would like 0.01 BTC please, thank you!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Activity: 525
Merit: 531
Hi,

Referral ID: 236
1 LTC, please.

Thx,
Elbandi
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
has added bonus to the above id  Smiley
Very odd..I tried to reset my funds password, the link sent me to bter.com and then made me put in my fund pass there...and then it said invalid  Huh  OP fix it or your site will be unpopular very quickly

ok,will ask our technical member to change asap

what's your account id or account name?
Pages:
Jump to: