Pages:
Author

Topic: EmoneyMax.net - CRYPTO MARKETING (best shill teams/chatters, PR service..) - page 2. (Read 575 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 279
Congratulations to you! ...

Thank you, really appreciate your opinion

...I wish you could make your trusted clients known here just as you have stated them on your website so that members would see for themselves how far you have gone in rendering your services. This could also attract and sell your services to other prospective clients interested in or looking for someone to contract for their offers...

I agree that adding old clients also here will be great marketing move, but the problem is that not all clients will agree to be mentioned and usually we have agreements that we wont share any info about our cooperation. No wonder considering the services we offer, some guerrilla marketing strategies are still seen as black hat once.

Also consider adding customer reviews as excerpts on your Ann. Most people might bee seeing your ads for the first time and may not have the patience to ask certain questions but seeing reviews will further strengthen their convictions on you as their preferred option.

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Congratulations to you! ...

Thank you, really appreciate your opinion

...I wish you could make your trusted clients known here just as you have stated them on your website so that members would see for themselves how far you have gone in rendering your services. This could also attract and sell your services to other prospective clients interested in or looking for someone to contract for their offers...

I agree that adding old clients also here will be great marketing move, but the problem is that not all clients will agree to be mentioned and usually we have agreements that we wont share any info about our cooperation. No wonder considering the services we offer, some guerrilla marketing strategies are still seen as black hat once.

Activity: 728
Merit: 421
Congratulations to you! I must say that you have a good announcement thread coupled with graphics and the website user interface. I see that your services cover all cryptospheres. I wish you could make your trusted clients known here just as you have stated them on your website so that members would see for themselves how far you have gone in rendering your services. This could also attract and sell your services to other prospective clients interested in or looking for someone to contract for their offers. I like your concept. Congratulations once more.
legendary
https://linktr.ee/emoneymax  - Links to all Emoneymax social media
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: