Pages:
Author

Topic: Encouraging People to Stay - page 10. (Read 3033 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 09:14:08 AM
Bitcoin is stable for months, what to do?.These are the questions roaming on every topic on this forum so im  helping you decide whether you want to sell it or buy something. Well, im promoting buying so here's why.

You probably have some coins bought when the price is still high, and you want to sell it because you are afraid that it may go deeper and you lose more. These is called the panic sellers which triggers When the value of the coins they are trading or holding pump down. What will happen? You will claim that you defeated and surrender for what we say bear manipulation. You just gave your money to them, you get depressed and you eill post bad news about bitcoin so that a lot people would be discouraged to invest. It doesnt help yourself and doesnt help other people either.

But what if, instead of declaring you lose, you hold your coins until it goes back because we both know that this drop is just temporary and when the value get tired of being low, it will soar high again. Its a winwin situation for us financially and emotionally. Yes , it is depressing until it still low but we know we are not lose until we sell it. More money, lesser stress.

We should take this low value opportunity to buy rather ranting nonsense that wouldnt help. Have a strong heart people.

The simple counter argument that you fail to assess in this post is: What if the price continues to go down? Your argument for buying relies very heavily on the concept of buying and selling and offers little to no concrete evidence as to why someone should keep buying. Is there an event in the near future that could potentially raise the price? If so, that would increase the strength of your argument tenfold. As far as people are concerned when it comes to this issue, people think about the worst case, not the best case. The worst case being that everything goes to 0 at some point in the future.

That's true, but it shouldn't be on your mind as an investor. Investors should make decisions based out of a desire to grow, not out a fear of loss. Humans are so terribly loss averse that they paralyze themselves with fear when faced with such difficult decisions, decisions that could actually be decided with the flip of a coin.

So yes, it could go down to 0. It could also go up to a billion. No one has the power to see if that will happen, so all we can do if make our decisions carefully and rationally. In that case, invest carefully and do it with good intentions.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
July 26, 2018, 08:50:05 AM
Anyone who truly understands the prospect in crypto currency  and the blockchain technology,  would stay put.
It's best to educate people on the idea and potential, that would convince  them to stay,  regardless of the market situation.

This is the type of post that should be recognized simple yet straight to the point. Sad to say that people consider crypto currency as an investment.  Much likely different from the perspective of nakamoto of why he created this digital currency. In order for us to have a decentralized tool for every transactions
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 07:05:02 AM
encourage people to stay in this bitcoin they do not know what they defend it and do not know the result, maybe they yanh not know how to take the bitcoin trivial
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
July 25, 2018, 05:59:59 PM
Price volatility is the main reason why some holders left bitcoin. Most of them do panic selling when the price continuously gows down, and some are afraid to continue due to the question "what if bitcoin's price becomes 0?". The decision lies on their hands whether to stay or not. That is why it is very important to be knowledgeable on how this system goes before entering on the world of cryptocurrency.  Fluctuation on price is normal. All we have to do is to remain focus on what we are doing and dont let the news or some speculations affect our decision. Lets be patient. Bitcoin will not disappear as long we will continue to support and use it.
Activity: 154
July 25, 2018, 05:40:11 PM
Anyone who truly understands the prospect in crypto currency  and the blockchain technology,  would stay put.
It's best to educate people on the idea and potential, that would convince  them to stay,  regardless of the market situation.
Activity: 36
July 25, 2018, 05:37:15 PM
If the price continue to go down then forcing the people to stay will become difficult.
Activity: 57
July 25, 2018, 04:01:17 PM
The price is stable as compared to the last year and it is
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
July 25, 2018, 03:21:26 PM
Many do panic due to continues dump in the market. Because of it, they fall in place to sell at low values. This makes the market more worst,  better to hold back the coins and educate people to hold bitcoin until the value raises to yield minimum profits. The price of bitcoin will always have its growth at the end of the year. Fluctuations are crypto currencies nature, so its wise move to stay calm and watch the growth. When time comes in, sell and get the profits. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
July 25, 2018, 10:49:04 AM
I do also believe that encouraging people to stay is one way of making the market a bit stable and inviting more people not to invest but to know it more first. The fact that value depends on how much bitcoins are distributed, it is very easy to  determine whether people are selling massive amounts or buying at the moment. But surely, it can not be determined accurately but only guess and speculations.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
July 25, 2018, 07:25:04 AM
Encouraging people to stay and to hold  their bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is not an easy deal. If you hold bitcoin you will made sacrifices that's for sure. But in encouraging people you just have inspiration and proof that you can show them to not give up even the time like this. That's all you need.

It is a good initiative as per me because sometimes it is a matter of time before the actual bull run starts taking place and hence it is important that you do not miss such ride to make the money which could change your life forever.
Activity: 46
July 25, 2018, 06:03:57 AM
Bitcoin is stable for months, what to do?.These are the questions roaming on every topic on this forum so im  helping you decide whether you want to sell it or buy something. Well, im promoting buying so here's why.

You probably have some coins bought when the price is still high, and you want to sell it because you are afraid that it may go deeper and you lose more. These is called the panic sellers which triggers When the value of the coins they are trading or holding pump down. What will happen? You will claim that you defeated and surrender for what we say bear manipulation. You just gave your money to them, you get depressed and you eill post bad news about bitcoin so that a lot people would be discouraged to invest. It doesnt help yourself and doesnt help other people either.

But what if, instead of declaring you lose, you hold your coins until it goes back because we both know that this drop is just temporary and when the value get tired of being low, it will soar high again. Its a winwin situation for us financially and emotionally. Yes , it is depressing until it still low but we know we are not lose until we sell it. More money, lesser stress.

We should take this low value opportunity to buy rather ranting nonsense that wouldnt help. Have a strong heart people.
Well, whenever the price goes up you will still have to sell it, cause you’re not leaving your money in Bitcoin forever. Your main purpose for investing in Bitcoin is to invest and make profit, apart from that I don’t see any other reason why you will be investing in Bitcoin unless you plan to use it as a way of sending and receiving money. But it is always good to have patience though and withdraw at the right time.
I also think the same way, because in these days the price of bitcoin is low and selling is not good for your future. If the price increase as it is increasing you will buy again for higher price, so it is better to buy more bitcoin today. You will be the richest person of your community in the future. That what I am doing myself and I am very happy with my holdings.
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
July 25, 2018, 05:28:01 AM
Think positive,  if you lost something or you experiencing failure now, don't quit and make that failure a motivation, don't lose hope, price will rise again and the market will survive.
Panic, impatient and emotional people cannot invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is for cool and patient people. I want to tell every investor not to look the price chart on daily basis. It is good for long term investment. Don’t even think of selling your coins in such a worst situation. If you think of losing your money you will never sell your coins for low price.
Activity: 75
July 25, 2018, 02:23:18 AM
I agree with you at some point that there is a great opportunity to buy coins now at a low cost but there is still a question, what if the prices goes down continously?  What will you do to your coins? Maybe study first what price will you buy that coins and what price you want to sell or trade it.
Lol that is the question of many invetsors when they decide to cutlose and sell it because they think that the price may continue to
decline and die? but if you hold good coins like bitcoin. You don't need to be afraid because of it. recover will definitely happen on bitcoin.
I always tell my those friends who have invested in bitcoin and want to sell their coins because of the red market and volatility in the market, that hold on for some time because this situation is just for the time being and will last soon and then you will be happy with your holding. The price is growing more and more and soon the time will come that people will be happy while having bitcoin.
Activity: 42
July 24, 2018, 07:31:22 AM
It is free, the market is free, that makes you do things which are great.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 11:25:13 PM
If I'm going to encourage people who lost half of the value of their portfolio, I will just tell them at least wait a little more just to recover your losses so you can start a new protfolio again. Telling them that they can still double it is unrealistic and they'll get a lot more frustrated.
Activity: 98
July 23, 2018, 09:54:34 PM
Always remember that life is a roller coaster, sometimes you're above, sometimes you're below. Just like here in bitcoin, sometimes the stakes are high, sometimes its low. You just have to love it, play with it, pour your heart in it. Everything here is worth a sacrifice, everything here is worth to wait. Maybe today, we experience its downside, we never know what will happen tomorrow. Maybe it will reach its peak again, right? Never lose hope of today, because tomorrow might surprise us.
Activity: 63
July 23, 2018, 07:22:22 PM
Being not complied by things, this market is free and gives you liberty.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 04:24:36 PM
i am encouraging all not just to stay but keep holding into this.
holding is good but if you can do buy more and put it in your wallet and wait for some months.
i am sure everything will be done good and everyone will earn from this.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
July 23, 2018, 01:24:47 PM
Encouraging people to stay and to hold  their bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is not an easy deal. If you hold bitcoin you will made sacrifices that's for sure. But in encouraging people you just have inspiration and proof that you can show them to not give up even the time like this. That's all you need.
Activity: 75
July 23, 2018, 08:10:00 AM
Its hard to leave or to ignore this kind of source of income. I don't know if there's anyone who need encouragement to stay especially to those members that has a lot of experience here already.
Crypto investment is one of the profitable mean of making more and more money because if you have no time, you can just buy and hold your coins for some time and you holding will give you definite profit if the market remains green. Some people are impatient and cannot wait for long time therefore they want to sell their coins for low price which is not sensible.
Pages:
Jump to: