Pages:
Author

Topic: [END] ★★[ETTAGames.io] Super Wheel, earn your grand reward right now!★★ - page 2. (Read 636 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 100
What about giving old players, who played more than 5 times (or any number you want), at least a free spin. That would encourage us, old players, to play again Cheesy And I hope, minimum bet will be lowered soon and this promo will last longer than the previous one, I spun only once and when I came back to spin again, it's gone. Nonetheless, I love the simplicity of ETTA. Thank you Smiley

You know, I like this idea. Smiley

Okay, let's do it by this way, if you once placed a real bet (not free game or Lucky Wheel Free spin) before 2017.11.22, at lease one bet, you can leave your metamask wallet address(the one you placed bet in ETTA) here, once we check it is exist in our DB, we will provide a free spin to you.

Thank you all very for supporting ETTA Games.

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
^^^ yes that's what I wanted to say but, you said it in the correct way.
Activity: 644
Merit: 143
What about giving old players, who played more than 5 times (or any number you want), at least a free spin. That would encourage us, old players, to play again Cheesy And I hope, minimum bet will be lowered soon and this promo will last longer than the previous one, I spun only once and when I came back to spin again, it's gone. Nonetheless, I love the simplicity of ETTA. Thank you Smiley
Hi

I would like to share with you a secret, the benefits you will get from this new promotion is much better than the previous one. You place more bets, the more free ETH you will get. Trust me and please don't tell others. Smiley

ETTA
Hi

Sorry I can't break the game rules. This is a truly great promotion, wish you can try it and earn some free ETH.

Thanks.
ETTA 
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
0x0c0369267e791283651899acf23636535d955019
give me 1 free spin please sir
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Should give users that had account 1 free spin. Or a freespin for getting Metamask
My Metamask

0xD6d70f07936763bbd5afA12037cF08Bc594F7c55
[11/27 Updated] Please be noted the Super Wheel promo is closed, thanks you all.

Pages:
Jump to: