Pages:
Author

Topic: End his/her life because of being poor - page 2. (Read 280 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
April 05, 2018, 06:20:45 PM
I don't think that's a reason to off yourself. I know I've heard of someone killing themselves because they are poor but that is just to weird. Come to think about it, others kill themselves for les reason. I mean i'm not saying i understand them but there is alot of reasons to live. If you've become cynical about life, just look in the sky and think about the probability of you living in this world only to off yourself because you are poor. It's jist plain wasteful
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 05:43:48 PM
To start we have to define poverty and specify a place to make the topic more realistic.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Less troubles
April 05, 2018, 04:03:41 PM
Try to construct your grammar clearly...
Nonetheless, being poor is a lame reason to commit suicide though people work hard but still earn little, that is why i love this quote "don't just work hard work smart"
Needless to say their are several factors that can lead to suicide in which DEPRESSION is at the forefront. Please when you see a family member or a friend in a depressed state do try to connect with that person you never know you might save a love one's life.
"REMEMBER WORK SMART"   
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 03:20:42 PM
Well, we might say those that do that were wrong because they should have believed in themselves and try all their best to be someone in life but on the hand, we don't know the level of poverty they faced.  But all the same,  we should believe in ourselves and try to always make something out of nothing
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 01:10:15 PM
You know what its not already a shocking news that someone end his/her life because of being poor.Thats the reality that there are some people who committed suicide due to poverty.We cannot blame them of what they done because we are not in the situation.Being poor can really cause depression to a person and ended to suicide if not being cured or given guidance.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
April 05, 2018, 12:53:19 PM
I remember seeing on the news before a grade school student who hanged herself coz she's poor. I suppose she's desperate to have what she don't and can't think of any way to get them. This is why it should be important to teach children from a very young age that material wealth, while needed for comfort, is not the end goal of life.

she was certainly raped and unable to find support...

This was from years ago and can't find links, just remembered it from TV. There were no indications she was being abused. I do hear some kids would hurt themselves when not give stuff.
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
April 05, 2018, 11:57:14 AM
I remember seeing on the news before a grade school student who hanged herself coz she's poor. I suppose she's desperate to have what she don't and can't think of any way to get them. This is why it should be important to teach children from a very young age that material wealth, while needed for comfort, is not the end goal of life.

she was certainly raped and unable to find support...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
April 05, 2018, 11:53:28 AM
Activity: 94
Merit: 4
April 04, 2018, 01:41:38 PM
Somebody here heard a story about someone who committed suicide because of being poor? I am just curious, for until now I heard nothing that someone was committed such thing because of being poor.

You can also share your thoughts regarding this.
Pages:
Jump to: