Pages:
Author

Topic: End of drama "The-One-Above-All" is the alt of "cryptohunter" - page 4. (Read 1241 times)

qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
could this be seen as OBSERVABLE PROOF?
Theymos could just be mistaken as well, I doubt that he put in the effort to double-check.
Proof? No.
Indication? Yes.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Err err err... could this be seen as OBSERVABLE PROOF?

copper member
Activity: 1204
Merit: 737
✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my thread. There’s been a lot of discussion on our forum about "The-One-Above-All" and "cryptohunter" alt account issue. In every single discussion same owner for both of the account is trying to prove that all who are talking about their alt account is wrong. But I think its time to expose reality. It is notify all that our forum admin theymos have make this clear for us. In below quote on one reply admin already mentioned to The-One-Above-All as "Cryptohunter". So I think there's no drama left for them and we can move on without wasting our times about this alt account issue.

You (cryptohunter) might've had some case for the trust system being broken if you had handled your initial trust issues with rationality and patience instead of absolutely losing your mind and throwing lies around, and even now I could imagine your red trust eventually being cleared if you were able to attain a stable mindset.
I think admin will not mention someone as alt without proper evidence. So it time to erase all our confusion about this issue IMO.
Pages:
Jump to: