Pages:
Author

Topic: End of Year Predictions For BTC Price - page 2. (Read 3127 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 07:35:57 AM
So It's that time of year to start making predictions for next year, so I thought I would go ahead and see what everyone else thought about predictions for the end of year price for Bitcoin or BTC. Personally, I see it at about $8,000-$8,500. I think big investors looking at Bitcoin will wait until the New Year to start buying Bitcoin in order to save cost on accounting and taxes for this quarters numbers. What does everyone else think?

Like what other said, it's hard to predict the bitcoins value at the end of this year. But if we are going to analyse about the bitcoins value from the past months, the demand of the bitcoin is continuously increases because many companies in different countries already accepted the bitcoins as a legitimate currency which will be used for trading and investing.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 02:59:44 AM
Surely going to cross 10000$ mark by the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 26, 2017, 01:09:28 AM
It is hard to predict the price of bitcoin at the end of this year it may be increase or decrease depend on the popularity or demand of the people of bitcoin. If we focus last year price or today price the price of bitcoin is increasing very much approx 10 time the price of last year and increases countinously day by day. Now the time the price of bitcoin is $7000 and the demand of the bitcoin is countinously increases so that the price of bitcoin at the end of this year is approx $9000 .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 25, 2017, 07:12:56 PM
I think the possible price of the bitcoin before end of this year is 10,000 dollars. So if you have extra money right now , you can invest that to bitcoin but invest only you can afford to lose because they have psosibility the price will decrease even we know that the price continue to increase. The price it depends on the demand on the market if the price decrease or increase.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
November 25, 2017, 07:06:42 PM
So It's that time of year to start making predictions for next year, so I thought I would go ahead and see what everyone else thought about predictions for the end of year price for Bitcoin or BTC. Personally, I see it at about $8,000-$8,500. I think big investors looking at Bitcoin will wait until the New Year to start buying Bitcoin in order to save cost on accounting and taxes for this quarters numbers. What does everyone else think?

You can see now that your estimate has gone past the value of Bitcoin to date for it already reached $8,600+++ and it is just November. It has clearly surpassed your prediction. But as for my prediction, I see it coming to an end with AT LEAST $15,000. I hope it will happen though. I personally believe the value will be overwhelmingly high because there are no more reasons for it to go down. Hence, you better watch out and keep yourselves abreast on future developments.
I think bitcoin will continue soaring until it reach $10,000 before the end of this year.  And if that happen im sure many bitcoin holder will surely love it because they could exchange to hugher value in their local rate. And the important things is , bitcoin price hike is an indication that bitcoin is improving and making name in the market.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange
November 25, 2017, 05:22:31 PM
I think we are all pretty confident that Bitcoin is going to be over $8500, hard to believe there is still that many Bitcoin haters out there though. Then again, there are a lot of Jamie Dimon fans out there too.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 25, 2017, 02:26:33 PM
Maybe 9,000-10,000usd end of this year if it dumps then maybe early 2018 we can see a good pump for all alts and bitcoin also. Just buy and hold.
Well it’s very hard to say about exact price of bitcoin of bitcoin but if we compare the price of bitcoin with last year’s so its improved and this year is also much better than last year because in this year many countries and some rich companies have accepted bitcoin and some of them make it legal so I’m sure that the price will be high than ever.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
November 25, 2017, 01:47:13 PM
I predict $8500 or higher by the end of the year,If bitcoin reach the five figure mark by the end of year. Expect the high volume of investors because everybody want to earn it.This coming 2018 i see many bitcoin holder will surely get a high profit. So for now lets observe what will happen.   
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
November 25, 2017, 12:30:47 PM

You can see now that your estimate has gone past the value of Bitcoin to date for it already reached $8,600+++ and it is just November. It has clearly surpassed your prediction. But as for my prediction, I see it coming to an end with AT LEAST $15,000. I hope it will happen though. I personally believe the value will be overwhelmingly high because there are no more reasons for it to go down. Hence, you better watch out and keep yourselves abreast on future developments.
Activity: 133
The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange
November 25, 2017, 12:02:54 PM
The investors like the dividend hard forks like the one yesterday with Bitcoin Diamond. Haven't checked the price of that yet, but I definitely think Bitcoin has a chance to break $10,000 now. I just posted this poll a little over a week ago and was wondering if $8,500 was even possible. I guess we should be buying Bitcoin instead of HODL'ing.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
November 25, 2017, 10:57:20 AM
I am predicting BTC around $1100 by the end of 2017. I say this because while BTC is on a slow, sideways, definitely upward spike, everyone is hesitant to predict its future because of many the hard fork in the foreseeable future.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
November 23, 2017, 04:06:30 PM
CME futures launching is a big variable. We could see $10k or $2k.

This.
I am starting to read articles about the bitcoin crash of 2017 which is a result of the cme and futures. The article also highlights ethereum will take over as the no 1 cryptocurrency.

Let's be realistic about it. How can there be crash in 2017 when futures are just being launched. There has to be an investment first for people to be able to withdraw. This means that price has to go up first due to the futures being sold and investors are aiming at $10k minimum, so it's unlikely for it all to happen in a month. Next year, maybe, this year it's going to go either correct a bit to get ready for a launch in early 2018 or it's going to continue up until a big correction next year. Either way if you are holding BTC now you're not going to regret it.
Activity: 378
November 23, 2017, 12:51:31 PM
The end of this year will bring some big changes in the crypto market and other markets too. Like the prices of digital currencies will may goes up and they may go down. As my prediction about bitcoin prices the price will remain unchanged in the end of this year as I saw the prices are very high now the growth is not seen in the coming month. The growth is looking constant.
Activity: 11
November 23, 2017, 12:08:46 PM
Though i can't vote i still put my vote here. It could be $7,500-$8,000 if the segwit will continue their mission, i'm sure there could be a big difference when that time come.  Grin
Activity: 560
November 23, 2017, 11:54:41 AM
I won't be surprised if Bitcoin hits even more than $10000 by the end of this year. This year was great for cryptocurrencies. More and more people became interested in it. Unfortunately, some people are here only because of money. It would be great if they understood why cryptocurrencies are better than fiat. It would make it easier.
Bitcoin possibly would reach $10k because of people who really supports bitcoin. Yes people become interested because of the price reaches high. So bitcoin is possibly will hit to $10k and ofcourse lets watch the price.
Activity: 165
Merit: 101
November 23, 2017, 08:28:40 AM

This.
I am starting to read articles about the bitcoin crash of 2017 which is a result of the cme and futures. The article also highlights ethereum will take over as the no 1 cryptocurrency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 08:21:43 AM
In my opinion the price can touch $1k/btc easily in the starting of the year 2018 Because day by day increasing craze to have bitcoin is increasing fastly , so here we can understand how much difference in the price of the current time and predicted price have , that is 200$ or even less .
So here we should make ourselves sure that $1k/btc will be price of the btc in one to two month easily , so we should buy now and hold for such a big profit because no one seen the future , so if we can imagine the future with better grow of the bitcoin then we will have lots of money .
copper member
Activity: 69
November 22, 2017, 05:55:10 PM
Activity: 112
November 22, 2017, 05:18:46 PM
I won't be surprised if Bitcoin hits even more than $10000 by the end of this year. This year was great for cryptocurrencies. More and more people became interested in it. Unfortunately, some people are here only because of money. It would be great if they understood why cryptocurrencies are better than fiat. It would make it easier.
Activity: 22
November 22, 2017, 04:10:11 PM
>10K
Pages:
Jump to: