Pages:
Author

Topic: [END] Yo!Mix Bitcoin Mixer Signature Campaign| Reward up to $200/w - page 28. (Read 37443 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 112
Current number of post (Including this one): 196
bech32 address: bc1q5ml4nshz2qcrnuk37f7pauda9dsxjugs0f0l6u
Merit earned in the last 120 days: 96
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1077
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Current number of post (Including this one): 1395
bech32 address: bc1qa560rmzsg4ha0w3r8pu09euk8veplnq3q0qvf5
Merit earned in the last 120 days: 206

I hope to work with you again in this campaign.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
Current number of post (Including this one): 3195
bech32 address: bc1qgzy4ydahq39s355ylnemdx52h3rhue5pu7xx3m
Merit earned in the last 120 days: 92
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Current number of post (Including this one): 1182
bech32 address: bc1q405q7232hjq4jc8u8txx44379ejes7ckuzv8c7
Merit earned in the last 120 days: 155

I am happy to work in full member slot. Hope to work again.
You are added for Full Member payroll and starting immediately. Please update all bio information and let me know total post number below.

We still have 1*Full Member and 1*Hero payroll open.
Activity: 700
Merit: 209
Eloncoin
Current number of post (Including this one): 915
bech32 address: bc1qfwayk2wxg5fl2tsu5n3xwq3xmdjacpk397cwav
Merit earned in the last 120 days: 10

I already use the Signature and Avatar for Yo!mix
Activity: 1232
Merit: 475
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Current number of post (Including this one): 1182
bech32 address: bc1q405q7232hjq4jc8u8txx44379ejes7ckuzv8c7
Merit earned in the last 120 days: 155

I am happy to work in full member slot. Hope to work again.
legendary
We have 2*Full member and 1*Hero payroll open. Please apply. I will accepted application for the next week.

Payment sent for Week#22

Current balance: 0.07037107 BTC
If you have any issue then please drop a message on the telegram group or below on this thread. I will check. Please do not PM or DM me about post count etc.

Green Zone members who received up to $130 ($5.20 per posts):
Code:
Husna QA
NotATether
jokers10
Little Mouse
owlcatz
krogothmanhattan
minerjones

Eligible for bonus $30 each:
Code:
Agbe
Bushdark
nlovric
Congratulations! Bonus has been sent.

We had a great week. Looking forward to another great week ahead.

Cheers,
legendary
Current balance: 0.07376649 BTC
Fund received.
Current balance: 0.13954487 BTC which is enough to continue more than a week.
Activity: 728
Merit: 421

Hi Royse777.

Thank you but I was accepted in another campaign so I would like to announce it to you and give my spot to another member.

Code:
Nheer
Please update your signature and avatar before end of today (UTC) and make a post with your total number of posts count.
Welcome aboard to Yo!Mix Signature Campaign.

For now, we are CFNP.

Cheers,
Thank you Royse777 for the chance, I really appreciate. However, I apologize as I have already been accepted into another campaign. If at all possible, please substitute another member for me.

Many thanks, I look forward to our future collaboration.

From the looks, you guys had long been accepted into a campaign before now, what you should have done was to withdraw or cancel your application immediately after that if you had no plans to joining another campaign instead of giving Mr Royse777 another stress of going through the long list of application to accepting another applicant if he deems it fit to run the new week and also making the camping short of  active spots.

Bonus well received Sir Royse777.

Thanks.
legendary
Payment sent for Week#21

Current balance: 0.07376649 BTC

If you have any issue then please drop a message on the telegram group or below on this thread. I will check. Please do not PM or DM me about post count etc.

Green Zone members who received up to $130 ($5.20 per posts):
Code:
Husna QA
NotATether
jokers10
Little Mouse
owlcatz
krogothmanhattan
minerjones

Eligible for bonus $30 each:
Code:
Agbe
CryptSafe
Congratulations! Bonus has been sent.

Everyone, please check spreadsheet and let me know if you find any mistake in payment information.

Cheers,
Activity: 602
Merit: 142
Chainjoes.com
Current balance: 0.06561344 BTC

Once escrow address will be refilled I will update again.
Escrow address has been refilled.
Current Balance: 0.13969382 BTC

Accepted users who are going to start from tomorrow.
Code:
RewFrew
Please update your signature and avatar before end of today (UTC) and make a post with your total number of posts count.

For now, we are CFNP.

Cheers,
Many Many Thanks For Accept Me.

My Total Post count including this post - 505
Activity: 434
Merit: 141

Hi Royse777.

Thank you but I was accepted in another campaign so I would like to announce it to you and give my spot to another member.
Activity: 518
Merit: 507
Code:
Nheer

For now, we are CFNP.

Cheers,
Thank you Royse777 for the chance, I really appreciate. However, I apologize as I have already been accepted into another campaign. If at all possible, please substitute another member for me.

Many thanks, I look forward to our future collaboration.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 337
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Code:
zaim7413
Thanks for the opportunity
Signature and Avatar Updated
Activity: 406
Merit: 443
This is not solid proof it is the same user and there is a huge post gap in their history, but that quote does not suggest it is a different person behind the screen.
Go to his trust page and you will find a lot of transactions. it was not the first transaction he bought in 2019. The above quote shows the first time Bitcoin was requested on this forum (it was a loan, not from faucets.)
If you want more evidence, I can create a separate topic, but I think that if you search quickly, you will find that the account has been hacked/sold.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Current balance: 0.06561344 BTC

Once escrow address will be refilled I will update again.
Escrow address has been refilled.
Current Balance: 0.13969382 BTC

Accepted users who are going to start from tomorrow.
Code:
Nheer
UchihaSarada
zaim7413
RewFrew
nlovric
Stepstowealth

For now, we are CFNP.

Cheers,

Weldone Mr @Royes
Congratulations to all accepted users...
Welcome to Yo!Mix
Activity: 644
Merit: 661
- Jay -
Why did you lie about this part? Huh Your posts from 2013 indicate an educated personality who participated in many auctions, the quality of your technical participation was high, so how did you know about Bitcoin in 2019?
I have no intention to derail this thread, but that quote does not show that the user only learnt about bitcoin in 2019, in fact the text above it shows that the user claims to have bought bitcoins before it was worth hundreds of dollars. That suggests they knew about bitcoin early on when faucets were profitable.
1. When and why did you become interested in cryptocurrencies?

Answer: ...Then my cousin introduced me to Bitcoin. I would love to learn about this digital currency and how it is measured in Satoshi. I started collecting satoshis from faucets not knowing that the value of bitcoins will increase in the future. When the price was in the hundreds I sold most of the proceeds to enjoy my gain...
This is not solid proof it is the same user and there is a huge post gap in their history, but that quote does not suggest it is a different person behind the screen.

- Jay -
Activity: 462
Merit: 145
Code:
Stepstowealth
Thank you for the opportunity

I have updated signature and avatar.

Activity: 406
Merit: 443
My current post included this: 259

Hey Neven Lovrić  Can you sign a message from one of your old addresses?

This is the nearest address: https://www.blockchain.com/en/address/1BMWacvRR6HS1ZVbUZ7dwKseCsX4zduVor/

Why did you lie about this part? Huh Your posts from 2013 indicate an educated personality who participated in many auctions, the quality of your technical participation was high, so how did you know about Bitcoin in 2019?

2. When and why did you buy your first bitcoin?
Answer: I bought my first bitcoin in 2019 when bitcoin was around $8,000-$9,000. I bought $1500 to $2,000 worth of bitcoins. I do not remember which exchange I used but I sold it a few months later and I do not remember why  Huh

I am glad that there may be some nice people in the world after all. My secure station is down – see https://www.btcjam.com/listings/1964/ – so I don't want to compromise my 2012-04-11 OpenPGP secret key, bit I've inserted the 512-bit Secure Hash Algorithm version 2 (SHA-2-512)

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Hello!

I need a loan of 10 BTC - or as many as you have if less than 10 - until no sooner than 2013-01-16 00:00:00 UTC and no later than 2013-04-16 00:00:00 UTC.

Activity: 546
Merit: 171
This users @Nheer has being selected to another campaign some days before now, it might wear Yo!Mix signatures and avatar or not.
Pages:
Jump to: