Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED] 08/21 Banknotes "Moor's head" By ArtiKando - AVAILABLE @FIXED PRICE! - page 2. (Read 513 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1249
Lot Y - 0.002

Really interesting to see these being offered, I first saw ArtiKando's work from this
thread > https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59904848

....:::snip:::....

Making a work unique has always been my goal. So I made these "banknotes" in a limited series (strictly by hand), subsequently printed on a 90 gr paper individually, 21 banknotes (only 21) symbolically as the 21 million of bitcoin, each banknote has an "hr" indicated by a code that identifies the precise position of the manufacturing "defect".
The technique used is BIC pen, yes, just a pen and fantasy!
They will then be individually numbered by hand, with an embossed stamp (unique identifier code of the banknote).
It contains numerous details, for example, the morse code indicated on the back of the banknote and the hash of a pleasant bitcoin transaction (it's up to you to find out). I also tried to "create" a fake watermark using only the colours and overlays to make it a particular note.
The project was born for fun, a challenge that I wanted to launch to try new drawing techniques, and for love I feel for bitcoins!
I think the character represented is known to most people, made as a Moor's head (Sicilian) because the idea was born in this wonderful place that is Sicily. Many will turn up their noses, but this is also a peculiarity that distinguishes the work.

....:::snip:::....

@bitbollo - are you auctioning these on behalf of Artikando?
Activity: 1941
Merit: 375
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 3440
Nec Recisa Recedit
RESERVED - FINAL High Bids

4. aoluain @0.001 btc
8. Crytocanuk @0.001 btc

X - Cryptogreatdane @0.002 btc
Y - Cryptogreatdane @0.0022 btc
Z - Cryptogreatdane @ 0.0022 btc
W - tweetious @ 0.0023 btc

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 3440
Nec Recisa Recedit
I have the pleasure to auction in 1 unique topic all banknotes/proof of prints "Moor's Head" made by Artikando.
21 notes have been printed. 
5 Pieces have been already distributed/sold to private collectors & fellow bitcoiners. Only 4 original Proofs have been created/available for sale.

I am auctioning here:
12 BankNotes  "Moor's head" By ArtiKando
+
4 ORIGINAL PROOFS (3 handmade drawings / 1 proof of prints) ---> !!! each proof will receive also a banknote!!!

Appeared for the first time in bitcointalk section collectibles here:
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5395188.0

Also featured in scarce.city 
auction here: https://scarce.city/auctions/moors-head-banknotes

12 Banknotes (starting bid 0,001 btc) - minimum bid increase 0,0001 btc (7.80 cm x 18.8 cm)

1 - (copy with red line) - printing error SOLD
2 - (copy with red line) - printing error
3 - (copy with red line) - printing error
4 - Kiev “2022 No War” (write by Pen) + KIEV on burin SOLD
5 - Humanity (write by Pen) + KIEV on burin SOLD
6 - KIEV on burin
7 - No WAR on burin
8 - Peace on burin SOLD
9 - Feb 2022 (write by Pen)
10 - Money & Life (write by Pen)
11 - B*NNK on burin
12 -*XFFB on burin

4 Original Proofs/Essays (each one will receive also a banknote!) (starting price 0,002 btc) minimum bid increase 0,0001 btc
X - Proof Of Printing (Large Note 11,4 cm x 27,6 cm) + 1 Banknote - "RAWPZ" SOLD
Y - Banknote Front Template (Original Drawing by hand)  + 1 Banknote - "UB*NN" SOLD
Z - Banknote Back Template (Original Drawing by hand) (please note there is a slight crease / hole at top of A4 sheet) + 1 Banknote - "P*PPB" SOLD
W - "Satoshi" Moor's Head (Original drawing by hand) + 1 Banknote - "UB*MF
" SOLD

Lot 1-2-3 (copy with red line) - printing error (7.80 cm x 18.8 cm)

LOT 4-12 (18.8 cm x 7.80 cm) and 4 Banknotes Available with Proofs/Essays

Lot X Proof Of Printing (Large Note 11,4 cm x 27,6 cm)[FRONT]

Lot X Proof Of Printing (Large Note 11,4 cm x 27,6 cm)[BACK]

Lot X Proof Of Printing  & One of the classic note

Lot Y Banknote Front Original Drawing by hand [FRONT]

Lot Y Banknote Front Original Drawing by hand [BACK]

Lot Z Banknote Back Original Drawing by hand (please note there is a slight crease / hole at top of A4 sheet)[FRONT]

Lot Z Banknote Back Original Drawing by hand (please note there is a slight crease / hole at top of A4 sheet)[BACK]

Lot W Moor's Head (Original drawing by hand) [FRONT]

Lot W Moor's Head (Original drawing by hand) [BACK]

Bid Format
Lot number - @Amount btc

AUCTION ENDS: Monday 2022-June-20, 8 pm Eastern Time (ET) (2:00 am ROMA time)

Shipping:

Additional to the winning bid. Ships from EU. Buyer responsible for any local customs/duties.
Shipment to EU = up to 11 euro with insured postage
Shipment to other countries =  up to 15 euro with registered postage (other options available like private courier, just ask!)

Feel free to send a DM if you want to know exactly the amount for shipping.

It’s ok shipping to reputable forum’s escrow.

Sniping:  
Each bid in the final 15 minutes adds 15 minutes until no bid has been made for 15 minutes (for all lots).

Payment accepted :
BTC, LTC, ETH, ZCASH, other coins please ask before bidding

About this production, the artist said:

Drawing made strictly by hand.  The technique used is BIC pen, yes, just a pen and fantasy!

Subsequently printed on a 90 gr paper individually have been individually numbered by hand, with an embossed stamp (unique identifier code of the banknote).

It also created a fake watermark using only the colors and overlays to make it a particular note.

The project was born for fun, a challenge that I wanted to launch to try new drawing techniques, and for love I feel for bitcoins!

I think the character represented is known to most people, made as a Moor's head (Sicilian) because the idea was born in this wonderful place that is Sicily.
Many will turn up their noses, but this is also a peculiarity that distinguishes the work.

The power of Bitcoin is still underestimated today.
However, despite the numerous criticisms received in recent years, we are all aware that it is the road to change, we do not know where it will lead us, but we have indeed arrived here with many good intentions.

History of “Teste di Moro”

https://emozioni-di-sicilia.com/en/blogs/news/teste-di-moro-una-storia-di-amore-eterno

FRONT of Banknote
- On the right, next to the number 1 there is the word.
 Each banknote bears a different word. It is possible to feel it by touch, this is done with a “burin”.
- 
Generally, where a distinctive sign has been added, it is possible to feel them physically.

- Above there is the phrase "Chancellor on brink of second bailout for bank" (quite iconic, that in our sector we all know "what it means").

- It is possible to see the author's signature "ARTIKANDO" inside the circle on the right (next to the "Moor's head")
- The hash code you find below is the abstract text of the Satoshi Nakamoto paper converted to SHA256
https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

https://emn178.github.io/online-tools/sha256.html

Abstract. A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online
payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a
financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main
benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending.
We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network.
The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of
hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing
the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of
events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As
long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to
attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The
network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort
basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest
proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
834477a7041eb94488adf0dea7d3ef319761ffd6be6d30fdb75dc856ad0e9382

BACK of Banknote

- At the top there is a phrase that is "inspirational" for everyone
“Change the world by thinking differently”.

After all, bitcoin helps us to think differently about many aspects of our life, compared to what we have done in the past or compared to what the rest of the "no coiner" population does.

- At the bottom, on the back of the banknote is inserted in morse code
 “Bitcoin is the best “

- It is possible to see the author's signature "ARTIKANDO" inside the circle on the right (next to the globe).

This is my first auction. Please be merciful if I made any mistakes and copied Tongue the design for this topic Roll Eyes

EDIT
The last 10 banknotes are available at the basic auction price. Contact me here or privately;)
Pages:
Jump to: