Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED] 1 x 2017 BTCC MINT SILVER S SERIES - ANACS MS69 DCAM - #84/100 !!!!! - page 2. (Read 1063 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Can I bid for the doodle  Grin
Activity: 1792
Merit: 441
Near perfection coin, nice Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
very intersting product
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Near perfect grading! Will be on my watch list for sure.

Owlz..is your sketch included too Wink

Nope, that is a bitcoinpenny doodle that I just use to prove I own the coin. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Near perfect grading! Will be on my watch list for sure.

Owlz..is your sketch included too Wink
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Nice coin, will be watching to see the action on this coin.  Wish I had the spare btc laying around for this
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Up for auction: 1 x 2017 BTCC Mint 1 Bitcoin - Silver Series S - Serial #S00084 - ANACS Graded MS69 DCAM - ANACS Ref #6018160

This coin is 1 of 100 made. They are sold out and were only available for shipment to china or if you flew there to pickup in person.

The coin is also loaded with all these other fork's/alts if anyone cares:

https://bitcore.cc/checker.php?wallet=1HQWYUrhP1i1KRx7chYba2XsKvvJcCjVKe

STARTING BID: 1.25BTC
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT: 0.01BTC
END TIME: FRIDAY, DECEMBER 1th, 2017, 4:00:00PM EST/NY Time COUNTDOWN TIMER
SNIPE: Any bid made in last 5 minutes will extend the auction 5 minutes beyond end time until no new bids are made.
PAYMENT: 1oWLCAtz9nZ4Ur2JTyeom6cc6ZMM5ktdx
SHIPPING: This will be special shipping - USA winners will get USPS Registered mail, restricted delivery only, buyer pays costs. International will be more, as I will only send it via FedEx or UPS and also covered by buyer - This will be discussed further if this is the case!

Includes original wooden BTCC Box and cards/booklets etc.

Latest rules, take note:  
1. Payment is expected within 24 hours of auction end, otherwise, it goes back to auction.  Sad

2. Newbie bids with less than 14 activity and less than 5 posts may be asked to verify funding or be invalidated

Accepting BTC only for this one, sorry. Possibly XMR, we'll see. Thanks! Smiley

Escrow: Yes, minerjones or Zepher - buyer pays fee

Lastly - Watch for scammers - Payment will be made to ONLY the address above, I will not PM you with an address unless you prefer a new one which I can/will sign using the one above for proof.

Thanks! Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: