Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED] BETJA Signature Campaign | Hero/Legendary only($50 Per Week) - page 2. (Read 1047 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Campaign is ended for now. Please check the update. You are free to remove your signature and avatar.

BETJA is looking for 10 Hero/Legendary forum member to promote BETJA through bitcointalk.
Open Slots- 10 Hero/Legendary ($50 per week in BTC)
Apply with the following format-
Profile Link:
BTC payout address (Segwit Only):
#BETJA

Rules
A minimum of 20 posts per week is required to be eligible for the payout.
5 posts in the gambling section per week are mandatory to be eligible for payout.
Low value, non-constructive post will not be counted, I repeat- will not be counted.
People not posting the application with #BETJA will be disqualified. It is applied to find out and exclude people who don't read the rules.
Games & Rounds, Off topic, Lending, Auctions, Politics & Society, Archival, Beginners and help, local boards will not be count. Posts, where signature is not displayed and post on signature or bounty campaign thread, will not be counted too.

Alt enrolling, neg tagged account isn't allowed.
A minimum of 5 earned merits within the last 120 days is required.
Must have to wear avatar.
Check the spreadsheet to be ensured all the information is correct.
I have the right to remove you from campaign anytime, not count your any of your post if I think they are not good quality. Don't worry, I will only remove if I think you don't deserve a spot. Mostly the burst posters and spammers will get removed.
I'm holding the fund. I will send the payment to segwit payment address on Wednesday. Each week will start Wednesday and end on Tuesday (According to forum time- UTC)
This campaign will be running at least for 3 weeks on a trial basis and later on, after checking the output, it may get extended.

Signature

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][/td][td][center][font=tahoma][size=16pt][b][color=#FC0]BET[color=#093]JA
[url=https://betja.com/?ref=1115223f55039f][tt][font=Montserrat, verdana][b][size=13pt][glow=#093,1][size=2pt][sup][size=10pt]    [color=#fc0][i]Free BTC [color=#fff]Hourly    [/glow][/size][/center][/td][td][center][size=3pt]
[size=1px][color=#093]███████████████████
██████████████████
  █████████████████
  █████████
  ███████████████████
  ███        ████████        ██
  ██        ██████████      ██
  █████████████████████
  █████████████████████
  ████████            ███████
  ███████████████████████
  █████  ████████████  ████
  ████    █████    █████    ███
  ████  ████            ████  ███
  █████████            ████████
  ████  █████        █████  ███
  █████████████████████
  ██████    ██████    █████
  ███████    ██    ██████
  ███████████████████
  █████████████████
  ███████████████
  █████████████
  ███████████
  █████████
  ███████
  ███████
  █████████
  ███████████
    ██████████████
  ███████████████
  █████████████[/center][/td][td][center][url=https://betja.com/?ref=1115223f55039f][tt][size=2pt]
[font=Montserrat, verdana][b][size=14pt][glow=#FC0,1][size=3pt][sup][size=10pt]    [i][b][color=#093]$100,000 [color=#fff]PRIZE    [/glow][/size]
[size=17pt][color=#FC0][font=varela round][b]EURO [color=#093]2020[/td][td][center][size=3pt]
[size=1px][color=#093]███████████████████
██████████████████
  █████████████████
  █████████
  ███████████████████
  ██        ██████████      ██
  █████████████████████
  █████████████████████
  ████████            ███████
  ███████████████████████
  █████  ████████████  ████
  ████    █████    █████    ███
  ████  ████            ████  ███
  █████████            ████████
  ████  █████        █████  ███
  █████████████████████
  ██████    ██████    █████
  ███████    ██    ██████
  ███████████████████
  █████████████████
  ███████████████
  █████████████
  ███████████
  █████████
  ███████
  ███████
  █████████
  ███████████
    ██████████████
  ███████████████
  █████████████[/center][/td][td][center][b][url=https://betja.com/?ref=1115223f55039f][font=Montserrat, verdana][size=9pt][glow=#FC0,1,1][color=#FC0]........[color=#093]Free BTC hourly[/color]........
[color=#FC0]..........[color=#093]15% Affiliates[/color]..........
[color=#FC0].....[color=#093]Altcoins, Stablecoins[/color].....[/glow][/td][td][size=21pt][color=#FC0]│[/td][td][size=5pt]  
[center][url=https://betja.com/?ref=1115223f55039f][tt][font=Montserrat, verdana][b][size=27pt][glow=#093,1][size=2pt][sup][size=20pt]   [color=#fff] [color=#fc0][i]Highest [/color] Payout   [/glow][/size][/center][/td][/tr][/table][/center]
Pages:
Jump to: