Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED] Crestonium - page 3. (Read 29232 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 05:57:34 AM
This is quite frustrating for everyone and for me. This is the first campaign I ever joined.
I am well aware that there lot of ICO that are scams, unfortunately this is one of those.

Even though those coins are garbage please send it to us.
I will appreciate it very much.

Thank you for your efforts Hexah.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
April 10, 2018, 05:40:12 AM
OH COMMON YOU TELL US THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY THE TOKENS, THEN GIVE US WHAT WE DESERVE ACCORDING TO OUR STAKES AND ENJOY THE WORTHLESS OF THIS TOKENS ATLEAST WE ALWAYS SEE THIS IN OUR WALLET!
Let's get what we DESERVED guys!!! It is already in Hexah's Hands
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 02:11:37 AM
Steal my 4 weeks. It's making unmotivate peoples.  Undecided
Activity: 770
Merit: 109
Suum cuique !
April 10, 2018, 01:44:16 AM
Scam is sadbad. But i don't blame Hexah, everyone can be deceived. I regret some time and sympathize with investors. Continue to work in another.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
April 10, 2018, 01:25:10 AM
fuck off hexah,you should be the one who is doing deep research before accepting any ICO projects.
you clearly dont know what you are doing ?

YOU NEED TO KNOW IF THE TEAM IS LEGIT
ASK FOR SOME ID WITH SELFIE,INTERVIEW ON SKYPE! RECORD IT FIRST !
SO IF ANYTHING LIKE THIS HAPPENED  WE CAN EASILY TRACK THESE SCAMMERS

I AINT SAYING YOU ARE PART OF THIS SCAM
BUT FOR ME ITS LOOKS LIKE!

SORRY? wont give back millions of dollars to us investors!

MANAGER LIKE YOU SHOULDNT BE TRUSTED.

DO NOT MANAGER ANY ICO IN THE FUTURE YOU'RE A MESS.

I FEEL BAD FOR US INVESTORS,WHO LOST MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WITH YOUR IRRESPONSIBILITY!

just found out about this scam.

i agree with you here, if you are a bounty manager you need to be sure who you are dealing with. Beside in here they called it for what it was already a month ago: https://icobench.com/ico/crestonium/ratings#ratings

fortunately for me i had just participated to some referral and didn't invest anything.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 12:44:25 AM
OOOOH SCAM

HEXAH 

Don't be so sad please.  We may find some more cheaters in our life.  It's part of our life.  My money gone just the labour I done for them but I am sympathetic to those who may have paid some money to those cheaters.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 12:08:57 AM
As I understood the discussion, the tokens behind the bounty are from the manager. I believe that he must make final calculations and send tokens to the registered addresses of bounty members. I'm waiting for my tokens. Even if they are garbage.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
April 09, 2018, 10:38:33 PM
I do not think anyone knows the project will work out that it's important to keep working and you're a good manager.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
April 09, 2018, 10:18:04 PM
We joined this project, spent time, effort and money but we can't blame the campaign manager because he itself don't want to lose his trust in this project, he has a name to protect. Nobody want to waste her/his time specially our money. Let us not blame anyone, we are all victims of this drawing project. Who will thought that this gonna be happened? Wake up!! we our in this cryptoworld don't expect a 100% legit here. We have to move on and continue our task.
If you truly invest a big amount of money on this project then you should file a lawsuit. Everyone who has a copy of their whitepaper? Because I believe all the information you need was written on that white paper.
Activity: 27
Merit: 3
April 09, 2018, 10:05:51 PM
fuck off hexah,you should be the one who is doing deep research before accepting any ICO projects.
you clearly dont know what you are doing ?

YOU NEED TO KNOW IF THE TEAM IS LEGIT
ASK FOR SOME ID WITH SELFIE,INTERVIEW ON SKYPE! RECORD IT FIRST !
SO IF ANYTHING LIKE THIS HAPPENED  WE CAN EASILY TRACK THESE SCAMMERS

I AINT SAYING YOU ARE PART OF THIS SCAM
BUT FOR ME ITS LOOKS LIKE!

SORRY? wont give back millions of dollars to us investors!

MANAGER LIKE YOU SHOULDNT BE TRUSTED.

DO NOT MANAGE ANY ICO IN THE FUTURE YOU'RE A MESS.

I FEEL BAD FOR US INVESTORS,WHO LOST MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WITH YOUR IRRESPONSIBILITY!
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
April 09, 2018, 08:48:27 PM
Fell bad for all those that invested time and/or money in this project.

When I wrote my review about Crestonium I felt something was fishy as their team never showed their faces. And the little details about them on the website was lacking any consistency or anything that you can double check on other sources.

I feel bad that I wasn't more aggressive calling them out to show their faces.

It goes to show that it is not enough to like and hope for a projects to become real just because it sounds good.
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
April 09, 2018, 07:57:18 PM
I translated it in french, but after a week or two, it seemed obivous to me there was a high risk it actually was a scam.

I decided to lock my thread and move it in archival.

Don't blame yourself too much, Hexah, it could happen to anyone. Maybe you'll be more carefull in the future  Wink
I'am now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
April 09, 2018, 07:13:21 PM
@Hexah

Damn that is sad. I have my doubts after reading ICObench reviews, but took the risk to join the bounty. Fortunately I haven't invested in this...

So what now? You say they gave you tokens for bounty, but they will probably be worthless.
Yes I am holding the tokens for the bounty but as you said it is totally worthless. Yes, it is totally sad after all those works I've done and to those bounty participants as well that been part to promote this shitty project it really soothes to my soul how I really want to kick their asses. It really a shame on me but I am hoping everyone understand that I am a victim too.
Don't feel bad, we win some we loose some. FYI you're a good manager and I'll really like to do more of your work if you have a telegram group it'll be nice if you share it with us so we know if you have any programs on ground

you were a very strict Manager, i learned from you how to properly perform many items:) OK, we go further.

Ahhhh....So much greed to be accepted in next scam campaign Smiley

Here's how your strict Manager Scammed you . Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34303682
I, myself got scammed and as per your created post I guess the one for EtherSpin got called before it was too late and besides who knows that after they give me the distribution stakes they'll just run when in fact they are too good whenever I contacted them. Yeah, you can put the blame on me but mate look at your trust you're the one scamming us in plain sight.

Wasted my time with this one.
I got the same way too, the tiring effort of mine of managing it get lost like a bubble.

You have said "but mate look at your trust you're the one scamming us "   .. Go ahead and open the Trust page of mine.  Its only says Account sales encourage scams, spam, and account farming by the three DT members and you know very well how they tag. Angry

Bounties Dev may Scam Managers, but how about your two campaigns being scammed at a same time with same reason. That was my whole point of view but How sad of putting everything aside and you start focusing on my Trust and calling me a  scammer instead.

My Red trust  did not Hurt anyone , No one lost hard earned money from my RED Trust and no one lost their precious time by my RED Trust.
And No one  is SAD or angry from my RED trust but look what you have done with people money and time. Just think Once.

It is not defined ne in th same time or same reason, as what I said for EtherSpin they never replied me on my messages on Telegram and as what can you see on their ANN thread they are not active anymore that's why I take action that it isn't a good behaviour for a project like that. As for Crestonium they do answer my messages and always take update even on community managers on the Telegram group chat but yesterday as I am telling to get the distribution andy payment for managing it they just give me the needed tokens then block me and remove me on the Telegram group chat as well to the community manager who work for them.

Admin himself is to blame. Takes projects, where just drawings made in Photoshop. Projects should be selected on the basis of information! Projects with conferences and videoconferences! With a video of the project team's photo!
I admit it myself that I am take part of the blame because of taking this project who knows that they'll just be a bubble after it? First of all I am not the one doing the images of it, it's one of their team who made it then I am the one posted it. Thanks EpicBullet, I will be more vigilant in the future. I am not promoting scam since myself is the victim of this mess too, my time itself is wasted even before it wasn't executed yet.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 05:52:43 PM
Admin himself is to blame. Takes projects, where just drawings made in Photoshop. Projects should be selected on the basis of information! Projects with conferences and videoconferences! With a video of the project team's photo!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
April 09, 2018, 03:08:15 PM
Hexah, don't blame yourself. no one is safe from scams. anyway thanks for your warning and management.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 09, 2018, 02:35:03 PM
@Hexah

Damn that is sad. I have my doubts after reading ICObench reviews, but took the risk to join the bounty. Fortunately I haven't invested in this...

So what now? You say they gave you tokens for bounty, but they will probably be worthless.
Yes I am holding the tokens for the bounty but as you said it is totally worthless. Yes, it is totally sad after all those works I've done and to those bounty participants as well that been part to promote this shitty project it really soothes to my soul how I really want to kick their asses. It really a shame on me but I am hoping everyone understand that I am a victim too.
Don't feel bad, we win some we loose some. FYI you're a good manager and I'll really like to do more of your work if you have a telegram group it'll be nice if you share it with us so we know if you have any programs on ground

you were a very strict Manager, i learned from you how to properly perform many items:) OK, we go further.

I, myself got scammed and as per your created post I guess the one for EtherSpin got called before it was too late and besides who knows that after they give me the distribution stakes they'll just run when in fact they are too good whenever I contacted them. Yeah, you can put the blame on me but mate look at your trust you're the one scamming us in plain sight.

I got the same way too, the tiring effort of mine of managing it get lost like a bubble.

You have said "but mate look at your trust you're the one scamming us "   .. Go ahead and open the Trust page of mine.  Its only says Account sales encourage scams, spam, and account farming by the three DT members and you know very well how they tag. Angry

Bounties Dev may Scam Managers, but how about your two campaigns being scammed at a same time with same reason. That was my whole point of view but How sad of putting everything aside and you start focusing on my Trust and calling me a  scammer instead.

My Red trust  did not Hurt anyone , No one lost hard earned money from my RED Trust and no one lost their precious time by my RED Trust.
And No one  is SAD or angry from my RED trust but look what you have done with people money and time. Just think Once.

Activity: 728
Merit: 265
April 09, 2018, 01:09:15 PM
@Hexah

Activity: 518
Merit: 115
April 09, 2018, 12:26:11 PM
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 09, 2018, 11:13:09 AM
@Hexah

Activity: 560
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 10:23:35 AM
@Hexah

Pages:
Jump to: