Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED] DAXICO CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE | __________BOUNTY POOL w/Escrow _______ - page 29. (Read 10579 times)

copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
Proof of Authentication
Telegram Username: hakeeb
Bitcointalk Username: Moshaid
Wearing DAXICO's Telegram Avatar: YES
Wearing DAXICO.com on Telegram Name: YES
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
#Proof of Authentication
Telegram Username: @Rahmatfirmansyah
Bitcointalk Username: rahmat86
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
#Proof of Authentication
Telegram Username: @Altero01
Bitcointalk Username:Altero
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
#Proof of Authentication
Telegram Username: @beragamnet
Bitcointalk Username: pidie
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
#Proof of Authentication
Telegram Username:@deep4u
Bitcointalk Username:deep4u
Activity: 83
#Proof of Authentication
Telegram Username: @hilihkintli
Bitcointalk Username: Anggaphin2707
Activity: 693
Merit: 120
#Proof of Authentication[/b]
Telegram Username: @HBKMusiK
Bitcointalk Username: HBKMusiK
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1135
Telegram: @julerz12
p.s. campaign manager: Why you do not post google forms for submitting Twitter tasks? unnecessarily spam this thread and forum.
thanks

I need to ensure the authenticity of the report, to whom it came from and the overall transparency of the reports.
Since we promote transparency, using google forms, these report sheets must be publicly open, with that, anybody can just copy somebody's reports, fill up the forms and submits those reports as their own.
Sure, I can cross reference the owners of the reports but when the number of participants grow day by day, it'lll be harder to catch up and would take longer to have the stakes added on the spreadsheet.
And if I hide the report sheets, there's no transparency; what assurance does you guys (the bounty campaign participants) have that I won't cheat within the campaign?
Imagine, I could just simply create hundreds of entries and generously add weekly stakes on them. (That's what some bounty managers do  Roll Eyes )
Which is why transparency with all the reports is crucial among all of the campaigns under my management, all the data is public so that all of you could also pinpoint mistakes on the spreadsheet.
If you think that these weekly social media reports are spam, refer to this post: here.
copper member
Activity: 230
#Proof of Authentication#
Telegram Username: @irishprincess
Bitcointalk Username: oly4life
Wearing DAXICO's Telegram Avatar: NO
Wearing DAXICO.com on Telegram Name: NO

Campaign joined- Twitter and Content
copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
why would I choose DAXICO over other 200 exchanges?

We have a number of advantages over other exchanges. Generally, Daxico exchange is

• Has better wallet than centralized exchanges.
  • Easier and faster than decentralized exchanges.
  • Easier to sign up than centralized exchanges.

If you give us a name of another exchange, we can answer more specifically what our advantages are comparing to the other.
copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
DAXICO is already selling the DAXI tokens on the exchange before there are any buy orders or even a clear demonstration of what the DAXI tokens can be used for, what is the use case of the DAXI token?

Hi Gunny95,

We are planning to use DAXI token for paying trade commissions on Daxico exchange. We do not have this functionality yet. We have only released a minimum viable product at this time. We still consider it an "Alpha" version. At this time, we do not charge our users any trade commissions. Users can trade for free.
Pages:
Jump to: