Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED] Sharpe Capital - Sentiment Crowdsourcing & Financial Markets Protocol - page 28. (Read 25739 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Joined bounty program. I hope your project will achieve its goals!
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
People should not be forced to keep continue under extended situation. There should be option for those who wants to quit at this stage to be calculated at old percentage and those want to carry on participation should be treated under new percentage. There should be choice for everyone as till February is too long for many people.

I agree, every campaign which gets significally extended offers to people the possibility to step down and to keep the earned stakes. People commit to a project based on initial conditions, if they change people should be able to change their plans too.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
I have made video to your bounty programm, and hope its actuall!

Welcome and well done. Wish you success in your campaign.

Very cool such a fun and unique way to contribute to the Bounty Campaign  Keep it up!
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Since the crowd sale date has been extended till February and in turn bounty will also be extended till the end of crowd sale, will there be any additional percentage of bounty offering since the campaign will be running for more than 4 months now?

Can someone from the team answer my question?

https://medium.com/@sharpecapital/shp-token-sale-now-open-until-february-1a10f8c5bd0

I also interested to know about the status of this bounty campaign it will extended or will get closed as per the previous schedule although crowdsale already extended.

All updates regarding the bounty program will be on the first page of this thread.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
Please update my rank to Sr member. thanks
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Sir, could you please change in spreadsheet my amount of twitter followers!
Number in spreadsheet: 102
Number of followers: 1672
Twitter: https://twitter.com/gibrit1995

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1495
Hello everyone.
I joined telegram bounty but filled form two times. Can you check it? I think so i made a mistake Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Good afternoon! I want to clarify. In the table there are no accrued steaks on tweeter and facebook. In particular, Facebook - week 6,7,8 (likes, shares and comments are fulfilled according to the conditions), tweeter - week 7-9 (the report passed under the form on November 2). Please check)))  Smiley
Activity: 1330
I can see the that, because of the delay of the token sale (leading to the extension of the bounty campaign), the bounty allocation has been increased to 1.5%, but I want to know if there is any rules updates for the signature bounty campaign?

If/when there are changes you'll be able to see them in the first post, so check back frequently.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
I can see the that, because of the delay of the token sale (leading to the extension of the bounty campaign), the bounty allocation has been increased to 1.5%, but I want to know if there is any rules updates for the signature bounty campaign?
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
Since the crowd sale date has been extended till February and in turn bounty will also be extended till the end of crowd sale, will there be any additional percentage of bounty offering since the campaign will be running for more than 4 months now?

Try asking on the bounty telegram.

You can see there is a update on the first page of this thread, due to the delay of the token sale,"the bounty allocation has been increased to 1.5%".
Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Try asking on the bounty telegram.
Activity: 136
Joined Telegram today only .Project looks quite promisisng.Will goona suppport this project .

Glad you think the project is promising and thanks for joining the telegram channel to connect with us.

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: