Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED] TappaBit Deposit & Play Campaign | Deposit 0.001 Earn 0.0015 - page 2. (Read 2166 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
TappaBit.com Admin
For anyone that can't withdraw after playing a round, please be patient and I will fix this for each one when I get on my PC.

This is a bug I was not aware of.

Sorry for the trouble.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I've just finished a game on the spin and tap tournament (which is the requirement to able to withdraw our bits) but I can't still withdraw it. There is still the note saying I have to play 1 spin and tap tournament  Undecided Same problem with the guys above. Is it a bug or is it just we are missing something?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
I also have the same issue, i just deposited 1000 bits and get bonus. But after i play and don't won i still have 2500 bits but system says i can't withdraw without playing one spin and tap game. I think that is glitch as i have already played one game. Huh

we played the same game Smiley
try to refresh, i think that you earn 1000 bits or more, you now must have more than 2500bits
Activity: 546
Interesting, I'd like to join! I just registered with the username: adicted. I already deposited 0.001 BTC but it still pending so many confirmations should we wait after the amount will show on our balance?

Edit: BTC is on my account now and I started playing but it seems there is no player atm.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
I have the same problem as all the users, after playing 1 time my balance is 2500 bits ( i can't play another time because to play is needed 3000 bits) and the system doesn't allow me to withdraw.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp
I have tested this and after playing one round my balance turned to 2500 bits (after my bet of 3000 bits) and when I tried to withdraw I am getting message

Because you received a bonus you still have to play 1 Spin & Tap Tournament(s) before beeing allowed to perform a withdraw. We know this may be an inconvinient to some of our users but we are doing this just to make sure people don't create fake or duplicated accounts just for the sake of the free bits.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
Deposited 0.001 then played and lost.. now cant withdraw and cant play again..
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I also have the same issue, i just deposited 1000 bits and get bonus. But after i play and don't won i still have 2500 bits but system says i can't withdraw without playing one spin and tap game. I think that is glitch as i have already played one game. Huh
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
nice game. maybe is little confused about "how to play"
i am desposited 0.001BTC, and i got 0.0045 BTC free, play games and win earn 6000bits, and success withdraw all coins. (all of this for 15 min.)
i am satisfied with this game, from 0.001 i get 0.0086btc
regards
Activity: 532
My user: sinisuba
I just got disconnected out of the tournament? What happened? Still have 0.0025 bits tho + can't wd.

Edit: my friend, user: Marico can't withdraw - "Because you received a bonus you still have to play 1 Spin & Tap Tournament(s) before beeing allowed to perform a withdraw. We know this may be an inconvinient to some of our users but we are doing this just to make sure people don't create fake or duplicated accounts just for the sake of the free bits."
He did play 1 tournament. Check it out.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

hi i played and lost but it was too fun Smiley

i have .0025 left but how i can withdraw? its showing you need to play 1 sit & go but i already played now?

Please try and refresh your page and then try again.

We have the same scenario. It was fun, but i cant withdraw my remaining balance of 2500 Bits, tried to hard refresh but still cant withdraw

What is your user name?

username: poloki
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
i'd like to join
registered with account: bobby
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Registered with username: raimon
Waiting deposit confirmation to play.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
i would like to try
my Tappabit username: examplens
thanks
Activity: 14
will try to withdraw 8500 bits, will post feedback later
Activity: 532
user: sinisuba

I'm about to deposit right now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
You Kidding me?
I deposited 0.001 Btc
I played 1 Spin & Tap Tournament already,Now i am left with 0.0025 btc but when i try to withdraw i get this message

"Because you received a bonus you still have to play 1 Spin & Tap Tournament(s) before beeing allowed to perform a withdraw. We know this may be an inconvinient to some of our users but we are doing this just to make sure people don't create fake or duplicated accounts just for the sake of the free bits. "

Username:Ceizer54
What's going on mate?

To Everyone: Please Don't deposit untill he fix this issue on his website.You won't be able to withdraw!
Activity: 14
waiting for the last player to start, anyone?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
we should be able to just compete with 2 players,there's only 2.someone come there  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
TappaBit.com Admin
where are the bonus? already deposited 1000bits. when i try to play it says "You don't have enough bits to join"

username: illerif

You need to wait for 1 confirmation on the deposit. Also valid for new accounts only!

yes i did, new account and new deposit

hash : https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/a49973e129001c92b7dbde381a36706ed9601b4754291e7ee8c6c37fdaadc282

Please check again.

hi i played and lost but it was too fun Smiley

i have .0025 left but how i can withdraw? its showing you need to play 1 sit & go but i already played now?

Please try and refresh your page and then try again.

We have the same scenario. It was fun, but i cant withdraw my remaining balance of 2500 Bits, tried to hard refresh but still cant withdraw

What is your user name?

Registered
Username: Ceizer54
Deposit is pending
When will i get bonus? Smiley
Also how many confirmations needed for deposit to show in account?

You need 1 confirmation.

Pages:
Jump to: