Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED][BOUNTY]🔥TOKENLOYALTY.IO🔥- up to 2,000,000 USD in token 💸💰 - page 30. (Read 8708 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Analysis is the key.
Will you add the Twitter document today? I am waiting for the approval before spread the world about this project!
i have added spreadsheets to this thread please check third post.

I do not see the spreadsheet where you can monitor the people accepted on the Twitter campaign and the stake. The only documents is the form to apply and the one to submit your job every week

This links. twitter campaign = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q3cNkeLKjPUMnhoZezw2amNCq_uxlg-8InVDzhzFDv4/edit?usp=sharing
signature campaign = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QtMxQTSIqqn0NB0_VKhbn2wc1ZjfE3U01l1k0S4kCuA/edit?usp=sharing

I think we will place it once 1-2 post pages to ease reading of the post, but please always refer to first page of the post info, as loopes updates it carefully for participants' concern.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
Will you add the Twitter document today? I am waiting for the approval before spread the world about this project!

I do not see the spreadsheet where you can monitor the people accepted on the Twitter campaign and the stake. The only documents is the form to apply and the one to submit your job every week
i said third post click this link = https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24070173
Activity: 812
Merit: 252

we decreased minimal amount of followers on Twitter campaign from 500+ to 250+
Maybe am not seeing it, is there a link to the Ann thread?
you can click this ICON to go to ANN THREAD

I think you should add a clear link to the thread in the beginning of the subject
Thank you for your suggestion, we will consider it  Wink
Activity: 187
Merit: 100

I think you should add a clear link to the thread in the beginning of the subject
Analysis is the key.
One token at ICO will be 0.09 to 0.1 Waves. So one token is ~33 cents in token sale.

So the MINIMAL total pool for bounties (independent from ICO result) pool is almost equal to 200,410.98 USD.

Worth to notice  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Analysis is the key.
is good project i will join social media bounty
thank you for your interest.

I have already changed the sig  Wink

Welcome on board! Thank you for the support!
Activity: 187
Merit: 100

I have already changed the sig  Wink
I field the form for the Twitter campaign.

How will I know I am accepted?
we will put spreadsheet to the thread tomorrow because it's late night at our timezone.
Activity: 780
Merit: 251
I field the form for the Twitter campaign.

How will I know I am accepted?
Analysis is the key.
Additional info about contests (not related directly to bounties program).

(1)

Contest 05/11/2017: Win 9, 5 or 2 Waves! Details in the form.

Ends: 19th of Nov, 12:00 CET
UPDATE

The translation campaign spreadsheet is already accesible. everyone is free to see the translation spreadsheet now. Please check your address and amke sure that it is correct before we are going to distribute the payment in token

then i lock the signature and twitter spreadheet. we will finish the manual accounting as soon as possible.

Please NOTICE if you think that there may be some errors on accounting outcome.

UPDATE =

FOR ALL SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN PARTICIPANTS

Don't remove your signature before i give a sign. survey is still running.

every signature campaign participants are allowed to remove the signature after survey is finished.

i lock the translation campaign  spreadsheet during accounting process. the spreadsheet will be able to be accessed in near time.

after accounting is finished, the dev are ready to send the payment for the appropriate participants for sure.

Please be patient.

thanks

ANNOUNCEMENT

The Token Loyalty's ICO has ended. As the rules on the bounties document, The bounty campaign is ended. Regarding to the distribution stakes on the last week, i will use the right to give full-week stakes for active participants in the campaign. (at least they are active for last-two-round campaign before 13rd round of the campaign.)

The project is continuing the development and marketing. Please check further information related to the project on the ANN THREAD.

GLAD TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL BOUNTY CAMPAIGN PARTICIPANTS WHO HAVE JOINED IN THIS CAMPAIGN. Hope we can be able to cooperate again in next opportunities.

True said loopes, I also thank you very much in the name of the whole team!! Once loopes and his team counts the stakes, etc, we will start token distribution. Do not hesitate to follow our telegram group for updates!  https://t.me/tokenloyaltyico
Pages:
Jump to: