Author

Topic: [ENDED]Flixxo, a social economy based on video sharing platform PopcornTime+RSK - page 126. (Read 65595 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi all Smiley

Check out the latest article about Flixxo in the ICOmagazine Smiley Hope you like it! Smiley

https://www.reddit.com/r/Flixxo/search?q=Flixxo%2C+The+Decentralized+&sort=relevance&t=hour
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
A very good explanation from Dejan AmaZix:
On Flixxo video makers will be able to earn more money. They will be the ones that will set the price of their videos and decide whether they want and how much to share with the community.

So Sam, for example, creates a video and sets a price of 100 Flixx and decides to share 50% with the community. Lisa wants to watch the video and pays 100 Flixx. Now she keeps the video on her device, and if someone gets the video through her device, she gets 50%, so Lisa gets 50 Flixx and the author (Dan) gets 50 Flixx. Therefore, not only author benefits, but also the community.
Activity: 546
Merit: 148
Sorry, but you marked the red number of my subscribers and did not put any points for facebook. I fulfill all the conditions. For two days I was blocked facebook, now everything is in order. Check, please, and, if possible, correct the position in the table.

Please, this is the Ann thread, for any matter related to the bounties, you post here :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2168764.0;topicseen
I will take care of your problem
Cпacибo! Извинитe.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Sorry, but you marked the red number of my subscribers and did not put any points for facebook. I fulfill all the conditions. For two days I was blocked facebook, now everything is in order. Check, please, and, if possible, correct the position in the table.

Please, this is the Ann thread, for any matter related to the bounties, you post here :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2168764.0;topicseen
I will take care of your problem
Activity: 546
Merit: 148
Activity: 115
I'm confident that anyone with a large youtube following will be transferring their fanbase to Flixxo shortly after the platform is available. Obviously, the most important factor is financial reasons. At Flixxo video sharers have the opportunity to make real profits, while at the video sharing giant YouTube a large cut of so called profits are taken. There are so many others benefits that Flixxo offers where youtube and other video sharing websites fall short. Check out Flixxo's website if you don't believe me!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Very good project, open network, a friendly and intuitive platform.Looking forward to it.Huge Potential.

Yes, indeed. It has good potential. I will keep an eye on this one.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Very good project, open network, a friendly and intuitive platform.Looking forward to it.Huge Potential.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello community!

Here we have fresh video Flixxo quick tour from Adrian Garelik. Please enjoy and do not forget to share it.

Thank you!

great demonstration... and question: Are you do all this from same IP? If you are, I think you gone have problem with faking and building farms for Flixxo...  Roll Eyes Huh

If someone chooses to build a Flixxo distribution farm, then Authors will share their revenues with this farm. This Farm is improving the network, why shouldn´t it monetize then? Maybe it is a new business model... Authors would lean on farmers to bootstrap their content! But farmers cannot benefit from advertising, of course.

Hey guys, please check out the latest Flixxo review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y2kl3C-gfg&feature=youtu.be

nice overview... question: YT is leader in this market, what is expectations in market share ?

YouTube has developed an advertising-centric environment in which users only reach videos that monetize for the platform. This model doesn't even work for advertisers! But there is no competitor for YouTube. We propose a new model in which the flow of revenues helps advertisers reach their audiences, users to watch the content they really want to watch and authors to monetize and therefore raise the quality of their content.
No one dared on rethinking the logic of this flow because it is impossible to confront Google in the fight of infrastructure needed to host and distribute videos.

Flixxo is unique because, for starters, video makers will be able to earn more money. They will be the ones that will set the price of their videos and decide whether they want and how much to share with the community.

So Sam, for example, creates a video and sets a price of 100 Flixx and decides to share 50% with the community. Lisa wants to watch the video and pays 100 Flixx. Now she keeps the video on her device, and if someone gets the video through her device, she gets 50%, so Lisa gets 50 Flixx and the author (Dan) gets 50 Flixx. Therefore, not only author benefits but also the community.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
20 more days untill the token sale, correct?

It starts on Oct 24th
Activity: 327
Merit: 116
Hello community!

Here we have fresh video Flixxo quick tour from Adrian Garelik. Please enjoy and do not forget to share it.

Thank you!

Shared it on my Twitter. Word needs to be spread
Activity: 294
Hello community!

Thank you!

great demonstration... and question: Are you do all this from same IP? If you are, I think you gone have problem with faking and building farms for Flixxo...  Roll Eyes Huh
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Activity: 90
Great Project all excited with the project
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Hello community!

Thank you!
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
20 more days untill the token sale, correct?
Jump to: