Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]GBX-The Crypto Harbour.Gibraltar-based Crypto Exchange&Token Platform - page 24. (Read 42369 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Why there are no volume almost? And why they selling new tokens to private investors at cheap price? Most of exchanges burning tokens...
generally very interesting))) how do they sell tokens at a low price? where does this information come from?

They selling tokens to some big private investors. And price (in usd) cheaper than was on ICO. Most of ICO have private sale before ICO, but not after.

Its probably good that new private investors are coming on board. It means interest in the platform and the project is growing.
Also partnerships, sponsor firms etc will all want to hold tokens.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Why there are no volume almost? And why they selling new tokens to private investors at cheap price? Most of exchanges burning tokens...
generally very interesting))) how do they sell tokens at a low price? where does this information come from?

They selling tokens to some big private investors. And price (in usd) cheaper than was on ICO. Most of ICO have private sale before ICO, but not after.
Activity: 406
the team does not believe that the share price (coins) expresses the success of the project?

You mean the token price (as there are no shares or stocks being sold). The token is meant for utility. The price of the token on exchanges isn't a focus for the team. The success of the project is determined by the use and adoption of the technology in the industry (GRID and DAX) not the price of the token.
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
the team does not believe that the share price (coins) expresses the success of the project?
Activity: 250
Merit: 1
CEO FORTnightly Message - 21/09/18

I’m writing to you this week from Singapore, where I have had some incredible experiences, speaking with people about the latest phase in our mission to bridge the gap between traditional finance and the emerging blockchain industry. In my last FORTnightly message I touched upon the emergence of security tokens. We see this as the next evolutionary step for our industry; establishing more products, markets and opportunities for broader participation and adoption. I've previously shared the work we have been doing behind the scenes at the GSX Group towards this goal, and I am excited to let you know about our latest endeavours.

1. My Trip to Asia and The GSP Protocol

The meetings and events during my time in Singapore have been focused on communicating our technology solution, which we believe is required to support tokenised securities through good governance, best practices and the highest regulatory standards. We have called the solution the Global Securities Protocol (GSP).

We aim to use the GSP to transform capital markets with blockchain technology, bringing together other stock exchanges, investment banks and qualified institutions to utilise the GSP, creating more avenues for issuers to gain access to the blockchain powered finance of tokenised securities. Naturally, RKT will play a pivotal role in the GSP, which will have public access and transparency. A protocol designed specifically for tokenised securities, open to all. More detailed information will be announced shortly.

2. Atlantic NeoTechnologies joins the Sponsor Firm Network

Please join me in welcoming our latest Sponsor Firm, Atlantic NeoTechnologies (ANT), to our incredible community of token advisory experts. ANT is part of a Group with extensive experience in international banking, investment advice and asset management. You can read more about ANT's approval status as a Sponsor Firm here:

https://gbx.gi/news/atlantic-neotechnologies-joins-the-sponsor-firm-network/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ceomessage

3. Sponsor Summit: Singapore

As part of GBX’s commitment to our Sponsor Firms,  we maintain a continuous two-way relationship, open to dialogue and feedback. Holding Sponsor Summits is a great way to bring our community of Sponsor Firms together, and provide a platform for discussion and debate. Through these summits, we collaborate and improve on areas such as the token issuer admission process, or redefining the listing and Sponsor rules.

4. Infinitus Token Sale Concluded

Congratulations to the team at Infinitus for selling 92.89% of their tokens! It’s great to see innovative projects get the funding they need to provide solutions through the blockchain. You can find out more about the Infinitus project here:

https://infinitustoken.io/  

5. Token Sales Live on the GRID

Just a reminder, we have two token sales on the GBX-GRID. Both the Õpet and the Crowdvilla sales are currently live, and you can view the details here:

https://grid.gbx.gi/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ceomessage    

Here is a quick snapshot of the projects:

Crowdvilla is a community-focused, blockchain, non-profit organisation that provides a platform for users to share holiday homes around the world.

https://gbx.gi/crowdvilla-faq/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ceomessage  

Õpet is a foundation project building a blockchain to store the educational admission data of all students. In order to ensure data is accurately collected at the source, Õpet is also developing a mobile application chatbot to expand students' horizons.

https://gbx.gi/opet-faq/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ceomessage

6. Referral Programme

We are still working behind the scenes, making sure that when we roll out our referral programme, it rewards ROCK token holders for helping to grow and expand our amazing community. It is our way of saying thank you for all the support and encouragement. We want it to be perfect! We’ll be announcing its roll-out shortly, so keep a look out!

7. The GBX-DAX App

The GBX-DAX app is now available for all Android users. Our new App will give our users mobility and the freedom to trade from their phones anytime, anywhere. Managing your DAX portfolio, or making trades, will now be even more accessible than ever before.

https://gbx.gi/dax-mobile-app/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ceomessage

8. Trading Fees now in effect

As part of our DAX upgrade this week, our new trading fee structure is now in effect. It’s more great news for RKT holders, as you can now reduce your trading fees by holding 10,000 RKT in your account. You can find the full information regarding the DAX trading fees in the link below:

https://exchange.gbx.gi/v1/common/allAccessFile/readForAll?fileUrl=46

That’s all for the moment. Lots of exciting things coming out very soon as I head back to Gibraltar to continue our work on the GSX Group ecosystem. I’m sure you have many questions, and the team here will be on hand to help.  

Keep on ROCKing everyone!

Nick Cowan
CEO - GSX Group
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Dear ROCKers,

The scheduled GBX-DAX upgrade is now complete. You may now log in to use the platform as normal. A lot of effort has been put into this latest upgrade and we hope you like it. Also, the GBX-DAX app is now available to download, on Google Play Store too.

To download click here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dax.gbx.exchangeapp

Please remember your comments and feedback are always valued and help us continue the development of our platform.

As always, we thank you for your continued support.

Rock On!
Activity: 434
new API keys will be available to all users with over $1000 worth of assets on GBX Dax. Can you explain what exactly this is and what it includes?
Hi. What it means is that you will be able to have access to the API keys for integration purposes like bots and trading software etc👍
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
new API keys will be available to all users with over $1000 worth of assets on GBX Dax. Can you explain what exactly this is and what it includes?
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
I believe that more exchanges are needed and the team should take this into consideration or express their thoughts to the community for whatever reason new listings do not occur, this coin is worthy of the top exchanges
It'll be hard to get into the big exchanges. This is still an exchange token and it is competitor for other exchanges. In my opinion, it is better to increase the volume on your exchange and attract new traders
to attract traders you need volumes, but there are not any empty glasses, a good trader will be afraid to work with such a tool, and I talked about this as you need volume of trades
I think now is not the best time to do market making. Most traders do not even go to the exchanges and wait for the market reversal
Activity: 350
Yes, please clarify what do you mean by saying "selling new tokens to private investors at a cheap price"?
The rice structure is always clear and open for everyone.

Hi Gembira, I would like to direct you to this, which explains everything about the RKT, the fuel for the GBX ecosystem: https://youtu.be/aRmzmH04H20.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Activity: 434
Atlantic Neotechnologies, a subsidiary of Atlantic Financial Group, has been approved to join the GBX Sponsor Firm network. Atlantic NeoTechnologies brings its extensive expertise in investment solutions for projects focused on blockchain and cryptocurrencies. 

https://gbx.gi/news/atlantic-neotechnologies-joins-the-sponsor-firm-network/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social
Activity: 406
tell me when the exchange will be added to the coinmarketcap and whether there are any negotiations on this at all? I think this will give a big flow of new customers

Hi there. The team has contacted coinmarketcap and they are waiting on the integration. We'll be sure to share updates once this happens.
tell me when the exchange will be added to the coinmarketcap and whether there are any negotiations on this at all? I think this will give a big flow of new customers
Activity: 392
As the GBX Sponsor Firm network continues to grow globally, you can browse the full list of firms on the GBX website. The list includes teams from four continents and with a huge range of experience.

https://gbx.gi/gbx-sponsor-firm/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

And one of them is AmaZix Smiley
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
As the GBX Sponsor Firm network continues to grow globally, you can browse the full list of firms on the GBX website. The list includes teams from four continents and with a huge range of experience.

https://gbx.gi/gbx-sponsor-firm/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Hey ROCKers,

On 19th September 2018 at 03:00 UTC, the GBX-DAX will be undergoing a planned upgrade. 

The upgrade process will take less than 24 hours, though we will make the system online as soon as the upgrade is completed.

These regular scheduled upgrades are to continue the development and improvement of the exchange and are an integral part of our system maintenance.

This upgrade will include:

Optimising our sign up process for both Personal and Corporate accounts to make the user experience much more clear and user friendly. For example, users will now be able to continue with the information entry should there be any interruption rather than restarting from scratch.

DAX System Upgrade / what is being updated?
API 2.0 - We’re releasing a brand new version of our API in this upgrade, which includes REST and Websocket. This will come complete with documentation and user support. The new API keys will be available to all users holding a minimum balance of US$1,000 in digital assets.
Transaction Hash - All our DAX users will be able to find their transaction hash of withdrawals in their account going forward.
Fiat pair decimals - We’re adding additional decimal places to all our fiat pairs.

Mobile App will be live as soon as the GBX-DAX system upgrade is complete. You will then be able to find the app on the Google Play Store by clicking here. The Apple iOS version is coming soon and we will keep you all updated as soon as it’s released.

Zero-Fee trading period is coming to an end after the upgrade, however the integration for our GBX FORT Referral Rewards programme will soon be taking place. This is the starting point for our incredible referral programme that will be going live soon. Keep your eyes peeled for more information coming soon.

Thanks for your continued support and remember, keep on ROCKing!

The Team

GBX

Spotting some good news. Wew.
Dear ROCKers,

On 19th September 2018 at 03:00 UTC, the GBX-DAX will be undergoing a planned upgrade.

The upgrade process will take less than 24 hours, though we will make the system online as soon as the upgrade is completed.

These regular scheduled upgrades are to continue the development and improvement of the exchange and are an integral part of our system maintenance.

This upgrade will include:

* Optimising our sign up process for both Personal and Corporate accounts to make the user experience much more clear and user friendly.

* DAX System Upgrade / what is being updated?

- API 2.0 - We’re releasing a brand new version of our API in this upgrade, which includes REST and Websocket. This will come complete with documentation and user support.

The new API keys will be available to all users holding a minimum balance of US$1,000 in digital assets.

- Transaction Hash - All our DAX users will be able to find their transaction hash of withdrawals in their account going forward.

- Fiat pair decimals - We’re adding additional decimal places to all our fiat pairs.

* Mobile App will be live as soon as the GBX-DAX system upgrade is complete.

You will then be able to find the app on the Google Play Store.

The Apple iOS version is coming soon and we will keep you all updated as soon as it’s released.

* Zero-Fee trading period is coming to an end after the upgrade, however the integration for our GBX FORT Referral Rewards programme will soon be taking place.

This is the starting point for our incredible referral programme that will be going live soon.

RKT holders will also be able to enjoy discounts off the standard trading fees.

Keep your eyes peeled for more information coming soon.

Thanks for your continued support and remember, keep on ROCKing!

The Team

GBX
Pages:
Jump to: