Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]GBX-The Crypto Harbour.Gibraltar-based Crypto Exchange&Token Platform - page 33. (Read 42370 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
I read that Malta is doing the same thing also.
When will we get full launch of the exchange?
We might loss to them if we abit slow in doing thing
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
I understand that a good team is a good project because I invested in it but I do not understand why there will not be any new exchanges
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
GBX aims to become the world's first licensed and regulated platform for the sale of tokens and digital exchange assets managed by the regulated European Union stock exchange ("EU").

More specifically, gbx-this is expected to be:

a global marketplace for listing and selling tokens that satisfy the strict due diligence process and the admissibility process set out in the "GBX rules";
exchange of high-quality digital assets, including a market in which issuers of tokens, traders and investors can confidently and reliably participate in a platform where the listed tokens have been subjected to an institution-level approval process.

Yea that makes sense. Its basically an ecosystem where you can be sure the tokens are from reputable companies, and the buyers are also already KYC confirmed and reputable.

So everyone has more confidence and governments can be happier knowing its all above board.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
GBX aims to become the world's first licensed and regulated platform for the sale of tokens and digital exchange assets managed by the regulated European Union stock exchange ("EU").

a global marketplace for listing and selling tokens that satisfy the strict due diligence process and the admissibility process set out in the "GBX rules";
exchange of high-quality digital assets, including a market in which issuers of tokens, traders and investors can confidently and reliably participate in a platform where the listed tokens have been subjected to an institution-level approval process.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
The Zero Carbon Project has been admitted to the GBX GRID. Their project aims to reduce carbon emissions more quickly, through a blockchain-driven economy converting customers to zero-carbon energy. It's the first token sale brought to the GBX by Sponsor Firm AmaZix. 

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/zero-carbon-project-approved-for-gbx-grid-launch-ec5ecd7ea413
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
many are disappointed by such a low price for such a project, we have to wait, perhaps all the work of the team will be very well reflected in the price
This depends more on the market situation than on the actions of the team. Many sell tokens in the hope of fixing their profits
Activity: 94
Merit: 0

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
many are disappointed by such a low price for such a project, we have to wait, perhaps all the work of the team will be very well reflected in the price

GBX team are star one. They have great experience with their stick exchange. I am not looking for a price now. After new listings, token will gain more liquidity.
You are right the price is now is irrelevant. If I had the opportunity now, I would have bought more tokens. If everything goes according to plan, and the platform will be used hedge funds, the project will be very valuable.
Activity: 518
Merit: 299

GBX team are star one. They have great experience with their stick exchange. I am not looking for a price now. After new listings, token will gain more liquidity.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
It seems that capital mangers and businesses have started to turn to the GBX platform. Since the purposes of the platform are to bring the institutional money and hedge funds managers into this cryptospace it is time consuming practice. But seeing positive response excites us as holdre of these tokens as early adopters.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Latest update from the GBX team!

DLT Capital is the 15th Sponsor Firm to join our global network. As an international consultancy and investor, DLT Capital focuses on distributed ledger technology. We are excited to be working with them to bring more high-quality issuers to the GRID. 

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/dlt-capital-joins-the-gbx-sponsor-firm-network-823db93c4e02

Good news the support is increasing and this network is growing very fast by joining such promising companies. I hope this will bring more attention for this ecosystem and we see positive impact on the growth of this project.
Activity: 826
Latest update from the GBX team!

DLT Capital is the 15th Sponsor Firm to join our global network. As an international consultancy and investor, DLT Capital focuses on distributed ledger technology. We are excited to be working with them to bring more high-quality issuers to the GRID. 

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/dlt-capital-joins-the-gbx-sponsor-firm-network-823db93c4e02
Activity: 826
Dear FORTs,

It has come to our attention that there is a SCAM project using our CEO's name as Managing Director.

The NAME of the PROJECT is WECHAIN (wechain.network)

We have NO AFFILIATION with this project and will NEVER have anything to do with such a SCAM project.

This is yet another reason why the GBX GRID is a much needed entity within the crypto space, in order to help weed out such ridiculous actors.

Can all community members help to make sure no one is defrauded by this SCAM and share this message with as many people as possible.

Thank you,

GBX Team

I understand you correctly you are stating that this project is scammers

Yes! This project is trying to scam! Do not send them any funds!
Dear FORTs,

It has come to our attention that there is a SCAM project using our CEO's name as Managing Director.

We have NO AFFILIATION with this project and will NEVER have anything to do with such a SCAM project.

This is yet another reason why the GBX GRID is a much needed entity within the crypto space, in order to help weed out such ridiculous actors.

Can all community members help to make sure no one is defrauded by this SCAM and share this message with as many people as possible.

Thank you,

GBX Team

I understand you correctly you are stating that this project is scammers
Activity: 406
Dear FORTs,

Thank you,

GBX Team
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
the main thing is that the projects were real, good and working. Plus, and people in them must believe in the beginning, so that the project can collect the kappa. Here the GBX should be extremely careful and selective. One time they will skip the bench project and lose credibility. I hope this will never happen.
It is difficult to determine whether the project will be good or not. As practice shows, even a strong and promising at first glance, the projects can will be a scam. All that GBX can do is weed out only obvious scams
Activity: 392
We had lot of material to read about past activities and everything what I read was very interesting. What makes me curious and excited now is the sentence to keep eyes on the lot of big news coming out in coming weeks. Development is best usage of the current bearish market to reach at final phases before the favorable conditions to return to take the advantage fully.

Yea that is a good thing to keep in mind. The fundamentals of the project do not change, just the market conditions around them change. So if the team keep working and building a solid product all these fluctuations in the overall crypto sentiment will not matter in the long term.
waiting for the main exchange launch, let's see what the team will offer us
Pages:
Jump to: