Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]GBX-The Crypto Harbour.Gibraltar-based Crypto Exchange&Token Platform - page 72. (Read 42397 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 1
Incase you have'nt seen it- We have a great video here explaining the Rock Token (RKT) and it’s utility within the GBX ecosystem: https://youtu.be/aRmzmH04H20
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
GBX CEO: ICO Holders are ‘Essentially Joining A Stock Exchange Ecosystem

An excellent article and podcast on GBX https://t.co/6idCEeEkwh
Here are some fresh interviews for the GBX community-

1/6 of our new interview series with our strategic investors Kryptonite1.
Q. Can you give us an overview of KR1’s approach to investing?
https://t.co/cEmBi0J55C

2/6 of our new interview series with our strategic investors Kryptonite1.
Q. What attracted you to GBX?
https://t.co/wJhC1pSn9n

3/6 of our new interview series with our strategic investors Kryptonite 1.
Q: What challenges do you forsee for the industry as a whole in 2018?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neVlRrShBws

4/6 of our new interview series with our strategic investors Kryptonite 1.
Q: What level of investment do you think ICOs will rise in 2018 – more than 2017?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm2JwoVEQoo

5/6 of our new interview series with our strategic investors Kryptonite 1.
Q: What would you like to see happening in the industry – greater freedom for the public to invest? More governance?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrvrTvkkd40

6/6 of our interview series with our strategic investor Kryptonite1.
Q: Do you think industry as a whole is taking to blockchain? Has main street woken up to using blockchain?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f33mGCgets
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Mention in Forbs this is a nice news for project...
As I undestand from article, this exhange will be backed by Gibraltar goverment?

Public sector leaders like Prime Minister Lamothe, Albert Isola, Gibraltar’s Minister for Commerce and Nick Cowan, CEO of the newly launched Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX) were quick to advise that Blockchain-based solutions cannot live in a leadership vacuum. They, like other delegates, urged leadership for the full potential of this foundational technology to be harnessed.

It is not backed by the Government, however, the Gilbraltar government is very open towards the whole cryptospace.
To develop the crypto currency will be enough if the government does not prohibit it in Gibraltar and then the arrival of many financial players in this country is possible.

That country is UK right?

I mean I have been reading the thread and everybody talks about Gibraltar like it is a country, it is just part of UK.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
I do not like the rule of compulsory participation in the telegram. If you are putting a rule on it, then you have to give the telegram prize automatically to anyone signing it. Why are you opening a rewards program separately?
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
[BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 MN

As I undestand from article, this exhange will be backed by Gibraltar goverment?

Public sector leaders like Prime Minister Lamothe, Albert Isola, Gibraltar’s Minister for Commerce and Nick Cowan, CEO of the newly launched Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX) were quick to advise that Blockchain-based solutions cannot live in a leadership vacuum. They, like other delegates, urged leadership for the full potential of this foundational technology to be harnessed.

It is not backed by the Government, however, the Gilbraltar government is very open towards the whole cryptospace.
To develop the crypto currency will be enough if the government does not prohibit it in Gibraltar and then the arrival of many financial players in this country is possible.
Merit: 11

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
Currently there is a shortage of stock exchanges, existing exchanges are overloaded and I think if the stock exchange will work in accordance with the road map and small commissions it will be wonderful. The project does not provide a referral program?

I agree that there is shortage of crypto-currencies exchanges. Crypto-world has grown (and still expand) to a very big market, fragmented but growing by importance and value.
We see a lot of good projects that are released every month.The existing crypto-exchanges experience enormous inflow of users and simply cannot handle this growing pressure.
We need more traditional exchanges and I am sure decentralized exchanges will also grow in 2018 & beyond.
Activity: 294
I have a question for the developer, why address on the site is in Gibraltar and in e-mail the address is in Denmark?
Activity: 434
Hey GBX Community!
Here are some fresh interviews.
1/6 of our new interview series with our strategic investors Kryptonite1.
Q. Can you give us an overview of KR1’s approach to investing?
https://t.co/cEmBi0J55C

2/6 of our new interview series with our strategic investors Kryptonite1.
Q. What attracted you to GBX?
https://t.co/wJhC1pSn9n
More coming soon!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Are there any time limits for getting on the white list? When will this list be closed? I will be happy if you answer me

Whitelist will be open till 4 February. And you will have 24h early acces to countribute (min amount 1000 usd and max will be setup later)
Merit: 11
Currently there is a shortage of stock exchanges, existing exchanges are overloaded and I think if the stock exchange will work in accordance with the road map and small commissions it will be wonderful. The project does not provide a referral program?
Yes, the mission of the GBX is to establish a marketplace for utility tokens and cryptocurrencies operating within Gibraltar’s regulatory framework, providing issuers access to a wider community of token-buyers, and to create a high standard for entry and a controlled environment with rules for admission and trading, with ongoing obligations and standards of conduct, under the GBX Rules. Unfortunately, we don`t have an affiliate program, but there is an Account Opening Gift of 50 free RKT, for signing up an account and getting whitelisted to be a GBX account holder.
So do not you even plan to open a referral program? It would really be very useful and many would be interested

I suppose referral programs are for platforms that are already LIVE no? What are you refering them into? Please hang on tight and we'll keep everyone posted.
Activity: 308
Yes, the mission of the GBX is to establish a marketplace for utility tokens and cryptocurrencies operating within Gibraltar’s regulatory framework, providing issuers access to a wider community of token-buyers, and to create a high standard for entry and a controlled environment with rules for admission and trading, with ongoing obligations and standards of conduct, under the GBX Rules. Unfortunately, we don`t have an affiliate program, but there is an Account Opening Gift of 50 free RKT, for signing up an account and getting whitelisted to be a GBX account holder.
So do not you even plan to open a referral program? It would really be very useful and many would be interested
Activity: 308
Are there any time limits for getting on the white list? When will this list be closed? I will be happy if you answer me
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Merit: 103
Activity: 409
Hi guys. I've just published a blog post on GBX over on my blog at http://cryptocoindude.com/3-explosive-icos-2018-ready-blast-off/

I'd appreciate it if you all could go on over there and give it a read. There are social share buttons at the bottom of the post so if you could share it widely on all your social media channels we can continue to forward the profile and visibility of GBX (which benefits us all :-)

Thanks in advance for your support.

Good stuff. Are you part of the bounty program? Go post it over there as well

I am indeed. I'm very excited about the potential of GBX. It looks like a quality project which I'll be backing through my website. Glad to be aboard at such an early stage.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
GBX aims to become the world's first licensed and regulated platform for the sale of tokens and digital exchange assets managed by the regulated European Union stock exchange ("EU").

More specifically, gbx-this is expected to be:

a global marketplace for listing and selling tokens that satisfy the strict due diligence process and the admissibility process set out in the "GBX rules";
exchange of high-quality digital assets, including a market in which issuers of tokens, traders and investors can confidently and reliably participate in a platform where the listed tokens have been subjected to an institution-level approval process.
Pages:
Jump to: