Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED][SHP] Sharpe Capital - Sentiment & Financial Protocol. - page 61. (Read 47810 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Just a quick thought, is there anything in the smart contract preventing a single or very few entities holding SHP? I think for the sentiments engine to work effectively, you need a very large sample size of participants. Do the reserve funds help with this?

This is the purpose of the reserve funds - correct. We have a pretty large cap to ensure we meet demand for as many participants as possible.

While we're testing and refining, we don't need a large number of users. We expect significant growth once people see the service fees users are receiving Smiley
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Just a quick thought, is there anything in the smart contract preventing a single or very few entities holding SHP? I think for the sentiments engine to work effectively, you need a very large sample size of participants. Do the reserve funds help with this?
Activity: 1330
Activity: 390
Hopefully the project can collect the fund quickly.
The excitement during whitelist doesn’t last long, many fake contributor huh?
But it’s okay, less token to be sold will be great for early adopter later.
This is on my top three ICOs for november.
Good team..very good partners..
I was really expecting that the 8 million was sold out but when I check the default address for deposit I was surprise it's not even close.
This will be an extended ICO and I think it's the right decision to make to have a chance to collect a good amount based on the hard cap, nevertheless, I still believe it will be a successful project for this year, as an investor, we have to think positive and always believe on what they can do.

Can you share the address used for the ICO? I guess we don't have any information on the site for showing up the contributions so far.
Just try to invest and they will give you the address to deposit you investment, I think they should be the one to share the default address for the ICO because they know better, I might be wrong so I will prefer not to share. This is not an active thread like other ICOs, I think for us to see the transparency, make them display the total amount collected so far, other projects are doing that, why can't they?

Well if you involve in the talk with devs in telegram they said they will update the website with the counter later on.

Hopefully they reach the hardcap soon, can’t wait to get and try the working platform soon.

Agreed, we are all very excited as well.  The Proof of Reputation is a very promising feature.
Join us in the telegram group https://t.me/spicevc
Activity: 70
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
I was really expecting that the 8 million was sold out but when I check the default address for deposit I was surprise it's not even close.
This will be an extended ICO and I think it's the right decision to make to have a chance to collect a good amount based on the hard cap, nevertheless, I still believe it will be a successful project for this year, as an investor, we have to think positive and always believe on what they can do.

Can you share the address used for the ICO? I guess we don't have any information on the site for showing up the contributions so far.
Just try to invest and they will give you the address to deposit you investment, I think they should be the one to share the default address for the ICO because they know better, I might be wrong so I will prefer not to share. This is not an active thread like other ICOs, I think for us to see the transparency, make them display the total amount collected so far, other projects are doing that, why can't they?

Well if you involve in the talk with devs in telegram they said they will update the website with the counter later on.

Hopefully they reach the hardcap soon, can’t wait to get and try the working platform soon.

https://medium.com/sharpecapital/shp-token-sale-now-open-until-february-1a10f8c5bd0

There is no hard cap they changed the old plan and now this will keep going on until 5th February. This is making confuse a lot of people to understand about their plan. You should read this article to understand about the structure of this ICO.

It is clear from the post that regardless of any cap, the ico will be until February.I am still wondering if they will plan to make a launch of SHP on any exchange with the platform launch in December.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

https://medium.com/sharpecapital/shp-token-sale-now-open-until-february-1a10f8c5bd0

There is no hard cap they changed the old plan and now this will keep going on until 5th February. This is making confuse a lot of people to understand about their plan. You should read this article to understand about the structure of this ICO.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019

legendary
Activity: 1012

Activity: 136
It has been a very good idea to extend the ICO until february. This is a very serious long term financial project and it is crucial to get as many people and capital on board as possible. With such a long ICO investors will mainly be long term investors, which is what any serious project really needs.

Sharpe has really thought out well how to run its sale including the timeframe.
Activity: 196
Please will it be alright if I move SHP from the ico address into the Sharpstick address? would like to have all together

The SHP won't be transferable until the token sale end.
Activity: 390
It has been a very good idea to extend the ICO until february. This is a very serious long term financial project and it is crucial to get as many people and capital on board as possible. With such a long ICO investors will mainly be long term investors, which is what any serious project really needs.

Your support will go a long way. Sharpe Capital's Proof-of-Reputation is a promising incentive.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Please will it be alright if I move SHP from the ico address into the Sharpstick address? would like to have all together
legendary
Activity: 1148
Guys, is there a counter somewhere showing how much was collected so far?
Contributors can check on etherscan.

Can someone post the eth address used for contribution, would like to see the progress of the funding.
Activity: 1330
hey guys, until when do I have time to contribute? and is multiple contributions allowed or do I need to send everything in one go?

The sale runs through February 5th. Plenty of time to contribute. To contribute go to the sale page on the Sharpe Capital Site. site: https://sharpe.capital/token-sale-1. There you can read specifics.
Guys, is there a counter somewhere showing how much was collected so far?
Contributors can check on etherscan.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
If we have SHP across multiple wallets, would it be possible to register many to a single account?

From the team: "We haven't made any plans for that scenario, it would complicate things a lot. Initially the recommendation would be to store all SHP in a single address, as reputation scores are also linked to addresses"
Pages:
Jump to: