Pages:
Author

Topic: Enecuum — Blockchain of the Future - page 7. (Read 24953 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 5
July 25, 2018, 09:27:28 AM
Dear community members! We have some good news and decided to make up a short digest for you, in case you don't follow our socials and Telegram.

July 16 Enecuum representatives have arrived to the Korea Blockckchain meet up in Seoul to participate in panel discussion. The discussion transaltion is downloaded in our Twitter account and available to watch on Periscope, too.

July 16 Enecuum are now partners with HackenProof.

July 19 Enecuum visited the Hashed Night josted by Hashed. That is a grand event which was great to attend.

July 19 Enecuum became partners with the Alphachain.

July 24 Enecuum welcomes new professional cryptographers, which will bring project to the new level.  

Stay tuned for more! Feel free to ask any questions about ENQ anytime  Smiley

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 07:03:13 AM
i think you have a very interesting project. i will keep an eye on it. Are u planing to introduce bounty campaign? Smiley
July 23, 2018, 11:17:16 AM
Any updates guys?

Sure, all the updates are posted in our socials, new ones are going to be out really soon - today or tomorrow. Stay tuned please!
Activity: 15
July 23, 2018, 10:26:03 AM
Any updates guys?
July 23, 2018, 08:16:56 AM
Enecuum is designed as a next generation decentralized blockchain platform with unique features that have the potential to help implement a large number of secure and well-scalable blockchain services and decentralized applications.

That's absolutely right, WP description fits here well Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 10:25:05 PM
Enecuum is designed as a next generation decentralized blockchain platform with unique features that have the potential to help implement a large number of secure and well-scalable blockchain services and decentralized applications.
July 19, 2018, 12:01:39 PM
The name of the project is quite strange ... but I understand the concept of Enecuum Blockchain that you explain.
If your concept is successful then it deserves the blockchain of the future and will be of great value.
And more importantly it can kill the current ASIC, which is nice.
I will pay close attention and wait for more news updates.
Ready to engage in mining whenever ....  Grin

Hello, thanks for your attention! We are working hard on our idea and will do our best to make it all true. Stay tuned! We post all the news in our socials, links are on official site Smiley
Activity: 129
July 19, 2018, 06:23:19 AM
The name of the project is quite strange ... but I understand the concept of Enecuum Blockchain that you explain.
If your concept is successful then it deserves the blockchain of the future and will be of great value.
And more importantly it can kill the current ASIC, which is nice.
I will pay close attention and wait for more news updates.
Ready to engage in mining whenever ....  Grin
July 19, 2018, 06:10:09 AM
I got a question for you guys. Will you supply the miner or will use a standard one?

We use three algorithms. PoW uses cryptonight modification base xmr-stak miner. PoS uses stake and online node. Proof of Activity (PoA) uses android 4.0+ smartphones and internet connection and 5Gb free space
July 18, 2018, 10:53:24 AM
I got a question for you guys. Will you supply the miner or will use a standard one?
July 17, 2018, 11:56:42 AM
Just read your WP guys, seems like a really good project. Does network stability affect the mining results?

Thank you for your support! And yes, this is actually one of the most important things for mining Smiley

Ah right. I see your point. What about Bounty program? Have you got any?

We got Bug Bounty program which was announced in our socials yesterday. Take a look please.
Activity: 19
July 17, 2018, 11:40:38 AM
The delivery of this hybrid blockchain called Enecuum is really promising with the complete ANN with scientific studies and testing this will be an ICO to be keeping watch on. Will save some to invest on Enecuum when the ICO will be launched can not wait for it.

Same! Also think it is a good chance to invest into something really special among this endless amount of projects...
July 17, 2018, 11:34:15 AM
The delivery of this hybrid blockchain called Enecuum is really promising with the complete ANN with scientific studies and testing this will be an ICO to be keeping watch on. Will save some to invest on Enecuum when the ICO will be launched can not wait for it.

Thank you for your support very much. We are working hard to make Enecuum the best decentralized platform. If you want to get the latest news on Enecuum, don't forget to follow our socials (Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Medium etc)
July 17, 2018, 10:26:53 AM
Agreed with the idea of the decentralized platform. The phone mining seems to be an exciting thing to test, I really wonder if this works with the real efficiency phones have nowadays.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
July 17, 2018, 10:12:57 AM
July 17, 2018, 10:06:33 AM
Just read your WP guys, seems like a really good project. Does network stability affect the mining results?

Thank you for your support! And yes, this is actually one of the most important things for mining Smiley

Ah right. I see your point. What about Bounty program? Have you got any?
July 17, 2018, 07:42:02 AM

July 17, 2018, 06:21:27 AM
July 16, 2018, 06:29:36 AM
Also, Enecuum is going to participate in the annual Korea blockchain week (16-20 July). We are looking forward to talk about the global blockchain future and the Enecuum decentralized platform in the several events there and will be glad to meet you in person during this week!
July 16, 2018, 06:22:23 AM
It looking interesting project I would like to know when this token sale go live. They are working nice and I think in future this will turn into big project when development will move forward.

Thank you, we are working hard on the development. All the new information will be announced as soon as we get it. Please follow our social networks, links can be found on the official site https://enecuum.com/ 
Pages:
Jump to: