Pages:
Author

Topic: Energi breaks into Top 50 on CMC - page 4. (Read 713 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
August 09, 2019, 08:49:53 PM
I do not want to see what will happen after they distribute Energi coins to 100 000 people. Huge dump, so be aware and wait until all airdrop coins will be distributed.  Smiley
They distributed NRG from last year, and it seems that dumpers have sold out their NRG. Coming soon Energi announced they are about to launch a new Airdrop globally, I think they will adjust the NRG number to avoid a huge dump.
have you checked  all of participant's address? it seems like majority of them are not yet dumping their token to the market dude. As far as i know that the holders will always keep the amount especially the fact that this coin is increasing even more from the bottom price but i doubt this will be forever.
Dump is coming.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
August 09, 2019, 08:25:37 PM
I watches and saw this project rise, I wonder, why is the price going up despite not listed in top exchanges, what real life problem is it currently solving at the moment. These are what makes a coin a good coin : a MVP, good exchange listing, positive sentiments

Large exchangers are not a factor in driving up prices. Prices are influenced by supply and demand and large exchangers only help in transaction value. Not all coins traded at large exchangers have good prices, and many even fall in price after listing. This can be proven in Kucoin, many coins whose prices fall after a while trading there
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
August 09, 2019, 08:43:05 PM
Energi is developing very well, I hope the airdrops do not hurt the price of the token. In addition, I wish the project a lot of success!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
August 09, 2019, 08:29:07 PM
A good coin is listed in all big exchanges. This is not. Coin from Aug 2018 and still trading on 5 markets, where 2-3 are so untrusted exchanges?

I wondered about that too -- mostly wondered if/when the airdrop tokens are given out, where I could even sell them.

The limited exchanges are a bit of a red flag. Not in regard to a coin being profitable, just being profitable long-term. Usually when a coin breaks into the top 50 and is on only a couple of exchanges, I immediately think pump/dump. As it's a lot easier to pump a coin on a limited number of iffy exchanges than when it's on a bunch of regulated exchanges.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
August 09, 2019, 07:50:50 PM
I wrote an article recently about NRG and their growth over the last couple of months, now they have just broken into the top 50 tops on CoinMarketCap. They had no ICO have been in operation for 18 months and seem to be killing it. Also they will be having another airdrop in the foreseeable future, if the token keeps growing it could be a very valuable airdrop. The article i wrote is in the link below.

https://www.publish0x.com/interesting-crypto-projects/nrg-has-increased-over-350-last-30-days-what-energi-xdneer?a=GELe3POa69

What do you think about Energi? and their coin NRG? You can visit their website on the link below.

https://www.energi.world

Also i would check out the blogging platform i wrote the article on, it's a way to earn crypto for free. They have over 14,000 signups already and I think they will overtake steemit this year. You can sign up for free through the blog link. Hope to see you there!

Amazing! They are the biggest gainers in the top 100, they are even beating bitcoin in % growth. I am keeping an eye on them, thanks for sharing the content and for sharing the info about this coin.
Activity: 296
Merit: 1
August 08, 2019, 01:09:09 PM
I watches and saw this project rise, I wonder, why is the price going up despite not listed in top exchanges, what real life problem is it currently solving at the moment. These are what makes a coin a good coin : a MVP, good exchange listing, positive sentiments
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 08, 2019, 12:33:48 PM
A good coin is listed in all big exchanges. This is not. Coin from Aug 2018 and still trading on 5 markets, where 2-3 are so untrusted exchanges?
Activity: 339
August 07, 2019, 12:59:33 PM
I do not want to see what will happen after they distribute Energi coins to 100 000 people. Huge dump, so be aware and wait until all airdrop coins will be distributed.  Smiley
They distributed NRG from last year, and it seems that dumpers have sold out their NRG. Coming soon Energi announced they are about to launch a new Airdrop globally, I think they will adjust the NRG number to avoid a huge dump.
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
August 08, 2019, 12:24:53 PM
In fact, I do not appreciate this project. There are not too many highlights and marketing strategies are not really outstanding. As an investor, I will not choose this project. Do you have any information that can change my mind?

Have a nice day bro!
Activity: 531
August 07, 2019, 11:20:39 AM
This is great project and they are able to develop without ICO. If they launch Airdrop, i think that's will be effect to the price and will dump.
Airdrop cannot dump the price of good coin. the maximum what can be after airdrop is a decrease in the price for several percents, but it also leads a large number of users

You are probably unaware, but Energi airdrop/earndrop is worth 700$ right now and tens of thousands of people received it. So make a calculation yourself.
As I know, airdrop took place when this project started to launch. So you can't compare them to current prices. When RNG has just been listed at the exchange, its price is only about $ 0.2
Activity: 232
August 08, 2019, 11:33:45 AM
I do not want to see what will happen after they distribute Energi coins to 100 000 people. Huge dump, so be aware and wait until all airdrop coins will be distributed.  Smiley

I think with their daily volume they will be fine, sure it will take a hit but this is now a top 50 token with a daily volume easily over 700k a day. Also according to them it's not 100,000 but more like 40,000.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
August 07, 2019, 11:42:07 AM
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
August 07, 2019, 11:17:36 AM
This is great project and they are able to develop without ICO. If they launch Airdrop, i think that's will be effect to the price and will dump.
Airdrop cannot dump the price of good coin. the maximum what can be after airdrop is a decrease in the price for several percents, but it also leads a large number of users

You are probably unaware, but Energi airdrop/earndrop is worth 700$ right now and tens of thousands of people received it. So make a calculation yourself.
Activity: 840
August 07, 2019, 04:20:11 AM
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 07, 2019, 09:04:32 AM
Activity: 234
August 07, 2019, 07:26:00 AM
I wrote an article recently about NRG and their growth over the last couple of months, now they have just broken into the top 50 tops on CoinMarketCap. They had no ICO have been in operation for 18 months and seem to be killing it. Also they will be having another airdrop in the foreseeable future, if the token keeps growing it could be a very valuable airdrop. The article i wrote is in the link below.

https://www.publish0x.com/interesting-crypto-projects/nrg-has-increased-over-350-last-30-days-what-energi-xdneer?a=GELe3POa69

What do you think about Energi? and their coin NRG? You can visit their website on the link below.

https://www.energi.world

Also i would check out the blogging platform i wrote the article on, it's a way to earn crypto for free. They have over 14,000 signups already and I think they will overtake steemit this year. You can sign up for free through the blog link. Hope to see you there!

Energi is blowing up! I am keeping an eye on this toke, NRG must be the biggest gainer of all cryptos outside the top 10. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets into the top 20 by the end of this year, especially if they move to ETH blockchain, a 0% exchange and another earndrop (their term for an airdrop).

Keep an eye on them, because i truly believe they will grow.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
August 07, 2019, 04:15:29 AM
What do you think is the main reason why Energy is so successful?
It is about cheap masternodes? About the largest treasury fund? Or everything else?
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
August 06, 2019, 08:19:06 PM
People need to be careful with a coin that has pumped to Top 50 on CMC, the story of the coin is very interesting and fair on the surface but when you look at the deeper you will see that the project is not as transparent as they make it sound, ow many people do participated in their Airdrop, and another thing is that 40% of the block reward goes to the Treasury

I agree, we should be on the lookout for altcoin but NRG might be an exception. Penetrating the top 50 in the coin market is a separate achievement for a coin and this means that the resulting transaction volume is very large and also has good liquidity
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
August 07, 2019, 04:08:12 AM
I am kinda intrigued by the project, but what will happen when all those airdrop participants withdraw their tokens and dump them on an exchange? Or will they introduce any vesting period for airdrop withdrawals, who knows.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
August 06, 2019, 06:12:10 PM
People need to be careful with a coin that has pumped to Top 50 on CMC, the story of the coin is very interesting and fair on the surface but when you look at the deeper you will see that the project is not as transparent as they make it sound, ow many people do participated in their Airdrop, and another thing is that 40% of the block reward goes to the Treasury
Pages:
Jump to: