Pages:
Author

Topic: English service, thought? - page 2. (Read 1079 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 10, 2017, 11:16:32 PM
I see some posts are not qualified as good English especially in grammar. So I think probably some native speakers want to share English lesson. In the first place I think the would just share it with no fee, but since I read their culture that strangers are not friends, so I think probably better to pay fee.

So, do you think the native speakers would share English lesson to you free or with fee?

i prefer to learn english by free  Grin because its depend our will, we want to learn English or not, because if we are not serious to learn English, no matter its free or with fee, we can not learn with good and we can increase our skills in English language. beside that, if we have strong will to learn something, then we can do it with free and we can asked other people to help us. its good for you if you want to open your service to help people to learn English, its depend on you, you want to do this by free or with fee.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
March 10, 2017, 11:15:43 PM
I see some posts are not qualified as good English especially in grammar. So I think probably some native speakers want to share English lesson. In the first place I think the would just share it with no fee, but since I read their culture that strangers are not friends, so I think probably better to pay fee.

So, do you think the native speakers would share English lesson to you free or with fee?

Actually that culture of them isn't that applicable to all native speakers. In my experience most of them are good in strangers, they are friendly. I did used a website that connects you to different nationalities and you can add them, chat with them for free. Exchanging of language that you know, try to visit this out I know this can help you. https://www.mylanguageexchange.com/
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
March 10, 2017, 10:51:55 PM

quickest and most free way is to use other software to correct the grammar and then watch the changes and learn from those
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
March 10, 2017, 10:39:13 PM
How about using GOOGLE? Or YOUTUBE? Or even Grammarly?

There are plenty of tools everyone could use. Even simply reading books and novels would help. Heck, even watching English movies would.

Who has the time to spend giving personal tutorials. And it's not like people would actually pay for tutors just so they could write grammatically correct posts.  Grin

but some sources you mention sometimes share language that is not natural or authentic. when I watch movies, sometimes I need more explanation. I'm studying English pragmatics now, and it makes me a little bit confused. so I think it is better to learn from those who own the language.

well, grammatically correct posts is just another stuff probably the other users need.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
March 10, 2017, 10:01:34 PM
How about using GOOGLE? Or YOUTUBE? Or even Grammarly?

There are plenty of tools everyone could use. Even simply reading books and novels would help. Heck, even watching English movies would.

Who has the time to spend giving personal tutorials. And it's not like people would actually pay for tutors just so they could write grammatically correct posts.  Grin
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
March 10, 2017, 08:35:09 PM

Pages:
Jump to: