Pages:
Author

Topic: ENJIN a scam??? - page 4. (Read 1222 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 10:01:34 PM
Tengek are you part of the Telegram group? If so check if they're saying they've updated their whitepaper today.
Activity: 322
November 02, 2017, 09:59:12 PM
scam?
Enjin Coin is listed in some major markets such as HitBTC, Cryptopia and Livecoin.
I think it is very unlikely EnjinCoin  is a scam.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
November 02, 2017, 09:58:07 PM
yep, I read some where here person leave a bad review about ENjin.
And as your said it isn't worth to put money in.
But scam or bad project always come with good marketing and promotion.
Let's see hexacoin  or Rec they have nothing than HYIP but price is so crazy
November 02, 2017, 09:56:13 PM
Come to think of it, when I was on the chat they'd just posted their whitepaper on the chat and I know GoNetwork just updated their's earlier today. May be they've updated their whitepaper by copying GoNetwork's whitepaper update and thought no-one would notice. Hence why they reposted it on telegram. And when I pointed out both whitepapers were similar he banned me before word got out.

Someone on their Telegram, scroll up and see if they're saying they've updated their whitepaper today. If they have it looks like they've robbed GoNetwork's update.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
November 02, 2017, 09:53:53 PM
If you get banned for asking simple questions > gtfo. They aren't worth your time or money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
November 02, 2017, 09:53:18 PM
maybe for now thats only a sign,
or maybe the CEO has another reason for banning you out from telegram group.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 09:47:28 PM
Wtf I just asked the same question and got banned straight away  Angry
November 02, 2017, 09:41:04 PM
Being an avid gamer I've been looking in to Enjin and so joined their Telegram. Then I noticed GoNetwork too. Looking at both whitepapers they were very similar. So I went on Enjin telegram and asked their CEO Maxim what he thinks are the main differences between GoNetwork and Enjin. He instantly deleted my messages and banned me. Try it if you don't believe me, ask him the question, you'll be on here confirming that you're banned from the telegram group.

What's more worrying is that GoNetwork's whitepaper really seems to address how they'll bring Ethereum to mobiles. Enjin's does not. I'm wondering now if the price dump is because those more tech savvy than me are aware that Enjin doesn't have the know-how to bring this tech to mobile?

What do you guys think has Maxim got something to hide?
Pages:
Jump to: